INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Infinite on Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:23 pm

INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO


=================================================================
INFO- THIS WAS MADE BY R@CE45 BUT I EDITED HIM SOME MORE MY STYLE- SIMILAR TO HIRYU
=================================================================
credits-
Thanks to
WARUSAKI3-FOR ORIGINAL CHARACTER
R@ce45- FOR DOING THE ORIGINAL EDIT
P.O.T.S-codes and Sprites
VyN-codes and Sprites
SkeletorEX-feedback
Duracelluer-being a cool IFF partner

==================================================================
Moves
==================================================================
Specials-
Captains Blaze-QCF+P
Captains Shock-QCB+P
Captains Upper-F,D,DF+P
Captains Kick-QCB+K
Captains Launch-QCF+K
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Supers-
Captain Fire-QCF+PP LV.1 (a)
Captains Storm-QCB+PP LV.1
Captains Barrage-QCF+KK LV.1
Super Captain Kick-QCB+KK LV.1(a)
Go Commando-F,D,DF+PP LV.2
Captain Shock Drill-F,D,DF+KK LV.2
Captain Sword-QCF+PK LV.3
Captains Corridor-QCB+PK LV.3
Ultimate Captain Commando-QCF+START LV.3
Super Captains Corridor-QCB+PK LV.3 SDM Life<1/3

(a)=can be done in the air
(A)=in the air
===================================================================
DOWNLOAD INFINITE COMMANDO HERE-
mediafire.com download.php?9hqs7g3w9cdgfhf


Last edited by Infinite on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Ianb3000 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Loving all your work so far,another great character cheers

Ianb3000

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-13

http://www.youtube.com/user/ianb3000/

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Ice_Mystic on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:01 pm

cheers tnx

avatar
Ice_Mystic
New User
New User

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-01-10
Location : Mongolia

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  xenocid on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Some feedbacks:

1) "Super Captains Corridor" is blocable

2) "Super Captains Corridor" is a SDM but also be activate when enemy is under 1/3 life

3) During Ultimate Captain Commando mode, his down+hp is not really a launcher cause he teleports on other screen's side

EDIT:

4)No have parry

5)His "Captains launch" with hk doesn't hit enemy (just try with strider) but with lk and mk it's ok. I try soon with other chars


I think one of his super move have to send enemy rebound against the wall to chain air combo,like all your updated chars(exept mai). It's just so hot to begin combo on ground,sendagainst a wall and still combo with air hits.


It's not important but you wrote hiryu on top of download link


RE-EDIT

"Captains launch" with hk doesn't hit: Blanka, Camy, Chunli, Hinata, Mai, Maki, Strider. Moreover his name is Captains launch but it's not so easy to chain an air combo after,you really have to be at THE good position or say goodbye to your air combo
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Infinite on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:39 pm

xenocid wrote:Some feedbacks:

1) "Super Captains Corridor" is blocable

2) "Super Captains Corridor" is a SDM but also be activate when enemy is under 1/3 life

3) During Ultimate Captain Commando mode, his down+hp is not really a launcher cause he teleports on other screen's side

EDIT:

4)No have parry

5)His "Captains launch" with hk doesn't hit enemy (just try with strider) but with lk and mk it's ok. I try soon with other chars


I think one of his super move have to send enemy rebound against the wall to chain air combo,like all your updated chars(exept mai). It's just so hot to begin combo on ground,sendagainst a wall and still combo with air hits.


It's not important but you wrote hiryu on top of download link


RE-EDIT

"Captains launch" with hk doesn't hit: Blanka, Camy, Chunli, Hinata, Mai, Maki, Strider. Moreover his name is Captains launch but it's not so easy to chain an air combo after,you really have to be at THE good position or say goodbye to your air combo

FIXED
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  xenocid on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Good work dude

Some notice:

1) When you're close to enemy, his "Captains Blaze" with HP pass through opponent

2) HIs D+HP (launch) not work on crouching enemy

3) Parry no have their regular sound, th'ey get normal hit sound
avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  ClaW on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 am

This is sweet! Any chance you'll be doing Darkstalker characters? Actually, scratch that. Will you be posting a tutorial of how to edit Infinite style soon?

Teach a man to fish.... Smile

Seriously, I would love to get some help and would def. contribute some edits to fit with your work.
avatar
ClaW
New User
New User

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Infinite on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:10 pm

xenocid wrote:Good work dude

Some notice:

1) When you're close to enemy, his "Captains Blaze" with HP pass through opponent

2) HIs D+HP (launch) not work on crouching enemy

3) Parry no have their regular sound, th'ey get normal hit sound

FIXED
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Infinite on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 pm

ClaW wrote:This is sweet! Any chance you'll be doing Darkstalker characters? Actually, scratch that. Will you be posting a tutorial of how to edit Infinite style soon?

Teach a man to fish.... Smile

Seriously, I would love to get some help and would def. contribute some edits to fit with your work.

Sounds good, I will to start on the tutorials soon.
avatar
Infinite
Admin
Admin

Posts : 717
Join date : 2011-10-29
Location : Everywhere

http://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  hairline733 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:47 pm

your editing style has to be the best in mugen. i've been with your chars since the other site shut down. i loved all of you guys creations. but yeah tutorial!! you should do like a kazuya or jin in your style..maybe link from loz?? haha sorry the idea of those chars in your style make a man want to cry haha lol!

hairline733
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Ice_Mystic on Wed May 02, 2012 2:32 pm

avatar
Ice_Mystic
New User
New User

Posts : 38
Join date : 2012-01-10
Location : Mongolia

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  xenocid on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 am

1)No have wall bounce move.

2)Enemy stays in flammes after parry Captains Upper / Captains Kick





avatar
xenocid
User
User

Posts : 202
Join date : 2011-11-23

Back to top Go down

Awesome character, but one issue

Post  kungfutreachary650 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Awesome, I just have one issue:

It seems that the launcher (c.HP) does not have as much hit stun as the rest of the Infinite characters' launchers do. So when a character gets launched for an air combo they tech out of it quicker leading you to be put into a combo instead of continuing the air combo, especially with characters like Sakura and Chun-Li. besides that he is awesome. idk how Capcom feels about you making their characters better than they ever could Cool. since i figured out how to link my ps3 controller to mugen its all I play cheers

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Alpyne_D on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:26 am

ok, you & R@ce gon' make me beat tha shit outta y'all tweakin' these characters out like this, if i can ever sit tha joystick down from playin' with'em, that is lol!

good shit 1ce again bruh, keep it up afro
avatar
Alpyne_D
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 41
Location : Da WrekkShop, Chi-Town

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlpyneD

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  JayDash on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:29 pm

avatar
JayDash
New User
New User

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

New Link

Post  matt_329 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:57 am

Can you post a new link to download this character?
The one you have now takes me to a dead site
The same goes for your Cody, Robert, and Jin Saotome
If you could fix the links for all your characters, that would really help a lot
Thanks

matt_329

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Alpyne_D on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:05 pm

avatar
Alpyne_D
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 62
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 41
Location : Da WrekkShop, Chi-Town

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlpyneD

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE CAPTAIN COMMANDO

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum