Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE RYU

+16
Antzz
Ultim8Luis
JayDash
Orange18
ClaW
Snakebyte
XRagingxDemonX
Alpyne_D
kungfutreachary650
ninjaseal
xenocid
DEMONKAI
Nolemociy
usurper
Mpaul730
Infinite
20 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

INFINITE RYU - Page 2 Empty Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Woot!

1.) So many ways to teleport, always all over the place @.@
How can i change it so that SRK+pk and B, D, DB+pk does denjin hadoken and the rush combo respectively (those moves are currently SRK+pp and SRK+kk) and D, D, + p/k and B, D, DB, +P not be functional...

SRK+pp/kk and reverse SRK+pp/kk i keep pressing at times for teleport and its messing me up badly. completely used to it being like that for Asura Senkuu

2.) How many times are you able to do Shakunetsu hadoken in the air?? AI evil Ryu does it like 3-4 times if he wants to, and will be doing it, and then a super activation will go, but then he just keeps doing it and kinda fires like 8 of them when the super activation thing is done... but its not the black metsu hadoken being fired.

3.) sometimes if the opponent is a little too high above the shinkuu hadoken, they bounce off on the first hit.

4.) Air Hp and Hk are able to be recovered at anytime. even during air combo.

5.) Hk and far Hp (ground) are those the only moves that combo into QCF+k??

6.) Senpuu kyaku (Forward Hk) why is it Hk, and you can't do it up close either. And i'm guessing there is no chance if it being able to be combo into like his other command normals??
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:51 pm

xenocid wrote:Hadou Shoryuuken still being blockable. All others SDM's chars are unblockable

Thats false... XD Go try it with every other character.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:27 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:Woot!
How can i change it so that SRK+pk and B, D, DB+pk does denjin hadoken and the rush combo respectively (those moves are currently SRK+pp and SRK+kk) and D, D, + p/k and B, D, DB, +P not be functional...
You have to go into the CMD and change the commands for the moves to what you want the Ashura you might have to go into the CNS

XRagingxDemonX wrote:SRK+pp/kk and reverse SRK+pp/kk i keep pressing at times for teleport and its messing me up badly. completely used to it being like that for Asura Senkuu
All my characters Lv.2 are SRK+PP/KK

XRagingxDemonX wrote:2.) How many times are you able to do Shakunetsu hadoken in the air?? AI evil Ryu does it like 3-4 times if he wants to, and will be doing it, and then a super activation will go, but then he just keeps doing it and kinda fires like 8 of them when the super activation thing is done... but its not the black metsu hadoken being fired.
Evil Ryu has the SUPER Tenma Gouzankuu but has a special Air Shakunetsu Hadouken which is just a spcial the super is the Black one.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:3.) sometimes if the opponent is a little too high above the shinkuu hadoken, they bounce off on the first hit.

try timing better I've been able to juggle all kinds of moves then doing it, maybe because I'm more familiar with him.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:4.) Air Hp and Hk are able to be recovered at anytime. even during air combo.

fixed

XRagingxDemonX wrote:5.) Hk and far Hp (ground) are those the only moves that combo into QCF+k??

no, but try LK version of the QCF+K,has less startup time

XRagingxDemonX wrote:6.) Senpuu kyaku (Forward Hk) why is it Hk, and you can't do it up close either. And i'm guessing there is no chance if it being able to be combo into like his other command normals??
fixed
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mpaul730 Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Alpyne_D wrote:damn you Infinite. now my head hurts, again! i can't take much more of this "blowin' my mind" shit, you gotta stop tha madness! lol!

Infinite wrote:
Mpaul730 wrote:By the way, where can I get that stage from the video??

It's called Dragon Castle by ExShadow, but I edited my version.

now if you would just send us your version, we'll be happy afro

What he said lol
Mpaul730
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:45 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Woot!
You have to go into the CMD and change the commands for the moves to what you want the Ashura you might have to go into the CNS

XRagingxDemonX wrote:SRK+pp/kk and reverse SRK+pp/kk i keep pressing at times for teleport and its messing me up badly. completely used to it being like that for Asura Senkuu
All my characters Lv.2 are SRK+PP/KK

XRagingxDemonX wrote:2.) How many times are you able to do Shakunetsu hadoken in the air?? AI evil Ryu does it like 3-4 times if he wants to, and will be doing it, and then a super activation will go, but then he just keeps doing it and kinda fires like 8 of them when the super activation thing is done... but its not the black metsu hadoken being fired.
Evil Ryu has the SUPER Tenma Gouzankuu but has a special Air Shakunetsu Hadouken which is just a spcial the super is the Black one.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:3.) sometimes if the opponent is a little too high above the shinkuu hadoken, they bounce off on the first hit.

try timing better I've been able to juggle all kinds of moves then doing it, maybe because I'm more familiar with him.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:4.) Air Hp and Hk are able to be recovered at anytime. even during air combo.

fixed

XRagingxDemonX wrote:5.) Hk and far Hp (ground) are those the only moves that combo into QCF+k??

no, but try LK version of the QCF+K,has less startup time

XRagingxDemonX wrote:6.) Senpuu kyaku (Forward Hk) why is it Hk, and you can't do it up close either. And i'm guessing there is no chance if it being able to be combo into like his other command normals??
fixed

1.) I tried DX in fighter factory... changed everything to as i wanted (F, D, DF, x+c and the others and changed Fasura and Basura to the SRK motions, and it doesn't work... just does the lvl1 hypers, or the lvl 3 hypers...)

2.) i guess, it looks weird and glitchy so i thought it was one. but its more like, at times he does 3-4, and at times he does the super thing, and like creates a few in the same spot and they fire off, but its not always the same spot, looked like a blob of them.

5.) I do. Again.. i'm sorry dude lol, i meant for Evil Ryu. XD i just did it with normal Ryu, and yeah there is altercations, already knew, but on Evil Ryu, there aren't any. i just did it like 10 times each button, and nothing. plus, i see the altercations with Ryu, but it doesn't look like Evil Ryu has any. they all look the same.

For shinku hadoken, sometimes on 2v2 the opponent flies behind you. usually i see it when partner is on the other side if the opponent that flew the opposite way.

P.S. OMFG! Seriously... this is me and my friend on SFxTK. You gotta make this possible https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PWOaCqxb8&list=HL1344123384&feature=mh_lolz XD Its so fun to do

Last edited by XRagingxDemonX on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:20 pm

I just got a chance to try this. I've been looking for a good Ryu since I grew sick and tired of POTS Ryu... Every time you edit a POTS char (or a fido char for that matter) it gets a guaranteed inclusion into my roster, even some of your older ones, since the absolute worst you can do is add variety to an already good character, but this... this is just above and beyond. There's nothing of POTS' original version left in here. I love it. I don't say this lightly, but I think this might be the best Ryu in MUGEN. So many fantastic move concepts beyond OH NO MORE HADOUKEN/SHORYUKEN. So many little touches, like the light on Ryu's gi in the level 3 shoryuken.

No complaints. All the praise. This Ryu is pretty much guaranteed a place on my roster until the end of time, and might be my favorite of your characters too. If you can do something like this to Ken and Akuma... damn. I don't even know what to say. I have this, vyn's SF3 evil ryu, and reu's mvc evil ryu... and I'm pretty sure yours would win if I ever have to cut down to just one.

I've said it before, but this kind of style is exactly the sort of thing MUGEN is best for. Thank you. This wins everything forever.

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:10 pm

There was a reason why senpuu kyaku pops people up in the air for akuma in MVC3.
its fun finding a little bit of you in all your characters Mr. Infinite XD

Make it have less hitstun if used multiple times in a combo or something if your not going to have it knock chars in the air during hitstun. i don't mean like a launcher btw, the opponent is only in the air horizontally about where Akuma's head is.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Snakebyte wrote:I just got a chance to try this. I've been looking for a good Ryu since I grew sick and tired of POTS Ryu... Every time you edit a POTS char (or a fido char for that matter) it gets a guaranteed inclusion into my roster, even some of your older ones, since the absolute worst you can do is add variety to an already good character, but this... this is just above and beyond. There's nothing of POTS' original version left in here. I love it. I don't say this lightly, but I think this might be the best Ryu in MUGEN. So many fantastic move concepts beyond OH NO MORE HADOUKEN/SHORYUKEN. So many little touches, like the light on Ryu's gi in the level 3 shoryuken.

No complaints. All the praise. This Ryu is pretty much guaranteed a place on my roster until the end of time, and might be my favorite of your characters too. If you can do something like this to Ken and Akuma... damn. I don't even know what to say. I have this, vyn's SF3 evil ryu, and reu's mvc evil ryu... and I'm pretty sure yours would win if I ever have to cut down to just one.

I've said it before, but this kind of style is exactly the sort of thing MUGEN is best for. Thank you. This wins everything forever.

Thanks, for the compliments but I still have much more to come and I am still working.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:12 am

Hard to do Shun goku satsu. I mean need to be really fast to perform that. Can you make it closer to Pots's evil ryu?
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:29 am

Nolemociy wrote:Hard to do Shun goku satsu. I mean need to be really fast to perform that. Can you make it closer to Pots's evil ryu?

I thought it was my controller @.@ I mean, hence the name, i don't have a problem with that move at all. XD

P.S. As i was saying with senpuu kyaku in an earlier post, it can be combo'd with any 2 ground attack. Lp-Lk-Mp-Forward Hk and just do that over and over and over again. you can do that onto death. You have reached a dilemma that Capcom did with Akuma pertaining that move in MVC3 lol. Its for both Ryu and Evil Ryu.

(Sorry for blowing up the forum XD i just looked @.@)
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Nolemociy wrote:Hard to do Shun goku satsu. I mean need to be really fast to perform that. Can you make it closer to Pots's evil ryu?

fixed- I think cuz I was able to do either way.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
P.S. As i was saying with senpuu kyaku in an earlier post, it can be combo'd with any 2 ground attack. Lp-Lk-Mp-Forward Hk and just do that over and over and over again. you can do that onto death. You have reached a dilemma that Capcom did with Akuma pertaining that move in MVC3 lol. Its for both Ryu and Evil Ryu.

NP. fixed
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Infinite wrote:

fixed- I think cuz I was able to do either way.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:

NP. fixed

wait... whats the point of the move now if it pushes you back so far?? there is no low launcher properties you can't give it??
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
wait... whats the point of the move now if it pushes you back so far?? there is no low launcher properties you can't give it??

You couldn't do a launcher after a HK anyways
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Yeah, but being able to get close to them with that move was the point of it. like chun-li and that other move that she does. but she has properties that have her normals push her away, thats why it would launch them directly infront of akuma's head, so that he can get some more ground attacks but if he did it again, nothing else would connect, it would just knock them away. So, with it having that property, you could do even short hop combos if you wanted.

Doing it randomly shouldn't push you that far, that just defeats its purpose to get close. If you can't give it that, then ok ill drop it XD but try it if you can, you might like it XD and others too O.o
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Yeah, but being able to get close to them with that move was the point of it. like chun-li and that other move that she does. but she has properties that have her normals push her away, thats why it would launch them directly infront of akuma's head, so that he can get some more ground attacks but if he did it again, nothing else would connect, it would just knock them away. So, with it having that property, you could do even short hop combos if you wanted.

Doing it randomly shouldn't push you that far, that just defeats its purpose to get close. If you can't give it that, then ok ill drop it XD but try it if you can, you might like it XD and others too O.o

I could lower it but that cause the infinite. Usually you can only chain up from a HK.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Infinite wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

I could lower it but that cause the infinite. Usually you can only chain up from a HK.

Yeah, isn't there special properties that you can give it, that under certain circumstances it acts different??
Edit: Yeah, only chaining up to an Hk, but moves like that allows for something different. Chun-li's allows her to get closer and do like 2 more hits into a launcher b/c of her normals. Its like special properties like a wall bounce. like how his Shinkuu hadoken makes them fly back without them wall bouncing, they could just be suspended in the air, not moving away much, so you can do few more hits to a launcher.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaW Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm

As usual, nothing short of godly.

However, I did find an infinite. In the corner: Crouching wk/mk/fk combo will end with the sweep then you can juggle you opponent with well timed double hadoukens. Infinite.
ClaW
ClaW
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm

ClaW wrote:As usual, nothing short of godly.

However, I did find an infinite. In the corner: Crouching wk/mk/fk combo will end with the sweep then you can juggle you opponent with well timed double hadoukens. Infinite.

fixed
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaW Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:21 pm

You da man. afro
ClaW
ClaW
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Watch Mode - Ryu vs Evil Ryu - broken intro. Normal ryu trying to hit evil ryu.
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Nolemociy wrote:Watch Mode - Ryu vs Evil Ryu - broken intro. Normal ryu trying to hit evil ryu.

Tested a few times in watch mode a few times and it worked properly on both Ryu vs Evil Ryu or Evil Ryu Vs. Ryu, do you have the latest updated?
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:01 am

just downloaded him again. No changes. Not only in Watch mode.
INFINITE RYU - Page 2 12310
Normal ryu still trying to hit him. Only if ill press any button match will continue.
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:51 am

Nolemociy wrote:just downloaded him again. No changes. Not only in Watch mode.
Normal ryu still trying to hit him. Only if ill press any button match will continue.

That is crazy cuz I tested some more and their intros work every time on my end. Is anybody else having this problem? cuz I can't replicate it and have been trying.

INFINITE RYU - Page 2 Mugen006bn
INFINITE RYU - Page 2 Mugen003r
INFINITE RYU - Page 2 Mugen004x

Both intros of evil vs normal Ryu work on the one I have.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:19 am

tested again on another mugen. First intro working but second still not working. Again he trying to hit evil ryu and nothing happen.

and third attempt - the same situation

mugen version 1.0 18 Jan 2011
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  xenocid Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:51 am

Infinite wrote:
Nolemociy wrote:just downloaded him again. No changes. Not only in Watch mode.

That is crazy cuz I tested some more and their intros work every time on my end. Is anybody else having this problem? cuz I can't replicate it and have been trying.

INFINITE RYU - Page 2 Mugen006bn
INFINITE RYU - Page 2 Mugen003r
INFINITE RYU - Page 2 Mugen004x

Both intros of evil vs normal Ryu work on the one I have.

Intros are OK for my part.

1) Evil Ryu is cheated when it's controlled by AI. I mean he can throw 3-4 fireballs during Air Shakunetsu Hadouken and he can chain it after an air Shoryuken.

2) I noticed Evil Ryu take more damages from super attacks than other evil/orochi chars. Others take normal damages with sometimes 10-20 extra damages, Evil Ryu takes double damages.

3) When enemy parry Muraji Hadouken, fireball through at him instead of disapeared

4) Got a warning message in debug mode when enemy air parry Shoryuken
xenocid
xenocid
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next