CUSTOM: Capcom Vs SNK Project (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CUSTOM: Capcom Vs SNK Project (WIP)

Post  BlueNoiseZZ on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:37 am


This is my current progress with the CUSTOM: Capcom Vs SNK project.

The Screenpack comes from the InfiniteMugenTeam.

Some of the character edits are made by Infinite himself as well as any other editor out there who owns them.



The Work:
Right now im balancing out the non-Infinite characters to make sure they can stand up to Infinite's Roster. I'm also re-organizing the roster as well, putting characters who have been seen fighting as teams in previous titles (I.e Ryu & Ken, Chun-li & Cammy, Dhalsim & Sagat). The two biggest threats on the roster so far are Nero and Vergil. Both of them deal a huge amount of damage more than the other characters in the roster, evem Maxima who deals a big amount a damage as well.

Dante and Rockman are the only two characters in the game with low AI. I've already found an AI patch for Rockman, but im still looking for the creator of Dante, so i can see if he has an AI update, if not ill work on the AI myself.

90 percent of the characters in the game are both ground combo and Aeria-based characters. The other 10 percent are heavily ground based characters. I also added in a few KofXIII characters with really good AI. Some of that are hard to fight against (in my opinion).

The four street fighter characters (Evil Ryu, Evil Ken, Dark Chunli, & Evil Dan) are the bosses for this game (so far). Im still looking for some SNK boss-like chaarcters with good AI systems to counter act against the roster.

I'll be showing some game play at a future date. Im still working some kinks out and finding some appropriate stages for the game. Im also having problems with the music, but i'll fix that as well.

~BlueNoiseZZ
avatar
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: CUSTOM: Capcom Vs SNK Project (WIP)

Post  Infinite on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Looks really cool BlueNoisezz.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CUSTOM: Capcom Vs SNK Project (WIP)

Post  BlueNoiseZZ on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Infinite wrote:Looks really cool BlueNoisezz.

Thank you, Infinite, for youre kind words Very Happy
avatar
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: CUSTOM: Capcom Vs SNK Project (WIP)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum