INFINITE CODY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 pm

INFINITE CODY


DOWNLOAD HIM HERE- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ga82cmm6n7m8cma


Last edited by Infinite on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:09 pm; edited 7 times in total

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 pm

*01/18/2012@1:00PM-INFINITE-CODY RE-RELEASED/UPDATED

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  xenocid on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Some notice but just in my point of view:

1)It's really hard to get power without using power charge.On 2 rounds with 2000 life and using 1 powerbar as soon as possible,i've just get 3,5 powerbar for all the match (player versus player with 2nd player inactive).


2)I agree the cut falls on ground when you take a hit,but not during the first blocking attack.It's hard to do "Raw Shank Redemption " cause you haven't enough time to take cut and enter your hyper without enemy attacks.And i don't want choose between take cut and grow my chain combo.
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:32 pm

xenocid wrote:Some notice but just in my point of view:

1)It's really hard to get power without using power charge.On 2 rounds with 2000 life and using 1 powerbar as soon as possible,i've just get 3,5 powerbar for all the match (player versus player with 2nd player inactive).

FIXED, Thanks

xenocid wrote:
2)I agree the cut falls on ground when you take a hit,but not during the first blocking attack.It's hard to do "Raw Shank Redemption " cause you haven't enough time to take cut and enter your hyper without enemy attacks.And i don't want choose between take cut and grow my chain combo.

Knife dropped fixed. only try and do the Raw shank when you already have the knife in your hand, if not he will do the Jail House Rock. Either way both move can be comboed into. He has Hyper versions of move when he has the knife in hand.

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  xenocid on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Infinnite wrote:
only try and do the Raw shank when you already have the knife in your hand, if not he will do the Jail House Rock.

I know but it was hard to take knife when enemy is down, he had time to get up and attacks and you often have just time for blocking
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Sat May 05, 2012 1:40 pm

*UPDATED-05/05/2012 CODY

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  xenocid on Fri May 11, 2012 9:46 am

If his Dead End Irony's first hit doesn't touch enemy, all hits after don't have colision and damage
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Fri May 11, 2012 6:28 pm

xenocid wrote:If his Dead End Irony's first hit doesn't touch enemy, all hits after don't have colision and damage

fixed

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  xenocid on Sat May 12, 2012 7:12 am

His Raw Shank Redemption does too many damages (616)
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Sat May 12, 2012 3:28 pm

xenocid wrote:His Raw Shank Redemption does too many damages (616)

fixed

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  xenocid on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:54 am

Maybe lost my timing with him but no have parry
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:06 pm

xenocid wrote:Maybe lost my timing with him but no have parry

fixed

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  xenocid on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:31 am

Infinite wrote:
xenocid wrote:His Raw Shank Redemption does too many damages (616)

fixed

Since last update, hyper deals 616 dmg again
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:10 pm

xenocid wrote:
Infinite wrote:
xenocid wrote:His Raw Shank Redemption does too many damages (616)

fixed

Since last update, hyper deals 616 dmg again

fixed

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  xenocid on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

QCF+start=fake bad stone (no throw rocks)
QCF+start(kinfe)= bad stone

Can you make him a fake throw with knife?
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 pm

xenocid wrote:QCF+start=fake bad stone (no throw rocks)
QCF+start(kinfe)= bad stone

Can you make him a fake throw with knife?

probably let me see.

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Tyrant on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 am

Using Mugen 1.0 Cody's Down back+All kicks super on the ground and in air crashes mugen in the middle of the combo a lot. I was using him against your Dhalsim edit in practice mode. It also does it when I'm holding the knife.
avatar
Tyrant

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 am

Blocking his Sand kicking move has him loop it infinitely... I HAVE to get hit by it if i want it to stop. and i think its invincible... So that would make it worse
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Infinite on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 pm

Yeah, I would have to look at that, I just don't feel that motivated to work on these characters right now but just keep posting antything you find on them and when I start working on these edits again I will try and fix all issues.

_________________

My Characters Mediafire / My Characters Onedrive
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Infinite wrote:Yeah, I would have to look at that, I just don't feel that motivated to work on these characters right now but just keep posting antything you find on them and when I start working on these edits again I will try and fix all issues.

Alright Man. Thats Cool. What you have released is sufficient for a good while Very Happy
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  MorbidJoe on Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:42 pm

link is down
avatar
MorbidJoe
New User
New User

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Pisstepank on Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Nope, link works well. Try this : http://www.mediafire.com/download/ga82cmm6n7m8cma/Cody.rar
avatar
Pisstepank

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-11-20
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CODY

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum