INFINITE RYU

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INFINITE RYU

Post  Infinite on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:04 pm



Last edited by Infinite on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 20 times in total
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NEW INFINITE RYU RELEASED

Post  Infinite on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:17 pm

*08/03/2012-NEW INFINITE RYU RELEASED
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:05 pm

YEEEEEEEEEESSSS! I was about to go to bed, but not anymore Smile
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 pm

I haven't played him yet but just by looking at your video I can tell you really really did a good job. Your previous Ryu was great, didn't think you could top it but you did. Great release. Your Ken is probably going to be all kinds of sick. Cant wait. But your download link or Ryu isn't working right now =(
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  usurper on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Mpaul730 wrote:I haven't played him yet but just by looking at your video I can tell you really really did a good job. Your previous Ryu was great, didn't think you could top it but you did. Great release. Your Ken is probably going to be all kinds of sick. Cant wait. But your download link or Ryu isn't working right now =(

i was about to say that. its access denied to my computer Sad i lost my excitement lolz :p
avatar
usurper
New User
New User

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 pm

yeah its not working............so I'm going to bed. I'll try again tomorrow. (or tonight if I get up for a snack)
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Infinite on Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 pm

usurper wrote:
Mpaul730 wrote:I haven't played him yet but just by looking at your video I can tell you really really did a good job. Your previous Ryu was great, didn't think you could top it but you did. Great release. Your Ken is probably going to be all kinds of sick. Cant wait. But your download link or Ryu isn't working right now =(

i was about to say that. its access denied to my computer Sad i lost my excitement lolz :p

mediafire is trippin. I put a sendspace link up.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  usurper on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 am

Infinite wrote:
Infinite wrote:
INFINITE RYU


yehey! i can dl now! time for testing =) thank you for this exciting release.
avatar
usurper
New User
New User

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Nolemociy on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:56 am

Transformation into evil ryu is cool))) like iori into orochi iori, I hope all chars who have alts will transform the same way.
Any plans for Kusanagi and clones? And i have Another Kyo(cvs2) he have intro vs Evil ryu by Pots. This kyo have good sprites and can replace old one or you can make new mode for your kyo(he looks like evil kyo)
avatar
Nolemociy
User
User

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 27
Location : Russian Federation

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  DEMONKAI on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:32 am

that ryu is serious bro. I see You stepped that coding skill hardbody lol. cant say nothing more on the character. Its the best Ryu ive downloaded in years man^^
avatar
DEMONKAI
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-12-13
Location : Brooklyn NY....

https://sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen/

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  xenocid on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 am

after few test:

1) In normal mode, Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku & Shoryuken hit only 1 times (ground and air).

2) Denjin Hadouken is unblockable (with & without charge). Metsu Hadouken full charged is unblockable.

3) Hadou Shoryuuken is blockable.

4) No hyper with wall bounce

5) I think is not a good idea to have 2 differents moves for asura back and forward. The esaiest way to have same moves for both is to used spec ops chars command (F/B+3P/3K).

6) I noticed when you select an evil form of a chars who can transform in battle(Iori, Karin, Ryu), you can't change in normal mode during battle.
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Nolemociy on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:33 am

xenocid wrote:after few test:

1) In normal mode, Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku & Shoryuken hit only 1 times (ground and air).

2) Denjin Hadouken is unblockable (with & without charge). Metsu Hadouken full charged is unblockable.

3) Hadou Shoryuuken is blockable.

4) No hyper with wall bounce

5) I think is not a good idea to have 2 differents moves for asura back and forward. The esaiest way to have same moves for both is to used spec ops chars command (F/B+3P/3K).

6) I noticed when you select an evil form of a chars who can transform in battle(Iori, Karin, Ryu), you can't change in normal mode during battle.
1) Normal Ryu always hit 1 time in tatsumaki because it classic. The same to Shoryuken. He is not a Ken Wink
2) thats normal too. Difference should be only in damage. Metsu hadouken always unblockable. Its like you never played ryu and evil ryu before( Capcom vs SNK 2)
3) Why not lol?
4) so what?
5) iam playing only on keyboard so how i can press 3 buttons and get this combo? Its almost impossible on keyboard. I cant take Cody's knife too. It can be remap to F F X+Y and B B X+Y
6) I think that normal too because if you selecting over button+start you thinking Yeah i want to play alt mod only
avatar
Nolemociy
User
User

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 27
Location : Russian Federation

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:08 am

xenocid wrote:after few test:

1) In normal mode, Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku & Shoryuken hit only 1 times (ground and air).

2) Denjin Hadouken is unblockable (with & without charge). Metsu Hadouken full charged is unblockable.

3) Hadou Shoryuuken is blockable.

4) No hyper with wall bounce

5) I think is not a good idea to have 2 differents moves for asura back and forward. The esaiest way to have same moves for both is to used spec ops chars command (F/B+3P/3K).

6) I noticed when you select an evil form of a chars who can transform in battle(Iori, Karin, Ryu), you can't change in normal mode during battle.

