Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

+22
K'
new-user
Akumajinxx
Lord Sinistro
Nolemociy
Tazzer
Snakebyte
Ultim8Luis
baalslayer
kungfutreachary650
Skeletor-EX
shadowvalkyrie
JChang
Kingironfist1
pizzadudeman
xXKrimsonXx
xenocid
ViciousEdge
ClaW
gouki%
duracelleur
Infinite
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

Post  Skeletor-EX Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

Hey Xenocide, just wanted to say this... Please don't think you're a bother to us man, what you point out to Infinite is extremely helpful! And definitely helps the game to be more balanced. I think you provide the most important feedback. It's all the little things that make a character great, and stand out from the crowd. Thanks a lot for your help bro... Seriously!

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

Post  xenocid Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Skeletor-EX wrote:
Hey Xenocide, just wanted to say this... Please don't think you're a bother to us man, what you point out to Infinite is extremely helpful! And definitely helps the game to be more balanced. I think you provide the most important feedback. It's all the little things that make a character great, and stand out from the crowd. Thanks a lot for your help bro... Seriously!

Very Happy

I'lle still doing my best to find other problem that nee to be fixed
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I've tried to make a tabler wich show if enemy can recover after a throw. I'm not sure of all my results cause it's hard play with pad with one hand and keyboard with the other. If someone can confirm or contest my results?

I'm not really fan about roll recover but why not. But in my opinion grapple that throw in air must be "reoverable" (like street fighter alpha 3 for example)

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 2 Throw_10
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 2 Empty Props and Suggestions on Characters

Post  kungfutreachary650 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:19 am

All of the characters you have edited are awesome. I have a few suggestions

I'd like to see what you guys can do with Kensou, Mature, Rock, Rugal, Geese, Bison, Akuma, Rolento, Yun, and Yang. you guys are awesome and keep up the good work.

one suggestion: idk if you can do super cancels with characters i havent been able to do them. and with canceling into a normal it could be a little more fluid. I had some issues with Ken when trying to chain some of his normals to specials (mainly medium kick). cant wait for final cut

P.S., Guy, Terry, Karin, and Ryo are the best you guys made in my opinion. oh and give Ryu & Ken their "Evil" states. you guys rock!!!

Last edited by kungfutreachary650 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Thu May 03, 2012 5:53 am

Why did you remove the major part of moves that send enemy rebond on wall? That was just sexy.Now Ash & Benimaru didn't have this type of move , Andy & Alex lost 1 of this type move

You have probably too reduce the attack's getpower cause i just get my 3 bars at the end of a round with 2000life and without using powerbar and power charge. I manage to have 5 powerbar with Benimaru in same conditions.
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 am

Do you plan to give back all moves wich send enemy rebound on wall for Alex, Andy, Ash & Benimaru?
Cause other chars who have the new Hyper BG keep their specifics moves and it will be more balanced if all chars have this type of attack
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  baalslayer Fri May 11, 2012 11:03 pm

Infinite wrote:shhhhhh... Confirmed, got to have the ClaW. lol

Awesome! Can't wait for him! A couple other Street Fighter characters that I'd love to see are Yun, Yang, Ibuki, and Remy. Especially Ibuki and Remy, there aren't many good versions of them around Wink

baalslayer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat May 12, 2012 12:13 am

xenocid wrote:Do you plan to give back all moves wich send enemy rebound on wall for Alex, Andy, Ash & Benimaru?
Cause other chars who have the new Hyper BG keep their specifics moves and it will be more balanced if all chars have this type of attack

Every character has a wall bounce move and Hyper the updates are just not done with every button this was done for even more balance and to lower the amount of times you would see the custom state used in a fight.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Sat May 12, 2012 7:47 am

I noticed some chars have their projectiles and slash's color change with the clothes's palette selected. It' s a great idea. Have you plan to include this system on all you chars?
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm

xenocid wrote:I noticed some chars have their projectiles and slash's color change with the clothes's palette selected. It' s a great idea. Have you plan to include this system on all you chars?

I would but it takes a real long time to do this also the more the Hi-res the harder it is to put the palette to the image.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 2 Empty bonus games

Post  Ultim8Luis Fri May 25, 2012 3:15 pm

hi i'm new around this forum

are you thinking of making bonus games like the car breaking from sf2 Question

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri May 25, 2012 3:57 pm

ultim8luis wrote:hi i'm new around this forum

That would be cool. I would have to learn how to code it though.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultim8Luis Fri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

Infinite wrote:
ultim8luis wrote:hi i'm new around this forum

That would be cool. I would have to learn how to code it though.

That's ok. Don't think too much about it. Smile

I wanted to help you with your char editing, but i dont know anything about it. Sad
I have some ideas i wanted to share anyways

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  kungfutreachary650 Thu May 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Is Dudley on the Roster? what about Yun, Yang, Bison, Sagat, or Adon?

On the KOF Side how about Leona, Ralf, Clark, Kensou, Athena, Chin, and Geese?

NATION CALLS FOR SKULLOMANIA!!!!! AND ROCK HOWARD!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:09 am

Hey, can I just say thank you for being awesome?

Tried your work ages ago and really disliked it, can't remember why, but came here and grabbed a few chars and holy crap they are nice, I'm adding most of your work to my roster as we speak. Either you've improved a hell of a lot in the years since I checked your stuff out, or I'm just an idiot.

Either way, this project is fucking fantastic, and I really hope you make a Dudley at some point, not to mention Haohmaru or Leona. This type of crazy slick powered-up style is exactly the kind of thing I want to see in mugen--if I wanted source-accurate characters, I'd play the source game. Your style reminds me of the Spec Ops chars, and they were pretty much the first thing I discovered in mugen.

tl;dr KEEP IT UP, YOU ROCK!

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:24 am

Thought I'd post again now that I've gotten a chance to try all your characters. All of the non-Alpha chars except Ash (your Ash is good, I just hate Ash), Dhalsim (I prefer the unedited version), and Sean (the sprites look too much like CVS Ryu for my taste), along with Sakura, Yuri, and Zangief, made it into my roster, because even in alpha those three were better than the ones I had. Very much looking forward to more, and I'm especially hyped to see what you do with Iori. He probably was the most interesting out of the unfinished chars.

I know I've just said what I disliked about a few things rather than what I liked about the majority, but that's because I don't have anything specific to say. They're just fucking awesome.

*coughpleasemakeaSagat*

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 pm

kungfutreachary650 wrote:Is Dudley on the Roster? what about Yun, Yang, Bison, Sagat, or Adon?

On the KOF Side how about Leona, Ralf, Clark, Kensou, Athena, Chin, and Geese?

NATION CALLS FOR SKULLOMANIA!!!!! AND ROCK HOWARD!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!

I want all the characters that you listed to be in the game. I love the EX series just need some 2d style sprites and I would code from scratch.

Snakebyte wrote:Thought I'd post again now that I've gotten a chance to try all your characters. All of the non-Alpha chars except Ash (your Ash is good, I just hate Ash), Dhalsim (I prefer the unedited version), and Sean (the sprites look too much like CVS Ryu for my taste), along with Sakura, Yuri, and Zangief, made it into my roster, because even in alpha those three were better than the ones I had. Very much looking forward to more, and I'm especially hyped to see what you do with Iori. He probably was the most interesting out of the unfinished chars.

I know I've just said what I disliked about a few things rather than what I liked about the majority, but that's because I don't have anything specific to say. They're just fucking awesome.

*coughpleasemakeaSagat*

Thanks man. Yuri, SSakura, Iori, Zangief, and more coming soon. Sagat is a MUST but B4 I get to him I need to redo my Ken and Ryu.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Nice! I wasn't too impressed with the old ones (no offense or anything) and there are tons of good Kens and Ryus out there. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazzer Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 am

A couple of questions regarding your roster plans...

I was curious if you were planning to add any of the Ikari Warrior Team to your roster? Team members include Leona, Ralph, Clark (mains) with Heidern and Whip (occasionally switched in for one of the others). I think Whip could be very cool in your style of play.

Also... would you consider adding Chizuru/Maki (if you haven't already thought of it that is)? I'm only asking because you come up with great custom moves and hypers and I think that you could do some really sick things considering their powers. If you decide that you want to give it a go, I'd suggest Chizuru/Maki by MDK as your base. Maki is particularly fun to use as her moves differ from Chizuru (more powerful with her illusion attacks).

If not, that's cool too. Just thought it wouldn't hurt to put the ideas out there.
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 am

Is Commando, Strider and Jin will be in SvK? They can be quest characters like Kratos in MK and Vader in Soul Calibur
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Sinistro Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:42 pm

hey infinite i have send you a message with a link for a skullomania cvs char but he is not finish he is made for a capcom vs the world mugen if you ask sean altly maybe he we let you use it for your SvK mugen
Lord Sinistro
Lord Sinistro

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 2 Empty akuma pliz!

Post  Akumajinxx Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 am

dont forget akuma with oni status ( qcf+start)

Akumajinxx

Back to top Go down

Post  new-user Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Hey Mr Infinite I Really Admire Your Work
But I Want To Know Where I Get Full Edition Package From?
And When The Final Edition Will Be Released?

new-user

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:03 pm

new-user wrote:Hey Mr Infinite I Really Admire Your Work
But I Want To Know Where I Get Full Edition Package From?
And When The Final Edition Will Be Released?
I don't know possibly sometime next year.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey guys, i'm new here. Can you somehow release a "DEMO" version of the game (everything that you made by far) and continue making it? Now i'm not telling you that you have to do it but it would be good for me and the other fans (expectants) Smile
Oh and by the way add "Kula" in the game (K's sister (i think) ) I'm not telling you to add her because i like her, i'm telling you to add her cuz she's from the king of fighters too...well almost Very Happy (The Queen of fighters)
AAAND by the way i really like these new characters you have made Smile I'm really looking forward of playing this game (when it's released) nice job and keep going this way!!! Smile
K'
K'

http://www.dont-have.one

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next