Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just wondering... is ANYONE working on this project? really dissapointed :/

+2
yaret
Argyone
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

just wondering... is ANYONE working on this project? really dissapointed :/ Empty just wondering... is ANYONE working on this project? really dissapointed :/

Post  Argyone Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:44 am

first off all id like to say:

im playing mugen since im 13 and i remember how all this started, how mugen became larger and larger and how infinite and R@ce began a revolution on mugen on Sic's site.
since ive downloaded the first mvc edit patch years ago im a huge fan of your work and i never missed a single download from any of your creations!

then my dreams came true: Infinite developed his veryown style and announced a sf vs kf game! Shocked 
i waited paitently for every new download,every new piece of information i could get about the fullgame and i was even more excited when i heard that duracelleur announced to release a screenpack Very Happy 

then my nightmares began: from one day to another infinite stopped his work and released gouken,deadpool etc
and i was like: dude you havent finished your previous project, there is no official statement if its gonna happen or not or later or whatever..
so 1 year later theres still no official statement from infinite nor one of his buddys to explain whats going on!?
c'mon i know we all have a real life and nobody would be angry or dissapointed if you say something like: man my job,my wife,my car etc..no time im taking a break or im quitting or something but to left us with practically NO information...i mean c'mon thats bullshit.. Suspect 

somedays later a guy named ''Uzigang'' announced he had spoken to infinite (still no official statement/ thumbs up) and HE would develope new characters and infinite showed him everything he knows etc..

so now were waiting for about 4 monts on rock howards who was announced to be ''nearly done''
and some other characters that were wip's..
still no statement from infinite, no statement from uzigang...

id just like to say that i think thats how you guys should NOT treat your fans and friends that were with u all the years. i dont know if at least duracelleur release his screenpack so that this project has a chance to stay alive and maybe some other creators can re-work and develope further.

please as a huge fan i suggest you give us at least an official statement  scratch 
id like to say that im really dissapointed

Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

just wondering... is ANYONE working on this project? really dissapointed :/ Empty Re: just wondering... is ANYONE working on this project? really dissapointed :/

Post  yaret Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 pm

I'm still waiting  for rock for 5 month. They said rock progress is in 75 porsent

oooh shit yeah infinite style will never die......
rock %70, is a hope  Smile 
yaret
yaret
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

just wondering... is ANYONE working on this project? really dissapointed :/ Empty Re: just wondering... is ANYONE working on this project? really dissapointed :/

Post  Argyone Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:56 am

infinite style is DEAD i think... and i find it pretty damn snobby to NOT react to this thread even if i send serveral PM's to infinite/Race duracelleur uzigang etc..
but infinite released a new char yesterday so its nearly impossible he dont read this posts and pms...
thats very sad infinite...
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:37 am

Argyone wrote:infinite style is DEAD i think... and i find it pretty damn snobby to NOT react to this thread even if i send serveral PM's to infinite/Race duracelleur uzigang etc..
but infinite released a new char yesterday so its nearly impossible he dont read this posts and pms...
thats very sad infinite...
First of all, I never said my old style was DEAD. I just have more interest in creating my newer style characters- (Gouken, Billy Kane, Krauser, Deadpool, Cable, Doom, etc.) I may go back to the old style one day maybe not. You're talking as if I owe you something. I have some characters in the old style which I haven't even released. But I lack interest in them right now, so I really don't care to much. This is a hobby to me, I don't get paid for this, so I make what I want to make and I owe no one anything. If you want a certain character done a certain way, you can always make it yourself, that is how I first started coding characters.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yaret Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Got angry Infinity.xD Well I can't say anything, I can just waiting  Smile as Infinity said he didn't get monay for making a character.xD. but Im still wating for rock.  Cool one day when he want to finish it.xD
yaret
yaret
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Argyone Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:04 pm

yeah and thats the point !
you OWE nothing to anybody thats right  Wink 

BUT did you ever thinked about the many gamers that follow you and waited for the fullgame/new chars/screenpack etc?
its like saying: '' ok...pls join my site,download my creations,give feedback etc... soooo i started a fullgame,pls dudes.. wait paitently for my work,'' then i dont care anymore AND you even didnt informed the people thats the point!

its like some VIP is announcing he/she's coming to an exclusive party and then just doesnt show up.
but no call from his or her agent, no official statement just n.o.t.h.i.n.g.
and everybody on the party is like: damn..where is he/she? Suspect 
i mean cmon thats just....not nice to us at all, man...