1)It's Ryu, not Ken. Aren't they suppose to hit only once?

2)Denjin is supposed to be unblockable, no matter how long it charges. Metsu at full charge unblockable. That seems right to me.

3)Hadou Shoryuuken blockable, that too seems right to me.

4)No Hyper wall bounce, I'm sure he'll change that sooner or later. Not really a bad thing, thats how all his chars started off. But doesn't his DP 2K have a wall bounce?

5).......well I got nothing or that one.

6)He can change from normal to evil but IMO your not supposed to be able to change back into normal state. Turning evil in the middle of a fight is basically unleashing your inner demon and kicking ass. You cant just calm down in your evil berserk state and say "eh, I'm gonna calm down now so I can fight in my normal ways." In the Street Fighter movies when Ryu was in this mode Ken had to punch him in his stomach and snap him out of it or something. In that corny ass Street Fighter 4 movie I cant remember what made him calm down before he was about to kill Viper......but still. You transform, you stay that way for remainder of the fight.
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  ninjaseal on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 am

i know if i hit start before i select this ken he will be evil but how do i make him evil in the middle of the match?

ninjaseal

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 am

D,DF,F + start
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  ninjaseal on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:19 pm

wow i didnt even know that , this character is the best in my roster , i was happy to hold start and have the evil version before the match

ninjaseal

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  ninjaseal on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:20 pm

to be able to combo off the wallbounce would make this char reallly good , but that may be offbalance?

ninjaseal

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Infinite on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 pm

xenocid wrote:after few test:
1) In normal mode, Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku & Shoryuken hit only 1 times (ground and air).
this v
Nolemociy wrote:
1) Normal Ryu always hit 1 time in tatsumaki because it classic. The same to Shoryuken. He is not a Ken Wink

and this v
Mpaul730 wrote:
1)It's Ryu, not Ken. Aren't they suppose to hit only once?

xenocid wrote:2) Denjin Hadouken is unblockable (with & without charge). Metsu Hadouken full charged is unblockable.
this v
Nolemociy wrote:
2) thats normal too. Difference should be only in damage. Metsu hadouken always unblockable. Its like you never played ryu and evil ryu before( Capcom vs SNK 2)
and this v
Mpaul730 wrote:
2)Denjin is supposed to be unblockable, no matter how long it charges. Metsu at full charge unblockable. That seems right to me.

xenocid wrote:3) Hadou Shoryuuken is blockable.
this v
Mpaul730 wrote:3)Hadou Shoryuuken blockable, that too seems right to me.

xenocid wrote:4) No hyper with wall bounce
*trying to balance more cutting out the super fireballs with wall bounces, but added to the Shinku Tatsumaki.

xenocid wrote:5) I think is not a good idea to have 2 differents moves for asura back and forward. The esaiest way to have same moves for both is to used spec ops chars command (F/B+3P/3K).
*added F/B+PP/KK commands to the Ashura but still can be done the way I had it.

xenocid wrote:6) I noticed when you select an evil form of a chars who can transform in battle(Iori, Karin, Ryu), you can't change in normal mode during battle.
this v
Nolemociy wrote:6) I think that normal too because if you selecting over button+start you thinking Yeah i want to play alt mode only
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nice Upgrade... 1 issue

Post  kungfutreachary650 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:21 pm

The new Ryu is awesome, but i noticed that the Shinkuu Hadouken isn't safe after it hits. once they bounce off the wall a character can recover attack quickly but you cannot block it, it happened alot when i was playing as Ryu, especially against Andy and Duo Lon a lot.

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:11 pm

By the way, where can I get that stage from the video??
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Infinite on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Mpaul730 wrote:By the way, where can I get that stage from the video??

It's called Dragon Castle by ExShadow, but I edited my version.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  xenocid on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 pm

Hadou Shoryuuken still being blockable. All others SDM's chars are unblockable
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm

xenocid wrote:Hadou Shoryuuken still being blockable. All others SDM's chars are unblockable
-_- I don't think hes going to change that.
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Infinite on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:49 pm

kungfutreachary650 wrote:The new Ryu is awesome, but i noticed that the Shinkuu Hadouken isn't safe after it hits. once they bounce off the wall a character can recover attack quickly but you cannot block it, it happened alot when i was playing as Ryu, especially against Andy and Duo Lon a lot.

fixed

xenocid wrote:Hadou Shoryuuken still being blockable. All others SDM's chars are unblockable
this v

Mpaul730 wrote:
-_- I don't think hes going to change that.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Alpyne_D on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:27 pm

damn you Infinite. now my head hurts, again! i can't take much more of this "blowin' my mind" shit, you gotta stop tha madness! lol!


Infinite wrote:
Mpaul730 wrote:By the way, where can I get that stage from the video??

It's called Dragon Castle by ExShadow, but I edited my version.

now if you would just send us your version, we'll be happy afro
avatar
Alpyne_D
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 41
Location : Da WrekkShop, Chi-Town

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlpyneD

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum