Infinite chars

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Tazzer on Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:57 am

That is true... I never used to even look at Sodom before, now I play Infinite's version pretty often. Hmmm. Ok, perhaps I should wait and see. Maybe Mr. Infinite will turn my opinion around on Raiden/Big Bear too.

As far as Cheng goes: Yes! I can totally see that team working out.

I would really love to see and Infinite Chizuru/Make however, even more so then Cheng Sinsan (and that's saying something because I really REALLY would like to see him done Infinite style.) Just gotta see what happens though.
avatar
Tazzer
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Skeletor-EX on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 am

Chizuru and Maki would be cool for boss characters! Along with Goenitz, Zero, Magaki, Mukai, and Igniz. They'd all make good characters in Infinite's style! Even Orochi! But boss characters are kind of in the distance as Infinite's trying to get all the teams squared away first. We'll definitely have to discuss Cheng though. That's ma BOY! afro

_________________

Musician
Stage creator
Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
avatar
Skeletor-EX
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Snake mountain, Dark hemisphere

http://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Tazzer on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Boss characters (for the game) would work, so long there was a separate release to be used in mugen rosters.

Another option too is to have Chizuru as a hidden fighter and let her be part of a special hidden team that consists of her Kyo and Iori (like in past KOF games) you know, the guardians of the sacred treasures and all that. I think it would be pretty cool.

Dude, if you can talk Infinite into doing Cheng Sinzan that would be epic lol.
avatar
Tazzer
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Skeletor-EX on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Tazzer wrote:Boss characters (for the game) would work, so long there was a separate release to be used in mugen rosters.

Another option too is to have Chizuru as a hidden fighter and let her be part of a special hidden team that consists of her Kyo and Iori (like in past KOF games) you know, the guardians of the sacred treasures and all that. I think it would be pretty cool.

Dude, if you can talk Infinite into doing Cheng Sinzan that would be epic lol.

Boss characters WILL DEFINITELY be playable, but they're just the last ones Infinite will be tackling. It's all about the regular teams at this time because he still has lots of work to do.

_________________

Musician
Stage creator
Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
avatar
Skeletor-EX
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Snake mountain, Dark hemisphere

http://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Ultim8Luis on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Your thinking of making Dudley right?

If you are, here are the other characters for a SF England team:
-Eagle (CVS)
-Birdie (SFA)

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Tazzer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Skeletor-EX wrote:
Tazzer wrote:Boss characters (for the game) would work, so long there was a separate release to be used in mugen rosters.

Another option too is to have Chizuru as a hidden fighter and let her be part of a special hidden team that consists of her Kyo and Iori (like in past KOF games) you know, the guardians of the sacred treasures and all that. I think it would be pretty cool.

Dude, if you can talk Infinite into doing Cheng Sinzan that would be epic lol.

Boss characters WILL DEFINITELY be playable, but they're just the last ones Infinite will be tackling. It's all about the regular teams at this time because he still has lots of work to do.

That's understandable. I'm not intending that you guys rush anything. I am a patient guy lol. BTW, are you guys tying into one of the previous story arcs from either series... Or will this clash of fighting legends be following a brand new story? Or are you going the "no real story" route that some of the other Capcom Vs *Insert franchise here* have taken?
avatar
Tazzer
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Skeletor-EX on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Tazzer wrote:
Skeletor-EX wrote:
Tazzer wrote:Boss characters (for the game) would work, so long there was a separate release to be used in mugen rosters.

Another option too is to have Chizuru as a hidden fighter and let her be part of a special hidden team that consists of her Kyo and Iori (like in past KOF games) you know, the guardians of the sacred treasures and all that. I think it would be pretty cool.

Dude, if you can talk Infinite into doing Cheng Sinzan that would be epic lol.

Boss characters WILL DEFINITELY be playable, but they're just the last ones Infinite will be tackling. It's all about the regular teams at this time because he still has lots of work to do.

That's understandable. I'm not intending that you guys rush anything. I am a patient guy lol. BTW, are you guys tying into one of the previous story arcs from either series... Or will this clash of fighting legends be following a brand new story? Or are you going the "no real story" route that some of the other Capcom Vs *Insert franchise here* have taken?

Well, I write pretty good fan fiction. And I'd love to write a story for this game, but we're not exactly sure who's gonna be in the game yet. We have lots of ideas, but Infinite's kinda figuring things out as we go. Once we figure out who all the definite teams are, and who the bosses will be, I'll be able to come up with a pretty decent story that makes sense...

