Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character ideas

2 posters

Go down

Character ideas Empty Character ideas

Post  kungfutreachary650 Thu May 24, 2012 4:20 am

Man I would love to see infinite versions of Street Fighter EX characters, like Skullomania and Doctrine Dark. they would be awesome. and some more Rival School characters, specifically Roy, Shoma, Kyosuke, Batsu, Edge, and Akira. they would be bananas.

Love your work, only characters that are not made by you on my game is the boss characters (akuma, goenitz, bison, geese, rugal, n Reu's Evil Ryu & Ken) I like the "ToSix" characters, but their AI doesn't seem to be on par with the infinite roster...

Thanks for getting me back into MUGEN!!!! Very Happy

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Character ideas Empty Re: Character ideas

Post  Skeletor-EX Fri May 25, 2012 1:19 pm

kungfutreachary650 wrote:Man I would love to see infinite versions of Street Fighter EX characters, like Skullomania and Doctrine Dark. they would be awesome. and some more Rival School characters, specifically Roy, Shoma, Kyosuke, Batsu, Edge, and Akira. they would be bananas.

Love your work, only characters that are not made by you on my game is the boss characters (akuma, goenitz, bison, geese, rugal, n Reu's Evil Ryu & Ken) I like the "ToSix" characters, but their AI doesn't seem to be on par with the infinite roster...

Sup man! We're glad you like the characters. Infinite works really hard on them. He's truly dedicated to this project. There will be newer characters to come, just keep on the look out. Do you happen to know of anyone who has sprites for such characters as Roy, Shoma, Batsu, Edge, and Akira? If so, please let us know! Those would be pretty cool ideas! Thanks again! Smile
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  kungfutreachary650 Thu May 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Skeletor-EX wrote:
kungfutreachary650 wrote:Man I would love to see infinite versions of Street Fighter EX characters, like Skullomania and Doctrine Dark. they would be awesome. and some more Rival School characters, specifically Roy, Shoma, Kyosuke, Batsu, Edge, and Akira. they would be bananas.

Sup man! We're glad you like the characters. Infinite works really hard on them. He's truly dedicated to this project. There will be newer characters to come, just keep on the look out. Do you happen to know of anyone who has sprites for such characters as Roy, Shoma, Batsu, Edge, and Akira? If so, please let us know! Those would be pretty cool ideas! Thanks again! Smile

I have no clue where to find my favs but i will definitely look. I know some people had already tried editing Batsu, and of course Kyosuke is floating around because of CVS2, n u already have Hinata. I saw some examples of the Gedo High team, Kyoko, as well as others but idk if thats what you need. here is the link for those examples idk if it helps...

Character sprites: http://jaredjlee.deviantart.com/gallery/472808?offset=0
Kyosuke: http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/load/33-1-0-27
Batsu: http://mugencharacters.ucoz.com/load/5-1-0-209

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down