if you had told us : guys right now im more intrested in making my new characters and i think the svk project is dead for now (maybe im working later in the future on it)
nobody would be angry ,they would just say ohhhww damn i loved your style, its a pitty but hey do your thing Smile

but imagine how it is for us.your fans...  Crying or Very sad 
someday some guy named uzi had to tell us something like : hey guys infinite's out and ahmmm...im gonna do his thing..im kinda the new guy here..soo...yeahh..''
and the worst thing about that is: your ''substitution'' even didnt bother to give any statement when HE acts like :
''im out/svk s dead sry''

what im tryna say is : your right..you owe us nothing..we owe YOU because of your badass chars and the best fighting style i ever saw in mugen history.
just kinda saying thats no nice threatment to your fans who were excited about that project and you could at least told us anything so we wont sit here and wait one day to another trying to figure out if the projects alive..

i dont get the point when you saying : ''learn how to code yourself''
i would absolutely LOVE to learn how to code infinite style but unfortunately im german, so many of the tutorials are a bit too hard to understand for me in most points when it comes to the coding parts because of language...
you could release a tutorial that would be f''cking awesome man! i know soooooo many people who just love your old style and would love to learn how to code themselves.

may i suggest something?
would it be a problem if you speak with dura to release his screenpack?
so even if someone's willing to learn how to code we still have no screenpack for this project and about 50 characters haha  tongue 
and what about your unreleased chars in your old style?
if you say you lack in intrest of making them so why dont you release them as ''bonus'' so everyone's happy, we have some new cool chars, you can focus on new things and we could finally die in piece lol Very Happy
didnt see any reason why you should keep them private  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

so with the other chars, the screenpack,the tutorial and some tweaks here and there we could make us our veryown ''infinite fullgame'' What a Face 

finally i wanna say: i hope i havent effected rude or something and if it was like that i apologize.really man..
sometimes its not easy for me to say what i wanna say in eglish for me and some people feel insulted or something but its really not like i wanna get angry or attack someone or something lol! 

its just frustrating to me to see my only reason to play mugen somekind of ''dying'' ... Crying or Very sad 
i mean i like your new chars too but they cant keep up with your svk chars (thats only my opinion)
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:42 pm

I would do this myself if there was a proper coding tutorial for your own characters. I have time, i check this site almost everyday. Until there is literally nothing then ill check back in like a week. Id need to get a new laptop to do this efficiently, but i will put the time in. Even if you didnt want to post a tutorial b/c you dont want a huge amount of people doing it and messing up your project. I understand, but still.... You currently don't want to work on it for personal reasons and i want to keep the badgers off your back. This style is really amazing to play as. It combines the positive of many games and doesnt super nerf people like capcom loves to do.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:53 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:I would do this myself if there was a proper coding tutorial for your own characters. I have time, i check this site almost everyday. Until there is literally nothing then ill check back in like a week. Id need to get a new laptop to do this efficiently, but i will put the time in. Even if you didnt want to post a tutorial b/c you dont want a huge amount of people doing it and messing up your project. I understand, but still.... You currently don't want to work on it for personal reasons and i want to keep the badgers off your back. This style is really amazing to play as. It combines the positive of many games and doesnt super nerf people like capcom loves to do.
You could use one of my older characters as a base like Mai, because she has everything needed in her and not in extra stuff that is not needed like an extra mode. I think that is what most people who are adapting to this style has used. All you would have to do is delete her character sprites, redo the basic anims/gethits/system stuff. swap voices, and then you could pretty much start making attacks.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Argyone Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:37 am

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:I would do this myself if there was a proper coding tutorial for your own characters. I have time, i check this site almost everyday. Until there is literally nothing then ill check back in like a week. Id need to get a new laptop to do this efficiently, but i will put the time in. Even if you didnt want to post a tutorial b/c you dont want a huge amount of people doing it and messing up your project. I understand, but still.... You currently don't want to work on it for personal reasons and i want to keep the badgers off your back. This style is really amazing to play as. It combines the positive of many games and doesnt super nerf people like capcom loves to do.
You could use one of my older characters as a base like Mai, because she has everything needed in her and not in extra stuff that is not needed like an extra mode. I think that is what most people who are adapting to this style has used. All you would have to do is delete her character sprites, redo the basic anims/gethits/system stuff. swap voices, and then you could pretty much start making attacks.

what about releasing your other chars you havent released you speaked about?
if you no longer work on them how about make them public so we can add them to our infinite rooster?
or are they that much incomplete?
didnt understand if they were betas or just not released Smile
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Infinite wrote:

