Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE KYO KUSANAGI

+12
Snakebyte
Mpaul730
Tazzer
XRagingxDemonX
Ultim8Luis
shone411
Skeletor-EX
baalslayer
dirio
xenocid
Nolemociy
Infinite
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

INFINITE KYO KUSANAGI - Page 3 Empty Re: INFINITE KYO KUSANAGI

Post  Skeletor-EX Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:17 am

Mann...! I thought we covered this already! lol Kyo will NEVER have an alternate form because he never had one to begin with. Infinite does plan on making an Infinite-Kusanagi, but they're two completely different characters. They are not the same person at all... Kusanagi is a clone of Kyo! Iori actually has an Orochi side to him according to his actual background. That's why he has an alternate form...

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:56 am

Skeletor-EX wrote:Mann...! I thought we covered this already! lol Kyo will NEVER have an alternate form because he never had one to begin with. Infinite does plan on making an Infinite-Kusanagi, but they're two completely different characters. They are not the same person at all... Kusanagi is a clone of Kyo! Iori actually has an Orochi side to him according to his actual background. That's why he has an alternate form...
who cares......
many users want to see his alt form because they never played him before. Infinite can make it for them because he CAN. This is MUGEN, and its piracy engine where everything is possible.
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Nolemociy wrote:
Skeletor-EX wrote:Mann...! I thought we covered this already! lol Kyo will NEVER have an alternate form because he never had one to begin with. Infinite does plan on making an Infinite-Kusanagi, but they're two completely different characters. They are not the same person at all... Kusanagi is a clone of Kyo! Iori actually has an Orochi side to him according to his actual background. That's why he has an alternate form...
who cares......
many users want to see his alt form because they never played him before. Infinite can make it for them because he CAN. This is MUGEN, and its piracy engine where everything is possible.

Ohh my Goodness can you seriously STFU about it. Please.I care, ppl who actually want Infinite to finish Care. I really don't care about your silly input about Kyo's Alt form. You guys want to see "his" alt form. All you will be getting is the Same Damn thing. Nothing different, Why you ask, Because he doesn't HAVE an alt form. Stop Being a prick and leave that subject alone. your asking for something that doesn't exist and expecting Infinite to do something he Does NOT want to do.

Infinite: i respect your wishes about not wanting to have weird trails coming from his ground wave, have his moves look different maybe. or whatever. I don't want an alt form b/c he doesn't have one. Most of the stuff you have put has been done by the companies. Few little things you obviously did to your liking and things that you added yourself. Please do not let immature Brats, like this guy and the other one, ruin such good work you have done and are hopefully continuing even though this reoccurring problem. There are more that feel the same as i do so please, don't stop or feel any way about it. ignore or delete these fools who don't follow what you specifically tell them. After decent warning of course, maybe then they might calm theirselves
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:29 am

Nolemociy wrote:
who cares......

Look dude... Yo. Watch how you talk to me homie... It really doesn't matter what you're saying at this point. I myself, and Infinite have already said this... KYO'S NOT GETTING AN ALTERNATE FORM DAMMIT!! lol He won't do it, because he doesn't want to do it! I've already stated that there will be an Infinite version of Kusanagi in the future... Now please STOP talking about this shit!! You're beating a dead horse dude! Consider this a warning. Try me if you want to... -_-

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Umm guys i have a problem. When i go to arcade mode (or any mode) i choose a character and then when i choose my character it shows me this error
It shows me it no matter which character i choose...Please help me.
And before you answer me, please don't make fun of me. I do not understand these mugen errors, and i don't know how to fix them!

Last edited by K' on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)
K'
K'

http://www.dont-have.one

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:32 am

K' wrote:Umm guys i have a problem. When i go to arcade mode (or any mode) i choose a character and then when i choose my character it shows me this error
And before you answer me, please don't make fun of me. I do not understand these mugen errors, and i don't know how to fix them!

No one's gonna make fun of you here. Let me ask you a question. Are you using Win mugen? Or Mugen 1.0? These characters only work for Mugen 1.0 That may be your problem.

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 am

Skeletor-EX wrote:
K' wrote:Umm guys i have a problem. When i go to arcade mode (or any mode) i choose a character and then when i choose my character it shows me this error

No one's gonna make fun of you here. Let me ask you a question. Are you using Win mugen? Or Mugen 1.0? These characters only work for Mugen 1.0 That may be your problem.
I think it's a No Limit Win Mugen. But i'm not sure, cuz it's already modified. I just replaced some characters. I tried with 2 different mugens (already modded..). Do i have to have a "clear" mugen ? And if so which version ? Oh and by the way can someone find me a mugen with slots ??? Cuz i tried adding slots and nothing happened.. I did everything explained in the videos..
K'
K'

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:51 am

Ok, now i did it, but guys please telll me how can i add more slots! PLEASE!!!
And why are the characters not in the colors they have to be !?!?! Like kyo. His clothes are ok, but when he does special attacks like using fire the fire is GREEN...And the other ones's clothes are not colored like they have to be. The only ones who are OK with the colors are Terry, Sakura, Andy and a little more. But i say these cuz i don't have enough slots for them all.And why the heck did i see an Evil Ryu !?!?! And a Orochi Iori (or Iori Orochi) ??? AAAND does someone have a list of ALL the combinations for special attacks ? Cuz i see the chars do some rare attacks. You know when you press the combination and his hands go blue and in this case they go RED...by the way how the FFFF.. can i change my resolution !?! i try fullscreen - error, i tried changing the resolution (fullscreen was off) - nothing..
K'
K'

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Can someone please answer? I know i ask alot of questions but i Just need help! Please..
K'
K'

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:10 pm

K' wrote:Ok, now i did it, but guys please telll me how can i add more slots! PLEASE!!!
And why are the characters not in the colors they have to be !?!?! Like kyo. His clothes are ok, but when he does special attacks like using fire the fire is GREEN...And the other ones's clothes are not colored like they have to be. The only ones who are OK with the colors are Terry, Sakura, Andy and a little more. But i say these cuz i don't have enough slots for them all.And why the heck did i see an Evil Ryu !?!?! And a Orochi Iori (or Iori Orochi) ??? AAAND does someone have a list of ALL the combinations for special attacks ? Cuz i see the chars do some rare attacks. You know when you press the combination and his hands go blue and in this case they go RED...by the way how the FFFF.. can i change my resolution !?! i try fullscreen - error, i tried changing the resolution (fullscreen was off) - nothing..

ok next time just for the sake of ppl not wanting to read questions that are in paragraphs, its easier to list the questions.

1. add more slots, go into Data->Mugen1->System and scroll til you find character selection screen and change it(It says Columns and Rows). They wont all show up on the screen, nor will it scroll in-game. So you will have to go past the screen borders when you are selecting. Unless you shrink how big the boxes are, which is where it says Width and length.

2. Thats most likely b/c you are choosing colors that arent the default color. Default color is usually Light kick, but sometimes its light punch. and He does special edits so when you hold start and press a button, they will be different colors. green is light punch or start+heavy kick (different shade)

3. B/c QCF+start you can change into Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, Orochi Iori, Dark Sakura, Dark Karin. Thats all in-game transformations so far. there are other hold start b4 choosing a character that does same thing basically.

4. Not rare attacks, just Lvl 3 hypers, all are QCF+PK and QCB+PK check each characters Read-me, they are named that on purpose. which are in each chars folders.

5.Resolution, same as what i said for 1. to find it, but you gotta remember the different resolutions, like 720 - 640 or 640 - 480. (I think lol)

P.S. No matter what program, Alt+Enter makes things go into full screen (rare occasions where it doesn't, but it works for mugen)
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  K' Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:05 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
K' wrote:Ok, now i did it, but guys please telll me how can i add more slots! PLEASE!!!

ok next time just for the sake of ppl not wanting to read questions that are in paragraphs, its easier to list the questions.

1. add more slots, go into Data->Mugen1->System and scroll til you find character selection screen and change it(It says Columns and Rows). They wont all show up on the screen, nor will it scroll in-game. So you will have to go past the screen borders when you are selecting. Unless you shrink how big the boxes are, which is where it says Width and length.

2. Thats most likely b/c you are choosing colors that arent the default color. Default color is usually Light kick, but sometimes its light punch. and He does special edits so when you hold start and press a button, they will be different colors. green is light punch or start+heavy kick (different shade)

3. B/c QCF+start you can change into Evil Ryu, Violent Ken, Orochi Iori, Dark Sakura, Dark Karin. Thats all in-game transformations so far. there are other hold start b4 choosing a character that does same thing basically.

4. Not rare attacks, just Lvl 3 hypers, all are QCF+PK and QCB+PK check each characters Read-me, they are named that on purpose. which are in each chars folders.

5.Resolution, same as what i said for 1. to find it, but you gotta remember the different resolutions, like 720 - 640 or 640 - 480. (I think lol)

P.S. No matter what program, Alt+Enter makes things go into full screen (rare occasions where it doesn't, but it works for mugen)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Smile))) And by the way what does PK mean?
K'
K'

Back to top Go down

Post  Ultim8Luis Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

K' wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Smile))) And by the way what does PK mean?

PK means punch button (P) & kick button (K) Smile .

You can make hypers by using two punch buttons (PP), two kick buttons (KK) or a punch button & a kick button (PK).

XRagingxDemonX already mention this, but, if you check each character's readme file you can see their movelist

Ultim8Luis
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 pm

K' wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

No problem dude... ultim8luis answered
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Argyone Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:08 pm

is there a way to remove the hires-sprites patch on him?
i like his new outfit but i think it doesnz fit together with the other chars since they all have their normal sprites. Neutral 
Argyone
Argyone
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  LarsKusanagi Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:32 am

@Infinite Hatter released CvS ver of XII-XIII Kyo a year ago. You can use this to update your Kyo. It's on mugenguild. I'm new here & i still unable to give you direct link after registring here

LarsKusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3