Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE CAMMY

+3
Ice_Mystic
Skeletor-EX
Infinite
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

INFINITE CAMMY - Page 2 Empty Re: INFINITE CAMMY

Post  Infinite Fri May 11, 2012 6:25 pm

xenocid wrote:How can i change her mini portrait's color?
I'm a noob with fighter factory and I'm not fan of orange suit, i prefer her blue or green clothes

fixed
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Sat May 12, 2012 7:25 am

Thanks for portrait.
But can you tell me how change portrait's color with palette that chars have yet?
Cause i prefer original clothes on mini portrait, it's my point of view and people may not be agree with that. So i don't want to ask you to change color each time , i want to do it by myself
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat May 12, 2012 3:37 pm

xenocid wrote:How can i change her mini portrait's color?
I'm a noob with fighter factory and I'm not fan of orange suit, i prefer her blue or green clothes

I changed her to the blue outfit already. but if you want to learn- first open her up in fighter factory > select the pal that you want for the >make sure the auto apply is on for the pal.> I usually go to the anims> then go to where the sprite selector is for anims> go to group 9000> and then right click on the 9000,0 sprite the sprite should be shown in the color you want> once the image is right clicked go to save select image> save image as a pcx> next turn the sprite pal back to it's default/first pal > go to image 9000,0 in the sprites and hit the change button in the sprite menu> replace the old image with the new colored one and save> the image will go whatever sprite pal is being viewed but when it shows up in game it should be the image that you have set.

peace
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 am

Thanks
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sun May 27, 2012 1:13 am

Her QCF+KK doesn't do all of its hits all the time. Esp when its 2v2 it will happen alot. Its like every hit does that wall bounce thing and sometimes it hits them then it does that wall bounce for the opponent and she comes running in from the other side like she did her SRK+PP Its like the initial hit becomes the hit from that move and it just finishes.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:Her QCF+KK doesn't do all of its hits all the time. Esp when its 2v2 it will happen alot. Its like every hit does that wall bounce thing and sometimes it hits them then it does that wall bounce for the opponent and she comes running in from the other side like she did her SRK+PP Its like the initial hit becomes the hit from that move and it just finishes.

Are you talking about the QCF+KK in her Shadowloo mode?
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon May 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Her QCF+KK doesn't do all of its hits all the time. Esp when its 2v2 it will happen alot. Its like every hit does that wall bounce thing and sometimes it hits them then it does that wall bounce for the opponent and she comes running in from the other side like she did her SRK+PP Its like the initial hit becomes the hit from that move and it just finishes.

Are you talking about the QCF+KK in her Shadowloo mode?

Yessir. Forgot to specify. I always use that mode, forgetting she has a regular one lol
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Tue May 29, 2012 11:06 am

fixed
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue May 29, 2012 3:32 pm

For Chun-li coseplay in her Doll mode. can Bison be a diff color than Yellow... how can i change this?? I want to make it white or blue. but i don't want to mess it up for others who might like it Yellow
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Tue May 29, 2012 3:50 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:For Chun-li coseplay in her Doll mode. can Bison be a diff color than Yellow... how can i change this?? I want to make it white or blue. but i don't want to mess it up for others who might like it Yellow

Put her in fighter factory, and go bison sprites, than take him to the palette editor. Bison sprites are already seperated so you should be able to edit his without worrying about her. don't forget to save over the palette in which you want to change.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue May 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Hey.... Why does her QCB+KK not launch them as high anymore?? Can it go just a little higher?? so the opponent doesn't get up basically same time i recover from it. Was that to disable her to follow up with her other specials?? Basically every character can do that anyways XP
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue May 29, 2012 4:39 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:For Chun-li coseplay in her Doll mode. can Bison be a diff color than Yellow... how can i change this?? I want to make it white or blue. but i don't want to mess it up for others who might like it Yellow

Put her in fighter factory, and go bison sprites, than take him to the palette editor. Bison sprites are already seperated so you should be able to edit his without worrying about her. don't forget to save over the palette in which you want to change.

I just changed each palette for him to the pink Cammy Version (Which is white) and gave Pink the Yellow Bison.
Thanks Very Happy
Also, what is with it doing the slow motion now??

and air combos on Chun-li don't work so smoothly or even properly... Chun-li after certain hits flies so high abover her next move it doesn't connect.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Infinite wrote:

I just changed each palette for him to the pink Cammy Version (Which is white) and gave Pink the Yellow Bison.
Thanks Very Happy

and air combos on Chun-li don't work so smoothly or even properly... Chun-li after certain hits flies so high abover her next move it doesn't connect.

After how many hits? and are you talking normal air attacks or special in the air.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue May 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Infinite wrote:

Thanks Very Happy

After how many hits? and are you talking normal air attacks or special in the air.

Normals... it differs timing. I usually don't immediately start the combo right after the jump cancel launcher, And it seems to only be with cammy so far... -.- Lp, Lk, Mp (drops if done at certain timing) Lp, Lk, Mp, Mk, (never gets any higher). If i start it right after though, i get the full combo. I guess i'm going to have to change to that. (when i mean right after, i mean like how the cpu do it, close enough to the ground to hit a standing opponent. I do it like a split sec later)

ERM! Cammy walks through ppl when they are getting up... and runs
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:16 am

Sometimes the final two hits of Killer Bee Assault don't work. I have no idea why and can't replicate it reliably. Was testing in mirrormatch. Also, the X+A dodge attack comes out instead of a level 3 hyper, they only work with y+b and z+c.

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:44 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:

I think that might be the other players because she does not go through herself when getting up. Who were the people you were able to walk through?

Last edited by Infinite on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Snakebyte wrote:Sometimes the final two hits of Killer Bee Assault don't work. I have no idea why and can't replicate it reliably. Was testing in mirrormatch. Also, the X+A dodge attack comes out instead of a level 3 hyper, they only work with y+b and z+c.

fixed
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:43 am

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

I think that might be the other players because she does not go through herself when getting up. Who were the people you were able to walk through?

Chun-li, Dhalsim, Maki, Ryo
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:12 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Chun-li, Dhalsim, Maki, Ryo

Fixed the walk through problem in those characters.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:19 pm

is it Defense AI that has Cammy dodging like 24/7 even when the opponent has been hit or knocked down. She constantly dodges Randomly.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2