Oh really... Start making attacks... Hitboxes / hurtboxes. But the actual... Idk the process, but i know sprites and 'boxes arent enough. Making an attack actuslly work is what i have problem with. Sure i can move sprites and 'boxes around but the coding part j have no idea what half of it is for. Ive noticed similsr things like var(20) and trigger = (something) but i dont have enough time to change a number to see what that exactly does.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:26 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Infinite wrote:

Oh really... Start making attacks... Hitboxes / hurtboxes. But the actual... Idk the process, but i know sprites and 'boxes arent enough. Making an attack actuslly work is what i have problem with. Sure i can move sprites and 'boxes around but the coding part j have no idea what half of it is for. Ive noticed similsr things like var(20) and trigger = (something) but i dont have enough time to change a number to see what that exactly does.
Ryon has some great coding tutorials that show how to make attacks and more.

I wish these were around when I started.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Argyone Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:53 am

thx for ignoring my question  Neutral 
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  yaret Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:13 pm

Infinity would you help me with a tutorial to hit into the air, I was doing this.
post you requested. I want to make my kyo and my rock, because infinity kyo never liked it hehehe because the sprites.xD please I need it.

yaret
yaret
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:09 pm

Argyone wrote:thx for ignoring my question  Neutral 
Well maybe b/c everytime he posts a character he gets shit load of people begging for more constantly. He has a nack to ignore questions about future chars. All you can do is wait. Or help out, which also will have to wait.so just sit tight, im getting paid soon so ill go laptop hunting. I hate windows 8....
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Argyone Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm

yeah..but its not like im requesting a char done from scratsch or doing a complete overhaul or something...HE said that he have much more chars finished he just havent released..
so im thinking if he quits the project anyway he could release them or am i wrong?
i mean the only reason to keep stuff i dont need private is acting like : noo theyre all mine! just Mine! Laughing 
i mean c'mon..if theyre ready and u dont work on this project anymore in anyway why keep them private? thats bullshit... Neutral 
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:01 am

Argyone wrote:yeah..but its not like im requesting a char done from scratsch or doing a complete overhaul or something...HE said that he have much more chars finished he just havent released..
so im thinking if he quits the project anyway he could release them or am i wrong?
i mean the only reason to keep stuff i dont need private is acting like : noo theyre all mine! just Mine! Laughing 
i mean c'mon..if theyre ready and u dont work on this project anymore in anyway why keep them private? thats bullshit... Neutral 
Released isnt finished. Maybe they havent been tested. (which i can easily do. Cept paying attention to eahlch frame. More like battle-wise) or maybe they need to be tweaked. Im not Infinite he has his own reasons for not doing so. Just wait. You cant really convince someone while attacking them. Dont even try to explain i do deal with how words are perceived. Thats why he sounded "mad" as yaret says. He will do whatever he wants anyways. Itz just to hope he does it before everyone forgets this sight exists. Well... He keeps up very slightly with the other style.

Question Infinite. How do i change a move to launch?? No i havent watched the vid yet b/c i want to watch it on my laptop, not my phone. Thats how bad my laptop has gotten.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:25 am

yaret wrote:Infinity would you help me with a tutorial to hit into the air, I was doing this.
post you requested. I want to make my kyo and my rock, because infinity kyo never liked it hehehe because the sprites.xD please I need it.

All/most of Pot's/Jmorph characters have juggle limits and a hit id=200 which is a state where they can't be juggled. get rid of the id=200 and triggerall = (!var(16) && var(15)<1 || var(20)) to triggerall = (!var(16) && var(15)<12 || var(20)) or something like this.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:29 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Well maybe b/c everytime he posts a character he gets shit load of people begging for more constantly. He has a nack to ignore questions about future chars. All you can do is wait. Or help out, which also will have to wait.so just sit tight, im getting paid soon so ill go laptop hunting. I hate windows 8....
Yeah, they haven't been tested, I don't fell like updating them or fixing them because I don't even play these characters anymore, so I don't want to put something out and people complain about me not updating them.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Question Infinite. How do i change a move to launch?? No i havent watched the vid yet b/c i want to watch it on my laptop, not my phone. Thats how bad my laptop has gotten.
a launcher is just a hit that has more velocity on the y axis then x.

[State 0, Launcher]
type = HitDef
trigger1 = time = 0 ; what activates the hitdef, you can change it to the animelem where the attack is
attr = C, NA ;type attack
damage = 25 ;damage
pausetime=12,12 ;hitstun or pause if the attack has contact
animtype = up ;this is the hitstate t hat happens on p2 on hit up makes them look like they are launched
air.animtype = up
fall.animtype = Medium
hitflag = MAF ;where the enemy is able to get hit
guardflag = MA ;where the enemy is able to guard
sparkno = S2228
guard.sparkno = S8100
sparkxy = 30,-70
hitsound = S5, 2
guardsound = S6, 0
ground.type = high
air.type = High
ground.slidetime = 20
ground.hittime = 30
air.hittime = 32 ;time enemy is able to be comboed
guard.ctrltime = 12
recovertime=20 ;time enemy can recover
ground.velocity = -1,-13 ;hit velocity on grounded p2 on hit x,y
guard.velocity = -6
air.velocity = -1,-11 ;hit velocity on air p2 on hit x,y
airguard.velocity = -6
ground.cornerpush.veloff = 0
guard.cornerpush.veloff = -6
air.cornerpush.veloff = 0
airguard.cornerpush.veloff = 0
persistent = 0
fall = 0
air.fall = 0
fall.recover = 1 ;p2 able to recover
yaccel = .4 ;how fast p2 falls on y axis
envshake.time = 18
envshake.ampl = 6
fall.envshake.time = 32
fall.envshake.ampl = 8
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:24 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Yeah, they haven't been tested, I don't fell like updating them or fixing them because I don't even play these characters anymore, so I don't want to put something out and people complain about me not updating them.
Um. Just tell them not to do other than tell you what is wrong with then and whoever wants to fix them. They can. B/c if you have a grand amount of chatlracters not finished, at least when i get started i wont get irritated that im not making much of any progress. Which i wont have to ask you how to do certain things unless i really dont know how and cant find it anywhere. Plus im sure the main thing about them are done. Thats all i really care about. Then id be able to have a vast amount of people to see the differences to compare and see how what changes makes differences with each character. Cammy's unique alt mode QCF + K move. The hyper one is really interesting in its function and previous build aswell. They cant make you do more. Tell them this is all for now and can report bugs but thats it. Or get banned from the site or from posting. Something... You rule these streets
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Argyone Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:23 am

tell me if im wrong infinite but...how have you started your creations yeeaaarrss ago ?
you took unfinished or ''base'' characters from someone else and edited them to mvc style right?
so you took a creation from another coder and creator and edited the way you like..

you announced a fullgame, there are sooo many people who really like this stylen and so many who were waiting for this, you tell us you have much more (almost) finished characters and youre keeping them privat even if you told us you wont work on this anymore?
so now NOT releasing chars you have already (almost) finished is really selfish i think..
whats so bad about sharing your creations if so many people want them?

you dont get money for this,you quit the project anyways so why da hell keep them privat?
because this way they can rest in peace on your laptop?
seriously... Suspect 
sry but for me it sounds like: no i dont want you to have them theyre all mine Razz 

i mean i can understand the point where you say : i dont want to hear complains and people asking to update them-... but dude... thats what im talking about since the first post in this topic : thats what an official statement is for!

just release the chars so other creators who still celebrate and play your style can finish this project , make a new topic, write an official statement like : i quit the project for now,i wont update them anymore, you can report bugs and if someones willing to update/edit them pls give me credits and good luck

jesus...now its really gettin like years ago in school when i was about 7 years old and someome wont show his ''ultra-rare-pokemon cards'' because hes afraid someones gonna steal or destroy them..
infinite..seriously...we all play mugen becuase its fun..we want to have fun..we ALL share and search for chars and stages...you have made some of the best chars ive ever seen in mugen..
now your telling us you have much more in store, you wont work on them anymore but you still keep them for yourself just because youre to lazy to open a new topic and explain to the people you wont work on svc anymore?

mugen is a free-ware game with an editable engine and nobodys earning money with this..
so if you were a developer from capcom and we were begging you to release unfinished artwork or char-concepts from a canceled project and you couldnt release this because of capcom s saying : no, we will use this for another project...,if it comes to money issues or something i would understand but as it is now...
i really dont understand why youre acting like that..

no offense but thats just uncool..thats like : look at myy new bike! wanna drive it?
but i wont let you hahah! tongue 
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:10 pm

1. Nobody lets anyone else drive their new vehicles. Esp. A motorcycle /motorbike. 2. Stop ranting like that, nobody responds well from that. I can take all of what you said and make it more persuasive to where if he was going to reply it wasnt going to be a complete shutdown about my wishes. 3. Find a better approach you are only irritating him.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  yaret Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:42 pm

This is my progress about kyo: this char could't make combos like this video.xD the onwer of this told me his char is free.

but I haven't been able to do the air combo yet, but now I'll try to find infinity advice. because Im newer editing char Smile 

All/most of Pot's/Jmorph characters have juggle limits and a hit id=200 which is a state where they can't be juggled. get rid of the id=200 and triggerall = (!var(16) && var(15)<1 || var(20)) to triggerall = (!var(16) && var(15)<12 || var(20)) or something like this.
yaret
yaret
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:05 am

Argyone wrote:tell me if im wrong infinite but...how have you started your creations yeeaaarrss ago ?
you took unfinished or ''base'' characters from someone else and edited them to mvc style right?
so you took a creation from another coder and creator and edited the way you like..

you announced a fullgame, there are sooo many people who really like this stylen and so many who were waiting for this, you tell us you have much more (almost) finished characters and youre keeping them privat even if you told us you wont work on this anymore?
so now NOT releasing chars you have already (almost) finished is really selfish i think..
whats so bad about sharing your creations if so many people want them?

you dont get money for this,you quit the project anyways so why da hell keep them privat?
because this way they can rest in peace on your laptop?
seriously... Suspect 
sry but for me it sounds like: no i dont want you to have them theyre all mine Razz 

i mean i can understand the point where you say : i dont want to hear complains and people asking to update them-... but dude... thats what im talking about since the first post in this topic : thats what an official statement is for!

just release the chars so other creators who still celebrate and play your style can finish this project , make a new topic, write an official statement like : i quit the project for now,i wont update them anymore, you can report bugs and if someones willing to update/edit them pls give me credits and good luck

jesus...now its really gettin like years ago in school when i was about 7 years old and someome wont show his ''ultra-rare-pokemon cards'' because hes afraid someones gonna steal or destroy them..
infinite..seriously...we all play mugen becuase its fun..we want to have fun..we ALL share and search for chars and stages...you have made some of the best chars ive ever seen in mugen..
now your telling us you have much more in store, you wont work on them anymore but you still keep them for yourself just because youre to lazy to open a new topic and explain to the people you wont work on svc anymore?

mugen is a free-ware game with an editable engine and nobodys earning money with this..
so if you were a developer from capcom and we were begging you to release unfinished artwork or char-concepts from a canceled project and you couldnt release this because of capcom s saying : no, we will use this for another project...,if it comes to money issues or something i would understand but as it is now...
i really dont understand why youre acting like that..

no offense but thats just uncool..thats like : look at myy new bike! wanna drive it?
but i wont let you hahah! tongue 
why are you writing so damn much, I read your first paragraph or two and refuse to continue  Razz .

XRagingxDemonX wrote:1. Nobody lets anyone else drive their new vehicles. Esp. A motorcycle /motorbike. 2. Stop ranting like that, nobody responds well from that. I can take all of what you said and make it more persuasive to where if he was going to reply it wasnt going to be a complete shutdown about my wishes. 3. Find a better approach you are only irritating him.
This^

I don't even have those chracters on my PC, I have them backed up on one of my USBdrives somewhere. Maybe I'll upload and share them with XRagingxDemonX, because he seems to enjoy them, and isn't pestering me as if I owe him  Very Happy .
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Argyone Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:53 am

@raging : its not about letting someone drive your new bike its about saying : hey you see that! thats mine and you wont get it!

@infinite:

Rolling Eyes 
its not about owe something to someone its about saying : hey i have much more in store but you wont get them!
there are many people who want this you tell us theyre already finished but you wont share..
THATS the point and nothing less
thats selfish and acting superior

you couldnt even get managed to write a few lines in your OWN forum about canceling a project.
first you open a forum, want the people to register ,announce a project and from one day to another you quit and someone like UZI has to get your job done and tell us youre quitting this after almost 6 months nothing heard or seen from you.
thats ridicoulus and showing your not that much adult like your acting you are.

mugen is FREE and we wanna have FUN and SHARE things and nobody should lick ass just for some chars of a 2D
fighting engine
would you prefer if i had told you : ohhww infinite youre sooo amazing, wanna cuddle? pls give me some unreleased chars ill do anything for u big master? nahhh ..i have a real life Wink 
you really acting like a child and now im outta here.. good luck and all that  Very Happy 
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next