_________________

Musician
Stage creator
Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
avatar
Skeletor-EX
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Snake mountain, Dark hemisphere

http://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Tazzer on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:00 am

That's cool. I'll be looking forward to it. You guys together seem like a great team (infinite with his characters and you with the cool music and story ideas), so I'm sure the finished product will reflect that.
avatar
Tazzer
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  usurper on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm

how about heavy grappling characters like ralf, clark and tizoc? would you consider them too, infinite? lolz :p
avatar
usurper
New User
New User

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Skeletor-EX on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 am

usurper wrote:how about heavy grappling characters like ralf, clark and tizoc? would you consider them too, infinite? lolz :p
Ralf and Clark are already on the list. I won't say who, but more KOF characters are definitely on the way. afro

_________________

Musician
Stage creator
Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
avatar
Skeletor-EX
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Snake mountain, Dark hemisphere

http://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  BlueNoiseZZ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:12 am

Infinite Roster #2

Characters that deserve an Infinite title

Casshern
Gatchaman
Q
Birdie
Rainbow Mika (Must have)
Hugo
Poison
Tekkaman
Ingrid
Kyouske (Rival Schools)
Rolento
Vega
Balrog
Haohmaru
Hibiki Takane
Nakoruru
Ryuji Yamazaki
Ultimate Rugal (God Rugal in Japan)
Rockman Zero (CVSNK Chaos)
Kasumi Todoh
Mr. Karate
Shiki (Samurai Showdown 64)
Tessa (Red Earth/Warzards)
Firebrand
Goenitz
avatar
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Skeletor-EX on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 am

BlueNoiseZZ wrote:Infinite Roster #2

Characters that deserve an Infinite title

Casshern
Gatchaman
Q
Birdie
Rainbow Mika (Must have)
Hugo
Poison
Tekkaman
Ingrid
Kyouske (Rival Schools)
Rolento
Vega
Balrog
Haohmaru
Hibiki Takane
Nakoruru
Ryuji Yamazaki
Ultimate Rugal (God Rugal in Japan)
Rockman Zero (CVSNK Chaos)
Kasumi Todoh
Mr. Karate
Shiki (Samurai Showdown 64)
Tessa (Red Earth/Warzards)
Firebrand
Goenitz
Some of the characters you've named here, are already on the list! But Firebrand...??? lol Don't think so man. He ain't got too much support from anyone on our team... lol Pissed us off that he was even added to MVC3! That game is a TRAIN WRECK... Oh well... afro

_________________

Musician
Stage creator
Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
avatar
Skeletor-EX
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Snake mountain, Dark hemisphere

http://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  BlueNoiseZZ on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Toxin-Champ wrote:
BlueNoiseZZ wrote:Infinite Roster #2

Characters that deserve an Infinite title

Casshern
Gatchaman
Q
Birdie
Rainbow Mika (Must have)
Hugo
Poison
Tekkaman
Ingrid
Kyouske (Rival Schools)
Rolento
Vega
Balrog
Haohmaru
Hibiki Takane
Nakoruru
Ryuji Yamazaki
Ultimate Rugal (God Rugal in Japan)
Rockman Zero (CVSNK Chaos)
Kasumi Todoh
Mr. Karate
Shiki (Samurai Showdown 64)
Tessa (Red Earth/Warzards)
Firebrand
Goenitz
Some of the characters you've named here, are already on the list! But Firebrand...??? lol Don't think so man. He ain't got too much support from anyone on our team... lol Pissed us off that he was even added to MVC3! That game is a TRAIN WRECK... Oh well... afro

Dont like my list? then so be it. As far I can see, None of the characters in my secondary list even exist as Infinite Characters. If Firebrand "aint got too much support" as you say, then so be it. i try looking for some unique characters, also the comment about MVC3 i dont care much about. It has nothing to do with mugen at all. Just because Firebrand was added to a petty game such as MVC3 shouldnt even make you angry. I though it was a great idea by Capcom to add Firebrand in it in the first place, since they were just recycling characters from the pervious titles and adding characters we dont really need. As I said, im looking for unique characters, not characters you personaly hate because they were in a shitty game such as MVC3. Smile
avatar
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Skeletor-EX on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:16 am

[quote="BlueNoiseZZ"][quote="Toxin-Champ"]
BlueNoiseZZ wrote:Infinite Roster #2


Dont like my list? then so be it. As far I can see, None of the characters in my secondary list even exist as Infinite Characters. If Firebrand "aint got too much support" as you say, then so be it. i try looking for some unique characters, also the comment about MVC3 i dont care much about. It has nothing to do with mugen at all. Just because Firebrand was added to a petty game such as MVC3 shouldnt even make you angry. I though it was a great idea by Capcom to add Firebrand in it in the first place, since they were just recycling characters from the pervious titles and adding characters we dont really need. As I said, im looking for unique characters, not characters you personaly hate because they were in a shitty game such as MVC3. Smile
Woe man! Sounds like you took that comment personally. I wasn't saying I didn't like your lists, I actually think it's cool! I was just makin light fun of Firebrand because we don't like him... lol But seriously, you have quite a bit of characters on that list that are being worked on, or are going to be. Didn't mean to offend you with the MVC3 comment if so, I was simply stating a fun fact... afro

_________________

Musician
Stage creator
Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
avatar
Skeletor-EX
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 197
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Snake mountain, Dark hemisphere

http://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  BlueNoiseZZ on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:19 pm

[quote="Toxin-Champ"][quote="BlueNoiseZZ"]
Toxin-Champ wrote:
BlueNoiseZZ wrote:Infinite Roster #2


Dont like my list? then so be it. As far I can see, None of the characters in my secondary list even exist as Infinite Characters. If Firebrand "aint got too much support" as you say, then so be it. i try looking for some unique characters, also the comment about MVC3 i dont care much about. It has nothing to do with mugen at all. Just because Firebrand was added to a petty game such as MVC3 shouldnt even make you angry. I though it was a great idea by Capcom to add Firebrand in it in the first place, since they were just recycling characters from the pervious titles and adding characters we dont really need. As I said, im looking for unique characters, not characters you personaly hate because they were in a shitty game such as MVC3. Smile
Woe man! Sounds like you took that comment personally. I wasn't saying I didn't like your lists, I actually think it's cool! I was just makin light fun of Firebrand because we don't like him... lol But seriously, you have quite a bit of characters on that list that are being worked on, or are going to be. Didn't mean to offend you with the MVC3 comment if so, I was simply stating a fun fact... afro



LOL No i never take stuff like this personally xD i was just stating my opinion on this. Lol if you thought I took this personally then im sorry man. Internet isnt really the best way to convey sarcasm or emotions without using simple little emoticons or letters
avatar
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Gorgeousjayy on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:19 am

First of all you make the BEST mugen edits i have ever seen. I just want to say thank you. Now i would really love to see infinite versions of
Yun
KensouO
Gato
Necro
Oro
Hayato
Strider Hien
Ibuki
Gen
Remy
Vega
Kim
Kyosuke
Batsu
Goku

Gorgeousjayy

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  BlueNoiseZZ on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Gorgeousjayy wrote:First of all you make the BEST mugen edits i have ever seen. I just want to say thank you. Now i would really love to see infinite versions of
Yun
KensouO
Gato
Necro
Oro
Hayato
Strider Hien
Ibuki
Gen
Remy
Vega
Kim
Kyosuke
Batsu
Goku


Some of the characters you listed I've already listed myself, lol. But you do have some others that could be some good ideas
avatar
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-11-20
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  usurper on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 pm

I know infinite Ken + Violent Ken is coming...I sense it! lolz

I wish Sagat is in his list of surprise releases lolz :p
avatar
usurper
New User
New User

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Nolemociy on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 am

I hope it will be Sagat+Nega Sagat Smile
avatar
Nolemociy
User
User

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 27
Location : Russian Federation

Back to top Go down

boxing team

Post  celoman on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello Infinite, his characters are great, any char is its addictive, I would appreciate a boxing team with Vanessa and Heavy D (Kof), Rick Strowd (Real Bout), and Burai Yamamoto (Big Bang Beat), know it is not easy , is very laborious and not counting the time it takes to do, and thank you for the excellent chars
avatar
celoman

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 28
Location : São Paulo - Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  ClaW on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Hibiki and Genjuryo (cvs sprites). Haohmaru and Hanzo.

These I would kill for in Infinite style. KILL! (especially Hanzo)
avatar
ClaW
New User
New User

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  611241 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:31 pm

can you do a remake of kung fu man? or a geese would be cool
avatar
611241

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  usurper on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Seems no one is requesting for Leona. Shes cool to me. I hope infinite considers her too lolz :p
avatar
usurper
New User
New User

Posts : 43
Join date : 2012-03-25
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Request chars

Post  shone411 on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:53 pm

what about making Sima Li or Alba Meira that would be good especially Sima Li because he is a forgotten character that never got any good editing what so ever.

shone411

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Tazzer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:45 pm

I love Leona! The only reason I haven't mentioned her is because I figured, as one of the most recognized KOF females, she was a given and already in the roster.

I really hope that she is. Leona is bad a$$!
avatar
Tazzer
New User
New User

Posts : 32
Join date : 2012-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite chars

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum