Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

+5
XRagingxDemonX
n64paul
KhrizRodez24
Monster000
Selfish
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma - Page 2 Empty Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:03 am

KhrizRodez24 wrote:Hey selfish....got a question....there's still two unfinished characters in infinites collection....that's Maxima and Shen....do you have plans to finish them?....I ask because using them is annoying because there moves sometimes slow the computer down and on top of that there super lengths or obnoxiously long....I'm hoping you or UZIGANG remake them....As from what I can see....you two are our last hope with this project
I only have them with updated backgrounds. I can upload that if you want but their skills are still the same. Also I'm not a fan of shen woo because his spritework is shabby at best.
I'll get around to fixing it but atm I'm thinking of other characters first.

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  KhrizRodez24 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:51 am

Ok....a background update is still nice....if you can do that that would be awesome....at least they will match the roster until then

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:P.S. The Kick move, the fact that it doesn't always connect isn't really a big problem. Esp since i don't even use it. I also play on Max difficulty so i don't really see a problem with it other than the fact if i don't have any more super Bar.
It always connects but you must use the appropriate strength to combo into it. A difference in combo is -> LP,c.LK,MK,QCF+LK/MK (this will combo) while QCF+HK wouldn't. However if you go -> LP,c.LK,MK,HP,HK,QCF+HK it will connect while QCF+LK or MK won't.
i really need to start proof reading my shiz. The comment about follow-ups some dude made is what i meant. Too much excitement to do this properly lol

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Any chance to be able to super cancel his Demon Flip?? Mid-Air
Wish granted
Thanks a million. Can't wait to see what his new LVL3 super will be.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfish Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:50 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:i really need to start proof reading my shiz. The comment about follow-ups some dude made is what i meant. Too much excitement to do this properly lol
I just can't shake the feeling people want to "noobafy" the gameplay. I mean sure if p2 is against a wall you can't jump aerial combo, but if people play fighting games seriously they would realize there are 5 different combo follow-up's are possible but you need timing and skill for it. Not just some random moment where the enemy is stunned for a bajilion seconds and you need half of that to make up you're mind of what to do.
Not being hostile or anything just wanted to point out I have my reasons why not everything can connect into everything.

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Any chance to be able to super cancel his Demon Flip?? Mid-Air
Wish granted
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Thanks a million. Can't wait to see what his new LVL3 super will be.
Aye, I'm in a bit of a dilemma with this. Would you prefer a "serious" super something involving shoryukens and fireballs? or more of a comical style super?
Imagine Shin akuma taking his 'True God' God kanji (only 5 times larger) symbol and fire it at the enemy ?

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:41 pm

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:i really need to start proof reading my shiz. The comment about follow-ups some dude made is what i meant. Too much excitement to do this properly lol
I just can't shake the feeling people want to "noobafy" the gameplay. I mean sure if p2 is against a wall you can't jump aerial combo, but if people play fighting games seriously they would realize there are 5 different combo follow-up's are possible but you need timing and skill for it. Not just some random moment where the enemy is stunned for a bajilion seconds and you need half of that to make up you're mind of what to do.
Not being hostile or anything just wanted to point out I have my reasons why not everything can connect into everything.
i'm not complaining. i don't use it Lol. i don't care XD i was merely agreeing it shouldn't be easily connectable. though i did notice you can't fire a super after it. Purpose??

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Thanks a million. Can't wait to see what his new LVL3 super will be.
Aye, I'm in a bit of a dilemma with this. Would you prefer a "serious" super something involving shoryukens and fireballs? or more of a comical style super?
Imagine Shin akuma taking his 'True God' God kanji (only 5 times larger) symbol and fire it at the enemy ?
Lol it would look pretty cool or something seeing that happen. Then again it would probably be something i wouldn't use. I'm going to go on a limb and say it should be serious. Capcom has made fun of him enough. I haven't seen much of a threat from Akuma anymore so something more serious would be preferred. idk what it should be. i suggested a beam b/c most of the fireball users have it unless they had some specific move from another game. All of his supers are used up already. Please don't do Demon Armaggedon... i know that is cinematic but infinite did the MVC3 shoryuken. its the worst special ive ever seen in my life. it looks like Tekken 3 with Jin's disappearing abdomen. SFvT's version of Misogi?? or that should be the SDM version of his regular Misogi when he misses... instead of a chop he punches and when he hits the ground all the stuff pops up like his LVL2 super.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  KhrizRodez24 Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Ok this might be dumb but here's an idea for the SDM....what if you took Oni's street fighter 4 super where he either
A.hits the ground with a beam that cinematically flys you up in the air and he flys up after and punchs you and the symbol comes out
Or
B. close range: does his hadoken that on first hit cinematically pushes you far and he throws another beam at you and his signature symbol comes out from his back
Long range: unblockable 5 hit super one beam

Both SSF4AE Oni Supers(see YouTube videos to paint a better pic instead of my discription)

And keep note that all infinites HSDM's are unblockable and can only be parried on first hit to stop or jumped over or rolled/side stepped to avoid

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfish Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:24 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:
i'm not complaining. i don't use it Lol. i don't care XD i was merely agreeing it shouldn't be easily connectable. though i did notice you can't fire a super after it. Purpose??

Selfish wrote:
Lol it would look pretty cool or something seeing that happen. Then again it would probably be something i wouldn't use. I'm going to go on a limb and say it should be serious. Capcom has made fun of him enough. I haven't seen much of a threat from Akuma anymore so something more serious would be preferred. idk what it should be. i suggested a beam b/c most of the fireball users have it unless they had some specific move from another game. All of his supers are used up already. Please don't do Demon Armaggedon... i know that is cinematic but infinite did the MVC3 shoryuken. its the worst special ive ever seen in my life. it looks like Tekken 3 with Jin's disappearing abdomen. SFvT's version of Misogi?? or that should be the SDM version of his regular Misogi when he misses... instead of a chop he punches and when he hits the ground all the stuff pops up like his LVL2 super.

Ye the no supercancel of the kick is on purpose because if you hit you get a wall bounce anyway which is unrecoverable and more favorable to do another move rather then a super since any basic follow-up also provides a guaranteed super.

Atm I'm leaning more towards a projectile but I need to carefully see what I can do because I'm not a spriter and I suck generally at everything involving gfx Very Happy

KhrizRodez24 wrote:Ok this might be dumb but here's an idea for the SDM....what if you took Oni's street fighter 4 super where he either
A.hits the ground with a beam that cinematically flys you up in the air and he flys up after and punchs you and the symbol comes out
Or
B. close range: does his hadoken that on first hit cinematically pushes you far and he throws another beam at you and his signature symbol comes out from his back
Long range: unblockable 5 hit super one beam

Both SSF4AE Oni Supers(see YouTube videos to paint a better pic instead of my discription)

And keep note that all infinites HSDM's are unblockable and can only be parried on first hit to stop or jumped over or rolled/side stepped to avoid
I'll look into it but I've no clue if there are sprites for it.

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  KhrizRodez24 Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:45 am

Look for gouki by ansatsuken(not sure if that's spelled right)

But he did cool work for his akuma that you could use the sprites from

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Selfish wrote:Ye the no supercancel of the kick is on purpose because if you hit you get a wall bounce anyway which is unrecoverable and more favorable to do another move rather then a super since any basic follow-up also provides a guaranteed super.

Atm I'm leaning more towards a projectile but I need to carefully see what I can do because I'm not a spriter and I suck generally at everything involving gfx Very Happy
alright, all true.

Beam me up scotty??
there is a MVC2 one and a edited MVC2 one. if made bigger it might actually look nice. its like a shin akuma MVC2. ill find the link or upload it myself if you want to get a good Beam for Akuma. That is if you don't find a nice one yourself. which ofc is If you go with one.

(i can't get Akuma to work on 1.0 and some of infinites Char's don't work on 1.1 i have a dilemma)
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfish Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:04 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:Ye the no supercancel of the kick is on purpose because if you hit you get a wall bounce anyway which is unrecoverable and more favorable to do another move rather then a super since any basic follow-up also provides a guaranteed super.

alright, all true.

Beam me up scotty??
there is a MVC2 one and a edited MVC2 one. if made bigger it might actually look nice. its like a shin akuma MVC2. ill find the link or upload it myself if you want to get a good Beam for Akuma. That is if you don't find a nice one yourself. which ofc is If you go with one.  

(i can't get Akuma to work on 1.0 and some of infinites Char's don't work on 1.1 i have a dilemma)
What char's dont work on 1.1? I seem to have no troubles here. But if this is about gfx change in 1.1 then yes I've had to adapt 29 of my 110 characters due to them having "black sprites" which is caused by the new 'trans' setting and how the sprites are processed. Still having do to Dragonslayers's jin kazama ^^

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:40 am

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

alright, all true.

Beam me up scotty??

What char's dont work on 1.1? I seem to have no troubles here. But if this is about gfx change in 1.1 then yes I've had to adapt 29 of my 110 characters due to them having "black sprites" which is caused by the new 'trans' setting and how the sprites are processed. Still having do to Dragonslayers's  jin kazama ^^
They work, but the AI doesn't work. since i usually use the same char over and over and fight each other char. i don't know the full list right now. i know sean, mai, maki, Cody, Ryo, Gill (Race's Gill), Robert. ill Edit this post if i find more
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfish Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:44 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

alright, all true.

Beam me up scotty??

What char's dont work on 1.1? I seem to have no troubles here. But if this is about gfx change in 1.1 then yes I've had to adapt 29 of my 110 characters due to them having "black sprites" which is caused by the new 'trans' setting and how the sprites are processed. Still having do to Dragonslayers's  jin kazama ^^
They work, but the AI doesn't work. since i usually use the same char over and over and fight each other char. i don't know the full list right now. i know sean, mai, maki, Cody, Ryo, Gill (Race's Gill), Robert. ill Edit this post if i find more
very weird the AI on mine works perfectly fine. Do you work with infinite round time or standard round time? The new lvl 3 super will be a new anim stance followed by a gou-hadouken that when it connects stuns the enemy. Akuma will teleport towards the enemy do a couple of kicks and a new gou-shoryuken, jumps in the air and then unleashes a giant diagonal beam.

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:48 pm

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

alright, all true.

Beam me up scotty??

very weird the AI on mine works perfectly fine. Do you work with infinite round time or standard round time?  The new lvl 3 super will be a new anim stance followed by a gou-hadouken that when it connects stuns the enemy. Akuma will teleport towards the enemy do a couple of kicks and a new gou-shoryuken, jumps in the air and then unleashes a giant diagonal beam.
999 time
Is that the SDM version?? SDM's are usually top notch like that.
So if he is getting his SGS command back, Can he keep his SDM version too?? without running. i always wanted to pull off a double SGS. i just noticed it last night.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfish Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:21 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

alright, all true.

Beam me up scotty??

very weird the AI on mine works perfectly fine. Do you work with infinite round time or standard round time?  The new lvl 3 super will be a new anim stance followed by a gou-hadouken that when it connects stuns the enemy. Akuma will teleport towards the enemy do a couple of kicks and a new gou-shoryuken, jumps in the air and then unleashes a giant diagonal beam.
999 time
So if he is getting his SGS command back, Can he keep his SDM version too?? without running. i always wanted to pull off a double SGS. i just noticed it last night.
The normal version is without the beam. The SDM version is with the beam. Yes he will get his SGS command back and will retain the SDM SGS and Ill switch it back to asura instead of running. I expect it to all be ready by friday.

Try changing it to no limit with the time. I know some variables get fucked up by time stamps in conversion. Weird cuz I don't have any problems with the AI

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

alright, all true.

Beam me up scotty??

999 time
The normal version is without the beam. The SDM version is with the beam. Yes he will get his SGS command back and will retain the SDM SGS and Ill switch it back to asura instead of running. I expect it to all be ready by friday.

Try changing it to no limit with the time. I know some variables get fucked up by time stamps in conversion. Weird cuz I don't have any problems with the AI
Found the Issue. in the Folder with the notepad thing i pressed 9 instead of 8. which made them stupid.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Now another issue to tackle.

Air-combo's aren't "infinite"
Ryu/Evil Ryu and Cammy i know have infinite use of their air normals. So i'm wondering why Akuma doesn't have infinite use of his. ill get near the end of my combo and the person just drops through my attacks. Esp when using his Tatsu during a combo, that makes the count lower even more. i want to see the Extent of his ability to combo but i can't while this issue is there.

Air Tatsu and his D, DF, F +K move can't be used in the same combo either. That's about all for now. He can pretty much use over 3Bars from anywhere on the stage.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfish Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:43 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:Now another issue to tackle.

Ryu/Evil Ryu and Cammy i know have infinite use of their air normals. So i'm wondering why Akuma doesn't have infinite use of his. ill get near the end of my combo and the person just drops through my attacks. Esp when using his Tatsu during a combo, that makes the count lower even more. i want to see the Extent of his ability to combo but i can't while this issue is there.

Air Tatsu and his D, DF, F +K move can't be used in the same combo either. That's about all for now. He can pretty much use over 3Bars from anywhere on the stage.
I was trying to create some sort of balance but maybe you're right he is a boss after all. Fuck it. Do me a favor and write the longest combo you want to do.

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Selfish wrote:

I was trying to create some sort of balance but maybe you're right he is a boss after all. Fuck it. Do me a favor and write the longest combo you want to do.
Lol Capcom has already Raped Boss Chars. with "Balance." Games are getting too easy and it doesn't take more than 1 try to beat Bosses anymore.

(Forward MK standing. doesn't combo either, so i don't tend to try to ground starters. Air combo Rises the Opponent too far so MK isn't always used during an Air combo either, also b/c the low counter.)

(Standing HP doesn't launch either)

Keys:

5hits - "LP-LK-MP-MK-HP"
-T.Zankuu = Tenma Gou Zankuu
-T. Heki = Tenma Shinzui Heki
-HGZan = Hyakki Gou Zan
-MGHadou. = Messatsu Gou Hadou
-JGSG = Joudan Gou Sutokou Geri
-TGS = Tsuki Gou Sai
-T.Kyaku = Tenma Gou Kujin Kyaku
-SHK = Shakunetsu Hadou Ken
-ZH = Zugai Hasatsu
-HGS = Hyakki Gou Shou

Desired Combos:

Wall(Basic): SRK, T.Zankuu, Jump, 5hits, T.Zankuu, Jump, 5hits, Tatsu, SRK, T.Heki, JGSG, Tatsu, jump, 5hits, T.Kyaku, TGS, JGSG, SRK or any fireball. End of Combo

Mid-stage: SRK, T.Zankuu, HGZan, MGHadou, HGZan, SRK, T.Zankuu, 5hits, Tatsu, SRK, T.Zankuu/T.Heki. (<-this is where the combo Drops). Follow-ups: JGSG, Tatsu, jump, 5hits, T.Kyaku, TGS, JGSG, SRK or SHK. End of Combo

another Mid-stage: SRK, T.Heki, SRK, Kongou Kokuretsu Zan. (It Basically Drops here, unless at the wall) Follow-ups: HGZan, Tatsu, T.Kyaku, SRK.

Depending on how much Bar i get from all of that, then maybe an MGH or w/e. Or Keep whateve Bar.

If you can get Zugai Hasatsu to perform like UMVC3 (being it can combo into and knocked the person away leaving them airborn) and Hyakki Gou Shou to ground bounce, there are some other combo's too.

These are ground combo starters:

Wall: 4hits (without HP), ZH, HGS, (This combo has an Alternative (alt) from here) SRK, T.Zankuu into whatever long follow-up combo

Alt: following HGS, Heavy Tatsu, T.Zankuu on the last hit. Then again whatever possible follow-up.

Leave SRK to be able to be used at least double the amount Ryu/Evil Ryu can, they do 2 so at least 4. Also since Ryu can also use his D, DF, F +2K to give him another possible SRK, Let his T. Heki have that property (idk how you can achieve this manually, it kinda seems like a glitch lol, but its useful)

Any of his moves shouldn't determine wether or not he is able to use his other moves in a combo a certain amount of times. Cept his Kongou Kokuretsu Zan. which should eat up one of everything.

That's it for now
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Selfish Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:

Lol Capcom has already Raped Boss Chars. with "Balance." Games are getting too easy and it doesn't take more than 1 try to beat Bosses anymore.

(Forward MK standing. doesn't combo either, so i don't tend to try to ground starters. Air combo Rises the Opponent too far so MK isn't always used during an Air combo either, also b/c the low counter.)

Keys:

5hits - "LP-LK-MP-MK-HP"
-HGZan = Hyakki Gou Zan
-TGS = Tsuki Gou Sai
-ZH = Zugai Hasatsu
-HGS = Hyakki Gou Shou

Desired Combos:

Wall(Basic): SRK, T.Zankuu, Jump, 5hits, T.Zankuu, Jump, 5hits, Tatsu, SRK, T.Heki, JGSG, Tatsu, jump, 5hits, T.Kyaku, TGS, JGSG, SRK or any fireball. End of Combo

Mid-stage: SRK, T.Zankuu, HGZan, MGHadou, HGZan, SRK, T.Zankuu, 5hits, Tatsu, SRK, T.Zankuu/T.Heki. (<-this is where the combo Drops). Follow-ups: JGSG, Tatsu, jump, 5hits, T.Kyaku, TGS, JGSG, SRK or SHK. End of Combo

another Mid-stage: SRK, T.Heki, SRK, Kongou Kokuretsu Zan. (It Basically Drops here, unless at the wall) Follow-ups: HGZan, Tatsu, T.Kyaku, SRK.

Depending on how much Bar i get from all of that, then maybe an MGH or w/e. Or Keep whateve Bar.

If you can get Zugai Hasatsu to perform like UMVC3 (being it can combo into and knocked the person away leaving them airborn) and Hyakki Gou Shou to ground bounce, there are some other combo's too.

Wall: 4hits (without HP), ZH, HGS, (This combo has an Alternative (alt) from here) SRK, T.Zankuu into whatever long follow-up combo

Alt: following HGS, Heavy Tatsu, T.Zankuu on the last hit. Then again whatever possible follow-up.

Leave SRK to be able to be used at least double the amount Ryu/Evil Ryu can, they do 2 so at least 4. Also since Ryu can also use his D, DF, F +2K to give him another possible SRK, Let his T. Heki have that property (idk how you can achieve this manually, it kinda seems like a glitch lol, but its useful)

Any of his moves shouldn't determine wether or not he is able to use his other moves in a combo a certain amount of times. Cept his Kongou Kokuretsu Zan. which should eat up one of everything.

That's it for now
wow thx but this is prone to infinite combo's all over the place xD. This will take some thought process to make happen though.

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:07 pm

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Selfish wrote:

Keys:

5hits - "LP-LK-MP-MK-HP"
-HGZan = Hyakki Gou Zan
-TGS = Tsuki Gou Sai
-ZH = Zugai Hasatsu
-HGS = Hyakki Gou Shou

Desired Combos:

That's it for now
wow thx but this is prone to infinite combo's all over the place xD. This will take some thought process to make happen though.
I can Do half of these combo's to a certain point with Akuma already... cept the standing combo's. The ones that start with SRK. Cept the one that uses LVL super, stop after the fourth Super. That's why they are so long, i just know i can do more Lol. It is Shin Akuma, he used to just juggle with Tatsu all day from SFA3. (Yes i am one) So the only thing more is just the few follow-ups.

Plus its only fair since Evil Ryu can get a huge combo with good timing of his F, D, DF + HK. I just figured everybody knows a huge combo like-wise. Most if not all combo's i have take up 4bars.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Sorry for double post...

Yeah i can do the combo that i mentioned to the 4th Hyper explained in the long description in my previous post. Its only in training mode b/c while the opponent is able to get up a bit early, it hinders my ability to do it VS CPU (By Myself... I have pulled it off with Evil Ryu throwing a SRK right before the person Landed.)

Since Evil Ryu can just use his Heavy F, D, DF + HK to pop someone back up into the air to an infinite time. I suggested Akuma be able to do it twice without fail.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:02 am

Holy shit, I didn't know other people were making Infinite style edits and posting them here.

I've been wanting an Akuma in this style since I found this site.

So much thanks, man. I'll try it ASAP and get back to you.

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:27 am

Mm, right now it's a little too similar to PotS' version for my taste, not a bad thing in general but I've used it way too often. It's getting there, though, and I'll try the next version for sure, but for now I'm sticking with my favorite version of Akuma in mugen, R@CE45's edit of DarkCipherLucius's version. Smile

The only thing I found that's an actual bug is that the level three hypers can't be performed with X+A, the dodge or roll always comes out instead.

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:09 am

Snakebyte wrote:Mm, right now it's a little too similar to PotS' version for my taste, not a bad thing in general but I've used it way too often. It's getting there, though, and I'll try the next version for sure, but for now I'm sticking with my favorite version of Akuma in mugen, R@CE45's edit of DarkCipherLucius's version. Smile

The only thing I found that's an actual bug is that the level three hypers can't be performed with X+A, the dodge or roll always comes out instead.

I was also thinking it was really close to pots version. Idk what the changes infinite did that made it really different. Maybe the hit effects?? Also his command normals don't connect either. His over-head doesn't need to connect from a combo B/c you can already follow up with things. senpuu kyaku would be useful if it acted like mvc 3 version. Think you can get his messatsu gohado (air also) blink red and purple like in alpha 3. Idk what needs to be changed to get a different feel.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma - Page 2 Empty Hello

Post  swagga_kings Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Hello selfish how doing today I'm am a new member to this site and I really enjoy your updated characters its totally awesome Very Happy , by the way I have a question do you plan to do any more Street fighter character updates such as Darkstalkers or Rival Schools or Capcom characters???....There was one Capcom character I thought of that can be a decent update and that Character is Strider Hien it would be great to see and update version of him Smile 

swagga_kings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next