Post  Ultim8Luis on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 am

Man Infinite, you jus't never stop amazing everyone. Keep it going cheers

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

INFINITE K' FEEDBACK & REQUEST

Post  sexyhotlowrider on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:55 pm

- K doesnt do the slide kick sweep special move after the QCB+K Minute Spike move but he does do it after the QCF+P Eins Trigger move wich now makes it difficult to throw his projectile bc of this change
- K's Sixth Degree Burn, QCB+PK LV.3 SDM LIFE<333 hyper, doesnt drain his 3 energy bars when executed
- K BLOOD's Sixth Degree Burn QCB+PK LV.3 SDM LIFE<333 hyper at the end when he jumps off the oppenent he magicaly appears back where the oppenet was
- error on your READ ME movelist ''AIR TRIGGER - QCF+P IN THE AIR''
- will you infinite please add the fire collision and sparks again on the F,D,DF+HK Sniper Side special move (Mmmhh.. also fire sparks on the ONE INCH QCB+HP will look str8 AWSOME!! i dont beg but today only PLS)
- OMG Crimson Star Road QCB+PK LV.3 is EPIC!!
sexyhotlowrider

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE K'

Post  usurper on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 pm

sexyhotlowrider wrote:- K doesnt do the slide kick sweep special move after the QCB+K Minute Spike move but he does do it after the QCF+P Eins Trigger move wich now makes it difficult to throw his projectile bc of this change
- K's Sixth Degree Burn, QCB+PK LV.3 SDM LIFE<333 hyper, doesnt drain his 3 energy bars when executed
- K BLOOD's Sixth Degree Burn QCB+PK LV.3 SDM LIFE<333 hyper at the end when he jumps off the oppenent he magicaly appears back where the oppenet was
- will you infinite please add the fire collision and sparks again on the F,D,DF+HK Sniper Side special move (Mmmhh.. also fire sparks on the ONE INCH QCB+HP will look str8 AWSOME!! i dont beg but today only PLS)

same sentiments but still you never fail to fulfill our requests! kudos to you! =)

im sure you will improve his sprite too like what you did to Kyo and Daimon in the future. :p
usurper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:22 am

usurper wrote:
sexyhotlowrider wrote:- K doesnt do the slide kick sweep special move after the QCB+K Minute Spike move but he does do it after the QCF+P Eins Trigger move wich now makes it difficult to throw his projectile bc of this change

same sentiments but still you never fail to fulfill our requests! kudos to you! =)

im sure you will improve his sprite too like what you did to Kyo and Daimon in the future. :p

Requests?? New ppl you speak of??
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyhotlowrider on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:00 pm

@XRagingxDemonX this is my K request:
sexyhotlowrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:47 pm

fixed
sexyhotlowrider wrote:-- K's Sixth Degree Burn, QCB+PK LV.3 SDM LIFE<333 hyper, doesnt drain his 3 energy bars when executed
fixed
sexyhotlowrider wrote:-- K BLOOD's Sixth Degree Burn QCB+PK LV.3 SDM LIFE<333 hyper at the end when he jumps off the oppenent he magicaly appears back where the oppenet was
he goes through the opponent.
sexyhotlowrider wrote:-- error on your READ ME movelist ''AIR TRIGGER - QCF+P IN THE AIR''
fixed
sexyhotlowrider wrote:-- will you infinite please add the fire collision and sparks again on the F,D,DF+HK Sniper Side special move (Mmmhh.. also fire sparks on the ONE INCH QCB+HP will look str8 AWSOME!! i dont beg but today only PLS)
No! do the EIn's trigger then press F+HK, found out K' can only use fire after it has been ignited by his hand. So I gave him a normal sniper side and a fire sniper side.
Infinite
Admin
Admin

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy on Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:02 pm

1)K Blood vs Kyo(new) - D F KP - last bullet miss
2)Both forms - D+HP and D,B, LP+MP or F.D.F LP+MP have a bug(glasses miss but he still continue hyper)
3)his LP looks odd (pls change it)
4)K Blood - Neomax <333 hp dealing too low damage
5) K have infinite combo - (near wall) d f LP then just spam LP(or MP) (need timing) after 14 hits again d f LP and again spam whole combo. If LP i got damage like medium hyper, if MP - like neomax
my record 22 hits (neomax damage)
new record 31 hits (full hp damage) d f LP - 1 hit with MP and spam (my bro did this)
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  dirio on Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:58 pm

gracias por el char esta muy chido Very Happy

dirio

Back to top Go down

Post  cirio on Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 pm

muy bueno thanks cheers

cirio

Back to top Go down

INFINITE K'

Post  alucard on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:12 pm

je vous remerci beaucoup pour le partage
vous ├Ęte vraiment le meilleur createur de chars
jaime beaucoup le style infinite
jai vraiment ate de voir la suite. Very Happy
alucard
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Nolemociy wrote:1)K Blood vs Kyo(new) - D F KP - last bullet miss
fixed
Nolemociy wrote:2)Both forms - D+HP and D,B, LP+MP or F.D.F LP+MP have a bug(glasses miss but he still continue hyper)
not a bug he only goes with the combo if the actual first elbow connects, glasses just starts the move early if they connect.
Nolemociy wrote:3)his LP looks odd (pls change it)
Laughing
Nolemociy wrote:4)K Blood - Neomax <333 hp dealing too low damage
fixed
Nolemociy wrote:5) K have infinite combo - (near wall) d f LP then just spam LP(or MP) (need timing) after 14 hits again d f LP and again spam whole combo. If LP i got damage like medium hyper, if MP - like neomax
my record 22 hits (neomax damage)
new record 31 hits (full hp damage) d f LP - 1 hit with MP and spam (my bro did this)
fixed
Infinite
Admin
Admin

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:18 am

Narrow Spike (b+K after QCB+K) is missing from readme.

Eins Trigger follow-ups (f+A, f+B, f+C, QCB+K) and Crow Bite follow-up (f+K) are missing from readme.

Burning Steps and Chain Drive are swapped in readme.

Crimson Star Road and Sixth Degree Burn are swapped in readme.

Hard Edge should be QCB+X, Trickster should be QCB+Y/Z, R.E.D. Arrow should be QCB+K. Six Shooter should be QCF+PK. Code R.E.D. should have SDM LIFE<333.

Missed this release somehow. It's great, once I figured out what the moves actually were. XD

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top