Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite chars

+31
BloodyKeyblade
darkxero36
Blind
benz89
bushinryujunkie
Mpaul730
stlouisrams99
BeastRider
XRagingxDemonX
Combatrix
mont2552
Blazing Ace
shone411
ClaW
celoman
Gorgeousjayy
Tazzer
Nolemociy
usurper
Snakebyte
Ultim8Luis
Skeletor-EX
gimptony
kungfutreachary650
xXKrimsonXx
Satoko
pockydisciple
BlueNoiseZZ
Infinite
timcooks
35 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Infinite chars - Page 4 Empty Re: Infinite chars

Post  BlueNoiseZZ Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:42 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:Geez, so many random chars. after a while i see infinite don't even say a thing. i'm sure he has a list already. so, id like him to finish that b4 thinking about other things lol. Athena and Akuma infinite style is going to be so sick. and Ibuki, omg, shes already Amazing as is, then infinite version... talk about all day perfects

Well I think its best if the users here got a tutorial on how to make their own infinite characters. A tutorial like could open up a lot opportunities for those who would want to contribute to the community. It could also lighten things up for Infinite himself. It would take a load off his back.
BlueNoiseZZ
BlueNoiseZZ
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:31 pm

As a first post I could introduce myself and stuff but who would really care? : P
I wanted to PM you Mr Infinite trough MFG but I thought it would be more polite to do it here, at your "home". If we speak requests why not KFM? : P

Blind

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:51 pm

BlueNoiseZZ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Geez, so many random chars. after a while i see infinite don't even say a thing. i'm sure he has a list already. so, id like him to finish that b4 thinking about other things lol. Athena and Akuma infinite style is going to be so sick. and Ibuki, omg, shes already Amazing as is, then infinite version... talk about all day perfects

Well I think its best if the users here got a tutorial on how to make their own infinite characters. A tutorial like could open up a lot opportunities for those who would want to contribute to the community. It could also lighten things up for Infinite himself. It would take a load off his back.

Yeah id help out if i could. those who could help (and who follow directions) could take on a group of characters in infinite's desired order.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  darkxero36 Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:29 am

HANDS DOWN.....a character that has to be remade by you Infinite, is HAGGAR by Sean Altly. HANDS DOWN
darkxero36
darkxero36

Back to top Go down

Post  BloodyKeyblade Wed May 01, 2013 11:50 am

There should be Infinite Fatal Fury Characters. Tung Fu Rue, Duck King, Richard Meyer, Raiden, Geese Howard.
Maybe Balrog (Boxer), Vega (Claw) and Sagat, they would be nice.

BloodyKeyblade

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm

BloodyKeyblade wrote:There should be Infinite Fatal Fury Characters. Tung Fu Rue, Duck King, Richard Meyer, Raiden, Geese Howard.
Maybe Balrog (Boxer), Vega (Claw) and Sagat, they would be nice.

Yes yes, those would be awesome. Balrog Vega and Sagat. also Bison (who apparently is next on some new creator's list) hopefully Bison will be as demonic as i hope he'll be.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  ZEROdHUNTER Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:41 pm

Yes yes, those would be awesome. Balrog Vega and Sagat. also Bison (who apparently is next on some new creator's list) hopefully Bison will be as demonic as i hope he'll be.
But these chars are already made it, so why not to make a char that really needs this style to make better its gameplay for example umm.... Dan why not an infinite Dan, just see what he made with fumma cause all we know how fumma whats hated for his gameplay but infinity mades him look cool. so what do you think?
ZEROdHUNTER
ZEROdHUNTER
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:55 pm

ZEROdHUNTER wrote:
But these chars are already made it, so why not to make a char that really needs this style to make better its gameplay for example umm.... Dan why not an infinite Dan, just see what he made with fumma cause all we know how fumma whats hated for his gameplay but infinity mades him look cool. so what do you think?

Although he made those, 1thier not updated. 2 I seriously don't have them and its buggin me everyone talks about it Lol. Nah nah. but seriously Boss characters are my favorite to either fight or use. As you can tell i love using Akuma... but Capcom Raped him until he was a regular person... it sucks. Infinite on the other hand could actually make something that would give him back his boss character status.
Anyways...

I hear what your saying. Yes it would be awesome if he made those characters. Balrog and Vega, with infinite style... Sooo many possibilities and amazing things would be possible. Sagat also. Dan would probably get more props with the tricks he could probably pull off. The other characters you mentioned i have no opinion about. never used them never will use them to get better with them. Their good for beating them during the Survival mode. kinda tired of the same people popping up since i only have infinite made chars and 1 other in my current set-up.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  usurper Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 am

infinite,

when you gonna update, rehash, improve your infinite characters? i miss those although i like your recent releases.

thanks lolz :p
usurper
usurper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Infinite chars - Page 4 Empty INFINITE Elenea

Post  ShogokenFreak Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:15 am

Pls Mr.Infinite make Elena in your mvc style or at least in pots-ish style Smile

ShogokenFreak

Back to top Go down

Infinite chars - Page 4 Empty Infinite chars

Post  shooobamugen Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Leona
Athena
Vanessa
Clark
Kensou

Please make a Infinite ver of this char from KOF please!!  Very Happy cheers rabbit 

shooobamugen

Back to top Go down

Post  SaikyoJin Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:37 pm

I would really like to see an infinite edit of Dan Hibiki , Kim Kaphwan, Jago (there is one with different sprites not the 3d ones) and Bluestreak (tough i think you can't edit him, since he is Diepod's original :\ )
SaikyoJin
SaikyoJin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum