Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite chars

+31
BloodyKeyblade
darkxero36
Blind
benz89
bushinryujunkie
Mpaul730
stlouisrams99
BeastRider
XRagingxDemonX
Combatrix
mont2552
Blazing Ace
shone411
ClaW
celoman
Gorgeousjayy
Tazzer
Nolemociy
usurper
Snakebyte
Ultim8Luis
Skeletor-EX
gimptony
kungfutreachary650
xXKrimsonXx
Satoko
pockydisciple
BlueNoiseZZ
Infinite
timcooks
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Infinite chars - Page 2 Empty Re: Infinite chars

Post  Tazzer Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 am

That is true... I never used to even look at Sodom before, now I play Infinite's version pretty often. Hmmm. Ok, perhaps I should wait and see. Maybe Mr. Infinite will turn my opinion around on Raiden/Big Bear too.

As far as Cheng goes: Yes! I can totally see that team working out.

I would really love to see and Infinite Chizuru/Make however, even more so then Cheng Sinsan (and that's saying something because I really REALLY would like to see him done Infinite style.) Just gotta see what happens though.
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 am

Chizuru and Maki would be cool for boss characters! Along with Goenitz, Zero, Magaki, Mukai, and Igniz. They'd all make good characters in Infinite's style! Even Orochi! But boss characters are kind of in the distance as Infinite's trying to get all the teams squared away first. We'll definitely have to discuss Cheng though. That's ma BOY! afro

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazzer Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Boss characters (for the game) would work, so long there was a separate release to be used in mugen rosters.

Another option too is to have Chizuru as a hidden fighter and let her be part of a special hidden team that consists of her Kyo and Iori (like in past KOF games) you know, the guardians of the sacred treasures and all that. I think it would be pretty cool.

Dude, if you can talk Infinite into doing Cheng Sinzan that would be epic lol.
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Tazzer wrote:Boss characters (for the game) would work, so long there was a separate release to be used in mugen rosters.

Another option too is to have Chizuru as a hidden fighter and let her be part of a special hidden team that consists of her Kyo and Iori (like in past KOF games) you know, the guardians of the sacred treasures and all that. I think it would be pretty cool.

Boss characters WILL DEFINITELY be playable, but they're just the last ones Infinite will be tackling. It's all about the regular teams at this time because he still has lots of work to do.

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultim8Luis Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Your thinking of making Dudley right?

If you are, here are the other characters for a SF England team:
-Eagle (CVS)
-Birdie (SFA)

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazzer Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Skeletor-EX wrote:
Tazzer wrote:Boss characters (for the game) would work, so long there was a separate release to be used in mugen rosters.

Boss characters WILL DEFINITELY be playable, but they're just the last ones Infinite will be tackling. It's all about the regular teams at this time because he still has lots of work to do.

That's understandable. I'm not intending that you guys rush anything. I am a patient guy lol. BTW, are you guys tying into one of the previous story arcs from either series... Or will this clash of fighting legends be following a brand new story? Or are you going the "no real story" route that some of the other Capcom Vs *Insert franchise here* have taken?
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Tazzer wrote:
Skeletor-EX wrote:

That's understandable. I'm not intending that you guys rush anything. I am a patient guy lol. BTW, are you guys tying into one of the previous story arcs from either series... Or will this clash of fighting legends be following a brand new story? Or are you going the "no real story" route that some of the other Capcom Vs *Insert franchise here* have taken?

Well, I write pretty good fan fiction. And I'd love to write a story for this game, but we're not exactly sure who's gonna be in the game yet. We have lots of ideas, but Infinite's kinda figuring things out as we go. Once we figure out who all the definite teams are, and who the bosses will be, I'll be able to come up with a pretty decent story that makes sense...

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazzer Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 am

That's cool. I'll be looking forward to it. You guys together seem like a great team (infinite with his characters and you with the cool music and story ideas), so I'm sure the finished product will reflect that.
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  usurper Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

how about heavy grappling characters like ralf, clark and tizoc? would you consider them too, infinite? lolz :p
usurper
usurper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 am

usurper wrote:how about heavy grappling characters like ralf, clark and tizoc? would you consider them too, infinite? lolz :p
Ralf and Clark are already on the list. I won't say who, but more KOF characters are definitely on the way. afro

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueNoiseZZ Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am

Infinite Roster #2

Characters that deserve an Infinite title

Casshern
Gatchaman
Q
Birdie
Rainbow Mika (Must have)
Hugo
Poison
Tekkaman
Ingrid
Kyouske (Rival Schools)
Rolento
Vega
Balrog
Haohmaru
Hibiki Takane
Nakoruru
Ryuji Yamazaki
Ultimate Rugal (God Rugal in Japan)
Rockman Zero (CVSNK Chaos)
Kasumi Todoh
Mr. Karate
Shiki (Samurai Showdown 64)
Tessa (Red Earth/Warzards)
Firebrand
Goenitz
BlueNoiseZZ
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 am

BlueNoiseZZ wrote:Infinite Roster #2

Casshern
Gatchaman
Q
Birdie
Rainbow Mika (Must have)
Hugo
Poison
Tekkaman
Ingrid
Kyouske (Rival Schools)
Rolento
Vega
Balrog
Haohmaru
Hibiki Takane
Nakoruru
Ryuji Yamazaki
Kasumi Todoh
Mr. Karate
Firebrand
Goenitz
Some of the characters you've named here, are already on the list! But Firebrand...??? lol Don't think so man. He ain't got too much support from anyone on our team... lol Pissed us off that he was even added to MVC3! That game is a TRAIN WRECK... Oh well... afro

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueNoiseZZ Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Toxin-Champ wrote:

Casshern
Gatchaman
Q
Birdie
Rainbow Mika (Must have)
Hugo
Poison
Tekkaman
Ingrid
Kyouske (Rival Schools)
Rolento
Vega
Balrog
Haohmaru
Hibiki Takane
Nakoruru
Ryuji Yamazaki
Kasumi Todoh
Mr. Karate
Firebrand
Goenitz
Some of the characters you've named here, are already on the list! But Firebrand...??? lol Don't think so man. He ain't got too much support from anyone on our team... lol Pissed us off that he was even added to MVC3! That game is a TRAIN WRECK... Oh well... afro

Dont like my list? then so be it. As far I can see, None of the characters in my secondary list even exist as Infinite Characters. If Firebrand "aint got too much support" as you say, then so be it. i try looking for some unique characters, also the comment about MVC3 i dont care much about. It has nothing to do with mugen at all. Just because Firebrand was added to a petty game such as MVC3 shouldnt even make you angry. I though it was a great idea by Capcom to add Firebrand in it in the first place, since they were just recycling characters from the pervious titles and adding characters we dont really need. As I said, im looking for unique characters, not characters you personaly hate because they were in a shitty game such as MVC3. Smile
BlueNoiseZZ
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:16 am

[quote="BlueNoiseZZ"][quote="Toxin-Champ"]

Dont like my list? then so be it. As far I can see, None of the characters in my secondary list even exist as Infinite Characters. If Firebrand "aint got too much support" as you say, then so be it. i try looking for some unique characters, also the comment about MVC3 i dont care much about. It has nothing to do with mugen at all. Just because Firebrand was added to a petty game such as MVC3 shouldnt even make you angry. I though it was a great idea by Capcom to add Firebrand in it in the first place, since they were just recycling characters from the pervious titles and adding characters we dont really need. As I said, im looking for unique characters, not characters you personaly hate because they were in a shitty game such as MVC3. Smile
Woe man! Sounds like you took that comment personally. I wasn't saying I didn't like your lists, I actually think it's cool! I was just makin light fun of Firebrand because we don't like him... lol But seriously, you have quite a bit of characters on that list that are being worked on, or are going to be. Didn't mean to offend you with the MVC3 comment if so, I was simply stating a fun fact... afro

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueNoiseZZ Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:19 pm

[quote="Toxin-Champ"][quote="BlueNoiseZZ"]
Toxin-Champ wrote:

Woe man! Sounds like you took that comment personally. I wasn't saying I didn't like your lists, I actually think it's cool! I was just makin light fun of Firebrand because we don't like him... lol But seriously, you have quite a bit of characters on that list that are being worked on, or are going to be. Didn't mean to offend you with the MVC3 comment if so, I was simply stating a fun fact... afro

LOL No i never take stuff like this personally xD i was just stating my opinion on this. Lol if you thought I took this personally then im sorry man. Internet isnt really the best way to convey sarcasm or emotions without using simple little emoticons or letters
BlueNoiseZZ
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorgeousjayy Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 am

First of all you make the BEST mugen edits i have ever seen. I just want to say thank you. Now i would really love to see infinite versions of
Yun
KensouO
Gato
Necro
Oro
Hayato
Strider Hien
Ibuki
Gen
Remy
Vega
Kim
Kyosuke
Batsu
Goku

Gorgeousjayy

Back to top Go down

Post  BlueNoiseZZ Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Gorgeousjayy wrote:First of all you make the BEST mugen edits i have ever seen. I just want to say thank you. Now i would really love to see infinite versions of
Yun
KensouO
Gato
Necro
Oro
Hayato
Strider Hien
Ibuki
Gen
Remy
Vega
Kim
Kyosuke
Batsu
Goku

Some of the characters you listed I've already listed myself, lol. But you do have some others that could be some good ideas
BlueNoiseZZ
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  usurper Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm

I know infinite Ken + Violent Ken is coming...I sense it! lolz

I wish Sagat is in his list of surprise releases lolz :p
usurper
usurper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 am

I hope it will be Sagat+Nega Sagat Smile
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Infinite chars - Page 2 Empty boxing team

Post  celoman Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello Infinite, his characters are great, any char is its addictive, I would appreciate a boxing team with Vanessa and Heavy D (Kof), Rick Strowd (Real Bout), and Burai Yamamoto (Big Bang Beat), know it is not easy , is very laborious and not counting the time it takes to do, and thank you for the excellent chars
celoman
celoman

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaW Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Hibiki and Genjuryo (cvs sprites). Haohmaru and Hanzo.

These I would kill for in Infinite style. KILL! (especially Hanzo)
ClaW
ClaW
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  611241 Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm

can you do a remake of kung fu man? or a geese would be cool

Back to top Go down

Post  usurper Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Seems no one is requesting for Leona. Shes cool to me. I hope infinite considers her too lolz :p
usurper
usurper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Infinite chars - Page 2 Empty Request chars

Post  shone411 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 pm

what about making Sima Li or Alba Meira that would be good especially Sima Li because he is a forgotten character that never got any good editing what so ever.

shone411

Back to top Go down

Post  Tazzer Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:45 pm

I love Leona! The only reason I haven't mentioned her is because I figured, as one of the most recognized KOF females, she was a given and already in the roster.

I really hope that she is. Leona is bad a$$!
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next