Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero - Released

2 posters

Go down

Zero - Released Empty Zero - Released

Post  Axkeeper Tue May 14, 2013 11:10 pm

Zero - Released WlgbrJV

http://www.mediafire.com/?y6ryrftsqqmmwqq

This is my second MMX character released of what I hope to one day be a game of its own. I hope to make more of these for a small roster of no more than 6 playable characters. I've been a fan of the X series for many years and I was captivated by the amazing gameplay. I think he's just good enough now for an early release and Like Mega X, Zero has the same near identical SNES style controls and moves. Some creative liberties were taken as usual to round off and blend the Street Fighter type game.

Anway, enjoy Zero!
Axkeeper
Axkeeper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Zero - Released Empty Re: Zero - Released

Post  ZEROdHUNTER Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm

cool man yessss Ill test him right now
another of my favourites megeman chars Very Happy
ZEROdHUNTER
ZEROdHUNTER
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Axkeeper Fri May 31, 2013 12:34 pm

I made some updates to Zero and X, they now have specials

Ax wrote:Zero - Released XEG5Cwm
https://i.imgur.com/XEG5Cwm.png

Zero - Released 8k97LLL
https://i.imgur.com/8k97LLL.png

Some progress and updates.

I now added special attacks to both X and Zero

X can drill, fire a surge shot, use shining laser, and skip a bouncing bomb.

Zero can Dash slash, Throw a spin saber, ground pound rock waves, and a flurry buster based on a youtube video "X vs Zero decisive battle"

Some minor fixes were done to and more hits were added to single hit moves.

I think now they just need hyper attacks. scratch

Though I have plans to update a bit more before release.

Ax wrote:
Fightfan wrote:Looks nice. How much more to do until releasing the updates?

I try not to release frequent updates until I've made a ton of progress first.

I'm thinking of doing more animations for Zero since he mostly just reuses his punch attacks for everything. Both X and Zero need real hyper attacks. Also the IMT stuff still in there needs to be removed from both characters. They will also need to be re-tuned to match the speeds of the SNES games in comparison to their size and the size of the stage; I think the walk will have to be increased and the dash will have to go a lot faster and further as well as the basic jumps. I'm thinking it'll work with the zooming stage feature now. I just have to play around it some more to figure out what will work best together. Zero's saber might get a touch-up for a deep transparency look.

I'll need to do another stage to. Also the bugs are still there; I gotta fix the dashing jump when done in the reverse command. There is also an issue where the A.I. blocks and evades non-stop Mad and another bug where evading launches the player 1,000 feet up and off screen for a few seconds. scratch

But all that is only if I can find the time to put other stuff on hold as I am very close to finishing an Avengers game Exclamation

Then of course I have Batman wips to that I wanna get done for "The Multiverse Month of Madness II event" again alien
Axkeeper
Axkeeper
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down