INFINITE YURI

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:31 pm

INFINITE YURI



DOWNLOAD INFINITE YURI HERE- mediafire.com download.php?qqy13yzkj61zbjr


Last edited by Infinite on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 13 times in total
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  611241 on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:45 pm

some of her hypers dont connect with all hits
avatar
611241

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Ultim8Luis on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:42 pm

She can't use her Yuri Chou Mawashi Keri

But i'm certain you will add it in your next update Very Happy

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:51 pm

ultim8luis wrote:She can't use her Yuri Chou Mawashi Keri

But i'm certain you will add it in your next update Very Happy

What move is that?
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Ultim8Luis on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Infinite wrote:
ultim8luis wrote:She can't use her Yuri Chou Mawashi Keri

But i'm certain you will add it in your next update Very Happy

What move is that?

It's a copy of Sakura's shinppu kiaku.

Most of Yuri's moves are copys from the street fighter characters moves


Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:53 pm

*06/18/2012-YURI-UPDATED
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Finally! I just keep waiting for the word Alpha to be taken off hers. okok... time to actually download her

Erm... you skipped like 3 people. something deeply wrong with them??
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 24
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:50 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:Finally! I just keep waiting for the word Alpha to be taken off hers. okok... time to actually download her

Erm... you skipped like 3 people. something deeply wrong with them??

Ahhh... So you noticed? Yeah I had to redo many of those characters all the way over because I didn't like how they played but I will be re-releasing them all soon and get back to making video presentations for them.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  xenocid on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:15 am

Missing sound & effects when you finish enemy with YURI CHOU ENBU . If you miss enemy with this hyper, yours regulars attacks don't hit him each times until you do a specila or hyper attack.
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:37 am

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Finally! I just keep waiting for the word Alpha to be taken off hers. okok... time to actually download her

Erm... you skipped like 3 people. something deeply wrong with them??

Ahhh... So you noticed? Yeah I had to redo many of those characters all the way over because I didn't like how they played but I will be re-releasing them all soon and get back to making video presentations for them.

Yeah, ive been waiting for yuri and sakura. So, something, told me there was something odd. idk who said it though.
But yeah. I hope they come out awesome. well they were already awesome. Very Happy
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 24
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:39 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Finally! I just keep waiting for the word Alpha to be taken off hers. okok... time to actually download her

Erm... you skipped like 3 people. something deeply wrong with them??

Ahhh... So you noticed? Yeah I had to redo many of those characters all the way over because I didn't like how they played but I will be re-releasing them all soon and get back to making video presentations for them.

Yeah, ive been waiting for yuri and sakura. So, something, told me there was something odd. idk who said it though.
But yeah. I hope they come out awesome. well they were already awesome. Very Happy

I was trying to get some sprites for Sakura but it's harder to get stuff like that done.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:15 am

xenocid wrote: Missing sound & effects when you finish enemy with YURI CHOU ENBU . If you miss enemy with this hyper, yours regulars attacks don't hit him each times until you do a specila or hyper attack.


fixed
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Finally! I just keep waiting for the word Alpha to be taken off hers. okok... time to actually download her

Erm... you skipped like 3 people. something deeply wrong with them??

Ahhh... So you noticed? Yeah I had to redo many of those characters all the way over because I didn't like how they played but I will be re-releasing them all soon and get back to making video presentations for them.

Yeah, ive been waiting for yuri and sakura. So, something, told me there was something odd. idk who said it though.
But yeah. I hope they come out awesome. well they were already awesome. Very Happy

I was trying to get some sprites for Sakura but it's harder to get stuff like that done.

Oh fiddle sticks. well at least your still working on it. like they say, you cannot rush perfection. Take your time bro.
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 24
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  xenocid on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 pm

xenocid wrote: Missing sound & effects when you finish enemy with YURI CHOU ENBU . If you miss enemy with this hyper, yours regulars attacks don't hit him each times until you do a specila or hyper attack.

