Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

+22
K'
new-user
Akumajinxx
Lord Sinistro
Nolemociy
Tazzer
Snakebyte
Ultim8Luis
baalslayer
kungfutreachary650
Skeletor-EX
shadowvalkyrie
JChang
Kingironfist1
pizzadudeman
xXKrimsonXx
xenocid
ViciousEdge
ClaW
gouki%
duracelleur
Infinite
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Empty Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

Post  Infinite Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:26 am

Street Fighter Vs. The King of Fighters : Infinite Edition
Well This has been a plan of mine for a while. I originally wanted to do a game with my edits that would feature tag style game play but I ran into a few problems with certain characters and just found it to be a little to buggy. So here is what I will be going for with this a full game with about 40 characters. The game will have an exclusive screenpack made by Duracelleur and will have music made by SkeletorEX. I already have about 20% of the characters done so far.I want all the characters to have super jump, Chain combos, air dash, at least a double jump, CvS style power charge, parry, dodge, new sounds, new effects, new special moves, new Hyper moves and special intros. Here is a list of characters that I want in the game.
Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Svk
[center]*Progress Report- been a while since I talked about the games progress but I have some new information.

1) DURACELLEUR HAS UPGRADED THE SVK SCREENPACK TO MUGEN 1.0.
HERE IS A PREVIEW VIDEO THAT HE PUT TOGETHER SHOWING SOME OF THE GAME OFF SO FAR.

AND HERE ARE SOME PICS FROM THE GAME.

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Mugen000

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Mugen001

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Mugen002

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Mugen003

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Mugen007

2) i HAVE 30 CHARACTERS DONE AND JUST HAVE TO DO SOME MORE TESTING ON THEM. HERE IS THE LIST OF CHARACTERS I HAVE DONE SO FAR.

Street Fighters

Ryu
Ken
Guile
Chun li
Alex
Blanka
Zangief
E.Honda
Dhalsim
DeeJay
T.Hawk
Cammy
Feilong
Guy
Cody
Maki

King Of Fighters

Terry
Joe
Andy
K'
Kula
Maxima
Shen Woo
Ash
Duo Lon
Goro Daimon
Kyo
Benimaru
Iori
Vice
Mature

MORE NEWS COMING SOON...

If you are interested in helping out with this project you can PM me or you can-
yahoo messenger me @ joerock_45240
Skype @ Dainfinite
AIM @ Mrmugeninfinite

PS. it would be cool to have a stage maker on-board with this project, I'm just saying.
More info coming soon

Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Empty Re: Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

Post  duracelleur Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm

9/20/2011 - Intro Beta :

++
D.
duracelleur
duracelleur
Admin
Admin

http://www.duracelleur.com

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Empty Re: Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

Post  gouki% Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:10 pm

That is excellent I can't wait until the release. You guys rock cheers
gouki%
gouki%
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaW Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 am

These have been hands down the funnest characters I have ever played with! Can anyone PLEASE confirm Claw/Vega in this roster?

I'm just dying to know if he's in the works!
ClaW
ClaW
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  ViciousEdge Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:52 am

Man, please... Don't forget Akuma / Gouki Twisted Evil
ViciousEdge
ViciousEdge

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 am

ClaW wrote:These have been hands down the funnest characters I have ever played with! Can anyone PLEASE confirm Claw/Vega in this roster?

shhhhhh... Confirmed, got to have the ClaW. lol
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:33 am

DeroAnthrax wrote:Man, please... Don't forget Akuma / Gouki Twisted Evil

can't forget Gouki
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gouki% Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:42 pm

I think it will be cool to have hidden characters as well. Very Happy
gouki%
gouki%
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:23 pm

gouki% wrote:I think it will be cool to have hidden characters as well. Very Happy

I'm with you.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaW Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Infinite wrote:
ClaW wrote:These have been hands down the funnest characters I have ever played with! Can anyone PLEASE confirm Claw/Vega in this roster?

shhhhhh... Confirmed, got to have the ClaW. lol

Twisted Evil
ClaW
ClaW
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Do you plan to "transform" Cammy on Shadowdolls mode during fight ( like Sakura/Dark Sakura), with the update of chars?
Same question for Andy.

This mode is possible with other chars? (Ryu/Evil Ryu for example)
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKrimsonXx Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:19 am

Another two characters that i think need to finally cross paths should be in here. Dan and Shingo! Please put them into consideration. I can only imagine what you could add to these characters with your style.
xXKrimsonXx
xXKrimsonXx
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:24 am

xenocid wrote:
Do you plan to "transform" Cammy on Shadowdolls mode during fight ( like Sakura/Dark Sakura), with the update of chars?
Same question for Andy.

This mode is possible with other chars? (Ryu/Evil Ryu for example)

I could do that but I think Cammy's Doll outfit works with her Doll moveset. Andy I want his Dark Mode to be more like a secret character. I will be doing more transform modes in the future.

xXKrimsonXx wrote:Another two characters that i think need to finally cross paths should be in here. Dan and Shingo! Please put them into consideration. I can only imagine what you could add to these characters with your style.

Dan vs. Shingo would be cool, but I would have to really hook them up, bcuz I'm not to liking of joke characters so I would have to make them a little more serious.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xXKrimsonXx Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Infinite wrote:

Dan vs. Shingo would be cool, but I would have to really hook them up, bcuz I'm not to liking of joke characters so I would have to make them a little more serious.

Yea, I never liked them back then, but somehow they grew on me a few years ago on consols. Just picking them and toying around with your friends and beating them to a pulp was fun.

Also, Greedy Mr. Karate?
xXKrimsonXx
xXKrimsonXx
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzadudeman Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:30 am

Ha ha ha ha! I just started thinking of making a Street Fighter vs King of Fighters mugen game, but somehow, I didn't realize that someone was beating me to it! This looks awesome, I absolutely love the style of the characters!

Are you going to have SFxKoF rivalries? Like Ryu vs Kyo and stuff like that? I listed out a bunch of rivalries I thought matched up well, like T. Hawk vs Tizoc and Dee Jay vs Duck King and whatnot, but whatever the case, I can just sit back and wait for this now! Very Happy

Wow, you even have Duraceller and SkeletorEX on this project? Awesome!

pizzadudeman

Back to top Go down

Post  pizzadudeman Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 am

I hope I won't come off as annoying if I reiterate one thing; thank you very much for this project! I have always loved 2D fighting games, and specifically, a Street Fighter vs King of Fighters game has a been a dream of mine.

pizzadudeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 am

pizzadudeman wrote:Ha ha ha ha! I just started thinking of making a Street Fighter vs King of Fighters mugen game, but somehow, I didn't realize that someone was beating me to it! This looks awesome, I absolutely love the style of the characters!

Are you going to have SFxKoF rivalries? Like Ryu vs Kyo and stuff like that? I listed out a bunch of rivalries I thought matched up well, like T. Hawk vs Tizoc and Dee Jay vs Duck King and whatnot, but whatever the case, I can just sit back and wait for this now! Very Happy

Wow, you even have Duraceller and SkeletorEX on this project? Awesome!

Yeah, I will make more special intros for rivals as I get farther along.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:22 am

pizzadudeman wrote:I hope I won't come off as annoying if I reiterate one thing; thank you very much for this project! I have always loved 2D fighting games, and specifically, a Street Fighter vs King of Fighters game has a been a dream of mine.

Tnanks, you cool with me.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Empty I CAn HElp With sounds

Post  Kingironfist1 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:07 am

HEy im a HUge fan of infinite CHars because they are the best!!!!! and are the most fun to use. i can help you guy with sound if you want. i make music so i could make background music or something for you guys or even just sounds since you already have someone makeing back ground music....so yeah email me if you would like me to help at all. Antoniolewis808@Yahoo.com

oh and one more thing i almost have all you infinite chars. but some are corrupted because there so awsome lol and have been downloaded too much. is there a place i could download them. or if you could send them to my email or somethin. that would be great =D

Kingironfist1

Back to top Go down

Post  JChang Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 pm

I must say i am impressed by your awesome work. cheers I hope you do SNK VS Capcom in KOF Style with Special UMs as well... just love your editions. Very Happy
JChang
JChang
Contributor
Contributor

http://www.mugenpk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Just some questions to see if it's ersonnal choice or not:

1)Only few chars can interrupt their air special attack to an hyper attack (like Guy,Hinata,Chunli)

2)Daimon and Joe can interrupt their taunt.Alex can too but he have to wait his arm finish at least one circle

3)I don't have a list but some chars can attack just after their hyper attack(wich begin by a rush) be blocked,and i haven't time to move
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowvalkyrie Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm

this game would be e en more awesome if you can also add strikers like in mvc
shadowvalkyrie
shadowvalkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:24 pm

shadowvalkyrie wrote:this game would be e en more awesome if you can also add strikers like in mvc

Well actually, I HATE strikers! So that would actually be pretty GARBAGE... Laughing

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 pm

i've check all LVL3 hypers and report results.
I agree lvl3 hyper grapple and LVL3 SDM are unblockable,but not "regular" LVL3 hypers wich begin by hit. For example, Guy is over powered cause all his LVL3 hypers are unblockable.
The "other" columns refer to additonnal LVL3 hypers than other chars (air,2nd SDM).
Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Lvl_3_11

It's not a complain, just a notice in order to balance the game. If it's personnal choice,it's right.

Good luck and keep this way for future awesome creations
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 pm

xenocid wrote:i've check all LVL3 hypers and report results.
I agree lvl3 hyper grapple and LVL3 SDM are unblockable,but not "regular" LVL3 hypers wich begin by hit. For example, Guy is over powered cause all his LVL3 hypers are unblockable.
The "other" columns refer to additonnal LVL3 hypers than other chars (air,2nd SDM).
Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition Lvl_3_11

It's not a complain, just a notice in order to balance the game. If it's personnal choice,it's right.

Good luck and keep this way for future awesome creations

THANKS Xenocid, I knew I had to fix those unblockable attacks and this will definitely help me out.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next