Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

+22
K'
new-user
Akumajinxx
Lord Sinistro
Nolemociy
Tazzer
Snakebyte
Ultim8Luis
baalslayer
kungfutreachary650
Skeletor-EX
shadowvalkyrie
JChang
Kingironfist1
pizzadudeman
xXKrimsonXx
xenocid
ViciousEdge
ClaW
gouki%
duracelleur
Infinite
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm

K' wrote:Hey guys, i'm new here. Can you somehow release a "DEMO" version of the game (everything that you made by far) and continue making it? Now i'm not telling you that you have to do it but it would be good for me and the other fans (expectants) Smile
Oh and by the way add "Kula" in the game (K's sister (i think) ) I'm not telling you to add her because i like her, i'm telling you to add her cuz she's from the king of fighters too...well almost Very Happy (The Queen of fighters)
AAAND by the way i really like these new characters you have made Smile I'm really looking forward of playing this game (when it's released) nice job and keep going this way!!! Smile

Here: https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/f18-svk-releases
Next time look through the whole Forum b4 requesting some things. here are all the characters that he released for SVK... and if ur thinking of Kula Diamond. shes there too
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 3 Empty Re: Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Akumajinxx wrote:dont forget akuma with oni status ( qcf+start)

Hell No. that will be a disgrace. Akuma into Shin Akuma is more like it and Oni as a separate character. I hate Oni, just so awful, But Shin Akuma on the other hand, If your experienced you'd know he has no Rival.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:26 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
K' wrote:Hey guys, i'm new here. Can you somehow release a "DEMO" version of the game (everything that you made by far) and continue making it? Now i'm not telling you that you have to do it but it would be good for me and the other fans (expectants) Smile
Oh and by the way add "Kula" in the game (K's sister (i think) ) I'm not telling you to add her because i like her, i'm telling you to add her cuz she's from the king of fighters too...well almost Very Happy (The Queen of fighters)
AAAND by the way i really like these new characters you have made Smile I'm really looking forward of playing this game (when it's released) nice job and keep going this way!!! Smile

Here: https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/f18-svk-releases
Next time look through the whole Forum b4 requesting some things. here are all the characters that he released for SVK... and if ur thinking of Kula Diamond. shes there too
Wait...You mean i can download these characters !?!?!?! GREAT!!! I'm sorry that i didn't watch it more carefully...
K'
K'

http://www.dont-have.one

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Oh and by the way i want to ask you something : When the game is released will we have to download parts ? Or a full download ? Or both ? The best choice is to make a torrent download. It goes faster. We just have to have seeders and it will be ok! What do you say ?
K'
K'

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Ok guys, please answer the last question and i want to know :
What does SDM mean ? I know it's some kind of a combo like QCF and QCB but what's the combination of keys ?
K'
K'

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:06 pm

K' wrote:Oh and by the way i want to ask you something : When the game is released will we have to download parts ? Or a full download ? Or both ? The best choice is to make a torrent download. It goes faster. We just have to have seeders and it will be ok! What do you say ?

I hate Torrents, i never use them. i'm sure it would be full, but it will be accessible to remove and transfer characters. like always.

SDM: idk its some Near death thing, where you have very low health.
QCF+PK QCB+PK depending on character those moves change for greater damage when you have that amount of life left.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 am

Do you still working on svk chars?
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultim8Luis Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 pm

xenocid wrote:Do you still working on svk chars?

I think he's more focused on making WIP characters now.

As for the svk chars, I'm not realy sure but, I heard he will make tutorials on how too make them.

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter Vs. King of Fighters: Infinite Edition - Page 3 Empty I know this havent to do with theme but I want to write it

Post  ZEROdHUNTER Wed May 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Just have to say thank you so much mr. infinite, I know I should register when I saw your first works in the last 2 years to say this, but I havent the valor to do it Crying or Very sad , so now I did it and yes I Was watching your creations since 2 years and I really had and still having fun times using your chars and just say thank you so much for that cheers, i hope one day you comeback to create chars with this fighting style and wherever you are i hope you are happy doing the things you like to do Very Happy
have a nice day
ZEROdHUNTER
ZEROdHUNTER
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:38 am

lol!! BOOM! Very Happy

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  GenesisVII Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:35 am

Hello, Mr. Infinity, in the list I see Mature, but I see no reference to it.
  It is not completed or is it a mistake?
GenesisVII
GenesisVII

Back to top Go down

Post  eeomc2020 Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:04 pm

quick question, Are you going to do akuma?

eeomc2020

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3