It's ok for effect & sound but the second part isn't fixed.
This hyper is grapple (like akuma's SGS)? I ask the question cause enemy can block it,that means is not a grapple. But if you chain it after few attacks,you don't hit enemy,that means it's a grapple. Do you see?

EDIT

The Shin Hien Shou'kOU Kyaku's fireball don't hit Ash, Chunli, Cody, Deejay, Maki, Ryo & commando. In the same time you can't finish them with this hyper.
Andy, Dhalsim & Guile just take 1hit by the fireball, you can finish them with this hyper but does 472dmg (636 for full hyper)
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:16 am

xenocid wrote:
xenocid wrote: Missing sound & effects when you finish enemy with YURI CHOU ENBU . If you miss enemy with this hyper, yours regulars attacks don't hit him each times until you do a specila or hyper attack.

It's ok for effect & sound but the second part isn't fixed.
This hyper is grapple (like akuma's SGS)? I ask the question cause enemy can block it,that means is not a grapple. But if you chain it after few attacks,you don't hit enemy,that means it's a grapple. Do you see?

EDIT

The Shin Hien Shou'kOU Kyaku's fireball don't hit Ash, Chunli, Cody, Deejay, Maki, Ryo & commando. In the same time you can't finish them with this hyper.
Andy, Dhalsim & Guile just take 1hit by the fireball, you can finish them with this hyper but does 472dmg (636 for full hyper)

Fixed, Thanks Xenocid
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  xenocid on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:18 pm

I still having the problem when you miss enemy with YURI CHOU ENBU( jump over the head, dodge, lying on floor,counter). After, i hit enemy 1 attack on 2, i can't chain ground or air combo.

EDIT

This hyper can catch the majors part of your chars during their dodge
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am

xenocid wrote:I still having the problem when you miss enemy with YURI CHOU ENBU( jump over the head, dodge, lying on floor,counter). After, i hit enemy 1 attack on 2, i can't chain ground or air combo.

fixed

xenocid wrote:
EDIT

This hyper can catch the majors part of your chars during their dodge

Dodges and sidesteps are able to be hit by throw moves.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Infinite wrote:
xenocid wrote:I still having the problem when you miss enemy with YURI CHOU ENBU( jump over the head, dodge, lying on floor,counter). After, i hit enemy 1 attack on 2, i can't chain ground or air combo.

fixed

xenocid wrote:
EDIT

This hyper can catch the majors part of your chars during their dodge

Dodges and sidesteps are able to be hit by throw moves.

....... What?!? That disables the reason to use it against aggressive grapplers like Alex. Now i know. was wondering why i kept getting caught during a dodge, i just thought they worked like Akuma's Asura Senpuu in MVC3 where there are frames i can still get hit during the dodge
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 24
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  xenocid on Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 pm

I noticed after took some enemy's hyper, Yuri have same problem like she miss her YURI CHOU ENBU( hit enemy 1 attack on 2). Tested with Alex, Andy, Ash, Benimaru, Blanka & Cammy for the moment.
Alex: Flash Mob
Andy: Sho shouryuudan, Chendansu, Hiji Omega Kura Muyona, Shin Hiji Omega Kura Muyona
Ash: Fructidor, Soffrire, Finale
Benimaru: none
Blanka: Super Rolling Massacre, Hyper Bite, Electric Hug, Raging Thunder
Cammy: Reverse Shaft Buster
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:07 am

xenocid wrote:I noticed after took some enemy's hyper, Yuri have same problem like she miss her YURI CHOU ENBU( hit enemy 1 attack on 2). Tested with Alex, Andy, Ash, Benimaru, Blanka & Cammy for the moment.
Alex: Flash Mob
Andy: Sho shouryuudan, Chendansu, Hiji Omega Kura Muyona, Shin Hiji Omega Kura Muyona
Ash: Fructidor, Soffrire, Finale
Benimaru: none
Blanka: Super Rolling Massacre, Hyper Bite, Electric Hug, Raging Thunder
Cammy: Reverse Shaft Buster

fixed
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  xenocid on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Infinite wrote:
xenocid wrote:I noticed after took some enemy's hyper, Yuri have same problem like she miss her YURI CHOU ENBU( hit enemy 1 attack on 2). Tested with Alex, Andy, Ash, Benimaru, Blanka & Cammy for the moment.
Alex: Flash Mob
Andy: Sho shouryuudan, Chendansu, Hiji Omega Kura Muyona, Shin Hiji Omega Kura Muyona
Ash: Fructidor, Soffrire, Finale
Benimaru: none
Blanka: Super Rolling Massacre, Hyper Bite, Electric Hug, Raging Thunder
Cammy: Reverse Shaft Buster

fixed

Note fixed,or not uploaded

Tested on others chars:
Chunli: Tensei Ranka, Tenseiranka, Hosenka, Implosion_Kikoushou
Cody: Final Destruction, Jail House Rock, Raw Shank Redemption, Law Breaker, Final Fate, Final Fight Finish
Commando: Go Commando
Daimon: Crusher, Judo Takedown Buster, Super Sweep Combo
Deejay: Sobat Carnival, Sobat Beat Down,M.U.R.D.A, Sobat Festival, Climax Beat
Dhalsim: Yoga Inferno, Yoga Bash
Duolon: Spirit Cloak, Ghost Slide & Spin, Spirit Thrash, Spirit Taker
Feilong: Nunchaku Dance, One-inch punch Counter, Rekka Shingeki, Enter the Dragon, Exit the Dragon
Guile: SONIC STING, SOMERSAULT STRIKE, OPENING GAMBIT, SOMERSAULT SLASH ASSAULT, Final Mission
Guy: bushin Gourai Kyaku, Super Bushindu Kicks, Shadow Guy Rage
Hinata: Party Up
Honda: Fuji Oroshi, Supra Oroshi, 1000-Te Wa Isoide,Sumo No Kodo
Iori: All except Jigoku No Tengoku, Oni Humura, Homurahotogi (regular and orochi mode)
Joe:Muai Thai Beating, Bakuretsu Hurricane Tiger Kakato, Muai Thai Nightmare
Karin: none
King: Silent Flash,Illusion Dance,Delusion Dance,Mirage Trap,King of Queens
Maï: SHINOBI BASH NO,MIAGHTY MAI,SHINOBI FAN Rave,SHINOBI FAN FURY
Maki: Bushin Walk,Bushin Kyukyoku no,Bushin Rifuto,Bushin Clash
Robert: Haoh Shou Ranbu
Ryo: Haoh Hien Kohou,Hien Hou'ou Kyaku,Haoh Kohou Ranbu,Tenchi Haou_Ken,Tengu Ranbu
Sean: Shinku Shoryu Cannon,Hadou-Dunk
Strider: Super Slash Streaks,Excalibur Raid
T.Hawk: HAWK BARRAGE
Terry: Rising Beat,High Angle Geyser,Howling Wolf
Yuri: none
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 pm

xenocid wrote:

Note fixed,or not uploaded


Yeah, for some reason when I try and reupload her on mediafire it automatically keeps going to the old file I already deleted of her. fixed with new link.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  xenocid on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:24 pm

I noticed after took some enemy's hyper, Yuri have same problem like she miss her YURI CHOU ENBU( hit enemy 1 attack on 2)
Nash: Crossfire Storm, Kick Assault
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:45 pm

xenocid wrote:I noticed after took some enemy's hyper, Yuri have same problem like she miss her YURI CHOU ENBU( hit enemy 1 attack on 2)
Nash: Crossfire Storm, Kick Assault

K, I see what you are saying now, you meant the Shin Hien Hou'ou Kyaku move.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Infinite on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:19 pm

xenocid wrote:I noticed after took some enemy's hyper, Yuri have same problem like she miss her YURI CHOU ENBU( hit enemy 1 attack on 2)
Nash: Crossfire Storm, Kick Assault

fixed
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE YURI

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum