Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE KEN

+15
Blazing Ace
Gorgeousjayy
Skeletor-EX
Alpyne_D
Tyrone_23
usurper
ninjaseal
xenocid
kungfutreachary650
Snakebyte
ClaW
Nolemociy
Mpaul730
XRagingxDemonX
Infinite
19 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

INFINITE KEN Empty INFINITE KEN

Post  Infinite Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Last edited by Infinite on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

INFINITE KEN Empty Re: INFINITE KEN

Post  Infinite Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:50 pm

*08/16/2012 NEW INFINITE KEN RELEASED
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:05 pm

He doesn't have QCB+KK?? for both regular and violent??

Edit: Yeah, i see the AI do it, but i just can't seem to do it.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:48 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:He doesn't have QCB+KK?? for both regular and violent??

I can do them, is anyone else having this problem?
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mpaul730 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 pm

YEEEEEEEEEAH *Jeezy voice*
This Ken is freaking awesome. I noticed you kind of combined Ken and Ryu's styles together in both their moves. You gave Ryu a triple Shoryuken super, which is Ken's sig move. And you gave Ken a super hadouken, which is Ryu's sig move. You gave Ken a strong Hadouken that is fast, hits twice and burns you and an anti air hadouken. Both moves I thought Ryu would have. And you gave Ryu a double Shoryuken (2 hits, 6 with Evil Ryu), something I thought Ken would have. But they go great with each other. And I like how you gave each of them that thrusting punch with the same command. Kens is an attack and Ryu's is a counter, it makes perfect sense. And you surprised me with giving Ken a Mega Shinku Hadouken like Ryu's. The only thing that I REEEEEEEEAAAAAALLLY wish you put in Ken is the feature you had with your previous Ken where you would have do a circular motion with then control pad when doing his Shinryuken to get more hits. It was easier than mashing buttons and it was so much more fun. Please bring that back if you can.

Last edited by Mpaul730 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Mpaul730
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:08 am

Infinite wrote:

I can do them, is anyone else having this problem?

I even do Ryu and Kens, but only Ryu's activate. 3bars too.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:26 am

re-uploaded with a different link mediafire is buggin out right now.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:37 am

you can do it by pressing d db b A+B but you cant with B+C or A+C
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaW Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:50 am

Damn it, dude. Your creativity is seriously impressing the fuck out of me. You're legend in my book. afro
ClaW
ClaW
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 am

Excellent work, man. I love the horizontal Shinryuken. I'm gonna have to think hard about which Ken to keep now. Very Happy

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

INFINITE KEN Empty Awesome Ken.. a few suggestions.

Post  kungfutreachary650 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:54 am

You never cease to amaze me Infinite. As someone who has used Ken since he was player 2 on the arcade machine in the original SF I am pleasantly surprised with the caliber of work that you create. Capcom should hire you king .. I just have a couple of suggestions:

1) Bring back the Mugen ryu nojo sho from the Alpha Ken (SRK+KK) instead of the
Guren Senpu Kayaku.. i just think its a better super.... i never really liked the Guren Senpu Kayaku but you did make it look cooler than SSF4 did...

2) Return the old properties of the aerial Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku, that way it can be used in the middle of a combo. i liked how on the alpha version i could do it then hit the opponent with a super after...

3) I agree with MPaul730 about bringing back the circular motion for the shinryuken, that was a nice touch

4) I like how you made the Ryusenkyaku an otg.. that was a nice touch. would be cool it u gave it a small property to continue a combo with it. maybe a link from Ryusenkyaku to super. You might be able to do it but i couldnt, didnt hook my controller to test it

You are the king of mugen!! I cannot wait for you next release. my expectations raise on every release and update and u still deliver.... great job, man. cheers

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:16 am

1)No intro vs terry Sad
2) Violent mode -> in air d db b PP -> if enemy in the air (d+Z and jump to opponent) first hit knocks him to ground and other hits are missed. If enemy stand and you doing this hyper after all hits opponent not falling on ground.
3) Violent mode -> f d f KK -> if opponent staying near wall and you staying close to him -> enemy takes only 2 hits. Tested vs Iori. Work fine vs Ryu. And all hits missing vs Karin because she is so small
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 am

Nolemociy wrote:

you can do it by pressing d db b A+B but you cant with B+C or A+C

Yeah! XD I just looked in FF today to check that, b/c i don't press A+B b/c i have my buttons set different than usual games have them set. Its odd to press that.

@Infinite: its A+b, A+B, A+B in the FF. instead of A+B, B+C, A+C

Also, QCF+Hp if it hits a fireball that only does one hit, it starts moving extremely slow on the screen. Slower than a SF4 Light Sonic Boom...
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:57 am

kungfutreachary650 wrote:You never cease to amaze me Infinite. As someone who has used Ken since he was player 2 on the arcade machine in the original SF I am pleasantly surprised with the caliber of work that you create. Capcom should hire you king .. I just have a couple of suggestions:

Guren Senpu Kayaku.. i just think its a better super.... i never really liked the Guren Senpu Kayaku but you did make it look cooler than SSF4 did...

2) Return the old properties of the aerial Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku, that way it can be used in the middle of a combo. i liked how on the alpha version i could do it then hit the opponent with a super after...

3) I agree with MPaul730 about bringing back the circular motion for the shinryuken, that was a nice touch

4) I like how you made the Ryusenkyaku an otg.. that was a nice touch. would be cool it u gave it a small property to continue a combo with it. maybe a link from Ryusenkyaku to super. You might be able to do it but i couldnt, didnt hook my controller to test it

You are the king of mugen!! I cannot wait for you next release. my expectations raise on every release and update and u still deliver.... great job, man. cheers

1) No O.o why would you do such a thing.

2) The only thing i liked about old properties is that you don't just float in the air like Gouken (Another reason i didn't like using him) at least let the light Senpukyaku, for both Ryu and Ken, drop down like in MVC3 Ryu.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 am

Just check basics (parry, recover, damages, unblockable, special effect for ko...)

1) Missing Shippu Jinraikyaku with a+c & b+c in commands

2) No hyper with wall bounce

3) Problems with violent ken intro against evil ryu:
- At first time violent ken no check evil ryu, so he does his normal intro with helicopter
- After restart with F4 violent changes his intro but no interractions with evil ryu
Exclamation in same way, ken (normal) no check evil ryu and does is special intro against normal ryu

4) Ryusenkyaku lost his ground bounce, so sad
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Nolemociy wrote:you can do it by pressing d db b A+B but you cant with B+C or A+C
fixed
kungfutreachary650 wrote:
NO, I like the Guren.
kungfutreachary650 wrote:2) Return the old properties of the aerial Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku, that way it can be used in the middle of a combo. i liked how on the alpha version i could do it then hit the opponent with a super after...
OK, he is Ken after all some more chaining ain't a bad idea.
kungfutreachary650 wrote:3) I agree with MPaul730 about bringing back the circular motion for the shinryuken, that was a nice touch
NAH, I ain't doing that shit.
kungfutreachary650 wrote:4) I like how you made the Ryusenkyaku an otg.. that was a nice touch. would be cool it u gave it a small property to continue a combo with it. maybe a link from Ryusenkyaku to super. You might be able to do it but i couldnt, didnt hook my controller to test it
tweaked more, try doing on a standing cornered opponent.
Nolemociy wrote:1)No intro vs terry Sad
fixed, but make sure you re-download Terry.
Nolemociy wrote:2) Violent mode -> in air d db b PP -> if enemy in the air (d+Z and jump to opponent) first hit knocks him to ground and other hits are missed. If enemy stand and you doing this hyper after all hits opponent not falling on ground.
fixed
Nolemociy wrote:3) Violent mode -> f d f KK -> if opponent staying near wall and you staying close to him -> enemy takes only 2 hits. Tested vs Iori. Work fine vs Ryu. And all hits missing vs Karin because she is so small
fixed
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Yeah! XD I just looked in FF today to check that, b/c i don't press A+B b/c i have my buttons set different than usual games have them set. Its odd to press that.
@Infinite: its A+b, A+B, A+B in the FF. instead of A+B, B+C, A+C
fixed, I was doing the a+b because I have a 6 button fightpad and I usually start a combo out with light atks.
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Also, QCF+Hp if it hits a fireball that only does one hit, it starts moving extremely slow on the screen. Slower than a SF4 Light Sonic Boom...
fixed
xenocid wrote:
1) Missing Shippu Jinraikyaku with a+c & b+c in commands
fixed
xenocid wrote:2) No hyper with wall bounce
added to the Shippu Jinraikyaku
xenocid wrote:3) Problems with violent ken intro against evil ryu:
- At first time violent ken no check evil ryu, so he does his normal intro with helicopter
- After restart with F4 violent changes his intro but no interractions with evil ryu
Exclamation in same way, ken (normal) no check evil ryu and does is special intro against normal ryu
fixed
xenocid wrote:4) Ryusenkyaku lost his ground bounce, so sad
fixed, he had i but I only had it on the first atk frame.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Link doesn't work anymore.

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjaseal Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:19 pm

link doesnt work

ninjaseal

Back to top Go down

Post  kungfutreachary650 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 pm

kungfutreachary650 wrote:
NO, I like the Guren.
kungfutreachary650 wrote:2) Return the old properties of the aerial Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku, that way it can be used in the middle of a combo. i liked how on the alpha version i could do it then hit the opponent with a super after...
OK, he is Ken after all some more chaining ain't a bad idea.
kungfutreachary650 wrote:4) I like how you made the Ryusenkyaku an otg.. that was a nice touch. would be cool it u gave it a small property to continue a combo with it. maybe a link from Ryusenkyaku to super. You might be able to do it but i couldnt, didnt hook my controller to test it
tweaked more, try doing on a standing cornered opponent.

lol fasho. he is still awesome tho... great work. shit ima still use em anyway

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 pm

xenocid wrote:Just check basics (parry, recover, damages, unblockable, special effect for ko...)

3) Problems with violent ken intro against evil ryu:
if V.Ken vs E.Ryu - intro not working correct but if E.Ryu vs V.Ken all fine. Thats funny Smile

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=b2dc6a83e2e5bc77&id=B2DC6A83E2E5BC77%21115
this link is work fine. just choose ken to download
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Snakebyte wrote:Link doesn't work anymore.
ninjaseal wrote:link doesnt work
fixed

Nolemociy wrote:
if V.Ken vs E.Ryu - intro not working correct but if E.Ryu vs V.Ken all fine. Thats funny Smile
working on both ends on mine, get the NEWEST version and delete the old one and put the new one where the old one was. DON'T OVERRIDE THE OLD ONE WITH THE NEW ONE.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 pm

you said it before Smile now iam always deleting previous version. Downloading now

Edit

Intros working fine
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  usurper Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 pm

I am really speechless with this Ken and Violent Ken. It exceeded my expectations from the maestro. The only thing that I don't like is the air hadouken. instead of one speed in all punches, why not reduce the speed of the projectile according to weak, mid, strong punches? same case with Ryu. Other that that, I have nothing to say because you made a lot of justice and creativity with these characters.

Cant wait for your creation of boss characters from KoF and SF series (and because of you I started to like KoF more than SF lolz)
usurper
usurper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:28 pm

In second and third rounds violent ken vs evil ryu, ken trying to do intro again and doing shouryuken
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:32 pm

usurper wrote:I am really speechless with this Ken and Violent Ken. It exceeded my expectations from the maestro. The only thing that I don't like is the air hadouken. instead of one speed in all punches, why not reduce the speed of the projectile according to weak, mid, strong punches? same case with Ryu. Other that that, I have nothing to say because you made a lot of justice and creativity with these characters.

Cant wait for your creation of boss characters from KoF and SF series (and because of you I started to like KoF more than SF lolz)

The air projectile are different speed depending on the button but they are made to go different distances depending on the button also making the ligt seem to travel as the same speed as the others.

Nolemociy wrote:In second and third rounds violent ken vs evil ryu, ken trying to do intro again and doing shouryuken
fixed
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next