Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE KYO KUSANAGI

+12
Snakebyte
Mpaul730
Tazzer
XRagingxDemonX
Ultim8Luis
shone411
Skeletor-EX
baalslayer
dirio
xenocid
Nolemociy
Infinite
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

INFINITE KYO KUSANAGI - Page 2 Empty Re: INFINITE KYO KUSANAGI

Post  Skeletor-EX Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Mpaul730 wrote:You wouldn't want Infinite to get fed up because ppl keep demanding things and he just says "f**k it, no more characters". And you KNOOOOOOOOW he has something special in store for either a street fighter or someone from KOF. Please don't ruin it for the rest of us who are actually grateful and patient. His work is one of the best, cant wait to see what kind of project he does next. So please just let the man work. Stop botherin him. Or learn how to make your own dam chars.

This!!

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

https://www.youtube.com/user/EXmugen?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:32 pm

We can post here anything what we want but Infinite the boss. Yeah i want really see orochi kyo but it just my opinion and it just nothing. You guys heard about Yamazaki - he controls orochi power of darkness but he don't use it and it doesnt mean what somebody cant create char for mugen with this power.
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Nolemociy wrote:We can post here anything what we want but Infinite the boss. Yeah i want really see orochi kyo but it just my opinion and it just nothing. You guys heard about Yamazaki - he controls orochi power of darkness but he don't use it and it doesnt mean what somebody cant create char for mugen with this power.

Yeah you can, but I don't think you understand the point. Infinite HATES when people constantly ask for things. It's ok sometimes, but he has his own ideas... Characters who don't have an alternate form will most likely not be made to have one. Yamazaki has good reason to have an alternate form, but Kyo does not...

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  Snakebyte Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 am

Infinite wrote:3) I think the most important features wich is missing is a evil/orochi mode like Iori. Ken & ryu, Kyo & Iori are the most emblematics duo from their universe. In my mind it can't be possible to have one member of those duo without his altered form.
This is one of the main reasons I am starting to get bored with these characters Sad[/quote]

Don't say that!!! Your releases are freaking excellent. Do what you enjoy doing, and if you don't want to include alternate forms, then don't! There are so many characters I still want to see from you. I don't care if they have modes. Sad

Last edited by Snakebyte on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Snakebyte
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:47 am

Snakebyte wrote:
Infinite wrote:3) I think the most important features wich is missing is a evil/orochi mode like Iori. Ken & ryu, Kyo & Iori are the most emblematics duo from their universe. In my mind it can't be possible to have one member of those duo without his altered form.
This is one of the main reasons I am starting to get bored with these characters Sad

Don't say that!!! Your releases are freaking excellent. Do what you enjoy doing, and if you don't want to include alternate forms, then don't! There are so many characters I still want to see from you. I don't care if they have modes. Sad

I agree. don't let ppl requesting things like that bother ya man. ppl see greatness in the works and take chances hoping they will get to see what they want specially for themselves. Set guidelines or something. like, if they don't have any alt form, don't even think about typing it in a post. in the end, its your stuff, you have the complete say-so and what happens with the Chars. No is a no right?? they can't do anything about it.

Also, ppl, now that you see whats bothering the man, don't do it, just don't do it. Don't have others suffer for your inconsideration of Infinite and what he wants to do, and is interested in doing. (FYI i'm not saying anyone HAS done that, or is inconsiderate... so far, just those who see these comments and disregard them and insist on bothering the man)
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:05 am

nice replies guys. This we are calling "licking ass" Very Happy
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:38 am

Nolemociy wrote:nice replies guys. This we are calling "licking ass" Very Happy

kissing, not licking. and Hell no i'm not. Ive thought that from the beginning that even if i was to ask for something that he still has the final say-so in it, b/c he is the one doing it. Also, just b/c i want to encourage him to continue and not let him keep uninterested b/c of ppl asking for things he doesn't want to do, Does NOT mean im kissin some damn ass. It means i just want him to continue, nothing more, nothing less.

You used it wrong b/c none of us said anything like "Oh, we wont ever ask you for an alt form Boss. We just want you do to what you want." ill ask for stuff, like i did in the past, but not Alt forms for ppl who don't have any alt form, for starters. If its asking for alt forms period, then so be it, i wont ask. Respect man, try giving some and see how much less confrontation you get.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Mpaul730 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Really? Like I said, we don't want ppl ruining our fun with Infinites creations. We havent even seen his Akuma yet.
Mpaul730
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Mpaul730 wrote:

Really? Like I said, we don't want ppl ruining our fun with Infinites creations. We havent even seen his Akuma yet.

Lol Exactly. At least wait til he releases a few Boss chars b4 continuing in your path to ruining it for the others
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:01 pm

I can say with all certainty, if a character doesn't have a cannon alternate form, they won't be getting one... In Kyo's case, like Infinite and I both have stated before, HE HAS NO ALTERNATE FORM. However, there is Kusanagi which is a clone that will be made at some point down the line. As for other characters like Akuma, Rose and others, they are already on a list that will be carried out. Trust me it'll be worth the wait... afro

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Toxin-Champ wrote:I can say with all certainty, if a character doesn't have a cannon alternate form, they won't be getting one... In Kyo's case, like Infinite and I both have stated before, HE HAS NO ALTERNATE FORM. However, there is Kusanagi which is a clone that will be made at some point down the line. As for other characters like Akuma, Rose and others, they are already on a list that will be carried out. Trust me it'll be worth the wait... afro

Yeah, i figured as much. But... Rose?!? XD SF's rose right?? considering the fact were talking about alt forms... does that suggest something peculiar?? lol
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:12 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:I can say with all certainty, if a character doesn't have a cannon alternate form, they won't be getting one... In Kyo's case, like Infinite and I both have stated before, HE HAS NO ALTERNATE FORM. However, there is Kusanagi which is a clone that will be made at some point down the line. As for other characters like Akuma, Rose and others, they are already on a list that will be carried out. Trust me it'll be worth the wait... afro

Yeah, i figured as much. But... Rose?!? XD SF's rose right?? considering the fact were talking about alt forms... does that suggest something peculiar?? lol

Are you asking if Rose will have an alternate form...?

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Basically. the way you said it made it seem like that. thats why i was like "Rose?!?" if she'll have an alt form, that would be news to me.
Can't wait to be surprised with every new release
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Basically. the way you said it made it seem like that. thats why i was like "Rose?!?" if she'll have an alt form, that would be news to me.

No, the alternate form comment was only meant for Kyo and characters who won't be getting them. I mentioned Rose and Akuma because they'er on a long list of characters yet to be made. Someone asked about them in a previous comment... To answer the question tho, no. Rose will not have an alternate...

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 am

Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

No, the alternate form comment was only meant for Kyo and characters who won't be getting them. I mentioned Rose and Akuma because they'er on a long list of characters yet to be made. Someone asked about them in a previous comment... To answer the question tho, no. Rose will not have an alternate...

Good good and good lol. oh man, a projectile reverser... i'm guessing she might not be able to reverse the ones on the ground?? lol
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:46 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Good good and good lol. oh man, a projectile reverser... i'm guessing she might not be able to reverse the ones on the ground?? lol

You mean like a power wave, or like Kyo and Iori's flames? IDK that's totally up to Infinite. Personally, I think she should be able to deflect any projectile with the exception of hypers...

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

You mean like a power wave, or like Kyo and Iori's flames? IDK that's totally up to Infinite. Personally, I think she should be able to deflect any projectile with the exception of hypers...

Yeah. but, her hyper that does the initial reflect thing should reflect projectile supers. like in alpha 3. saw some video of her reflecting all of Akumas projectiles and did like a 40something hit combo.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeletor-EX Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:21 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Yeah. but, her hyper that does the initial reflect thing should reflect projectile supers. like in alpha 3. saw some video of her reflecting all of Akumas projectiles and did like a 40something hit combo.

Hmmm... I hyper deflection move huh...? Very interesting...!

Spriter
IFF-Combat adviser
Skeletor-EX
Skeletor-EX

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm

overquoting master huh? Smile stop this pls
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Toxin-Champ wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Hmmm... I hyper deflection move huh...? Very interesting...!

Maki's huge tornado hyper reflects even Ryu's LVL3 hyper. makes bunch of projectiles from it. it is dearly annoying. but yeah, she would be a tough opponent with that move.

@ Nolemociy: There... Happy??
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:57 am

1) tried vs Yuri, Cammy, Mai - b d b LK(MK) doesn't working well if enemy near wall (vs Iori or any tall char all good)
2) hyper d b PP should have 2 hits (classic version)
3) hyper d b KP should be finished with EX Orochinagi (i mean classic version with 3 different range bursts)
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Infinite Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 pm

Nolemociy wrote:1) tried vs Yuri, Cammy, Mai - b d b LK(MK) doesn't working well if enemy near wall (vs Iori or any tall char all good)
fixed
Nolemociy wrote:2) hyper d b PP should have 2 hits (classic version)
fixed
Nolemociy wrote:3) hyper d b KP should be finished with EX Orochinagi (i mean classic version with 3 different range bursts)
I don't know that one.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Is it me?? or does he die pretty fast... his AI needs to stop holding his specials or whatever is making him do his lvl 2 specials a long time after activation. u just run up to him and just knock him out of it
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 pm

this kyo have sprites of maximum impact neomax. Why he doesnt have this hyper?
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Quickfist Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:09 pm

Look, I'd love to see a Kusanagi/Another Kyo/Orochi mode on him, that would make the char more interesting, but that is MY opinion, It depends enterely on Infinite, I'm happy with this Kyo right now, but I see that many want an alternate mode like Iori's, tough in Kyo's case It would be Kusanagi, not orochi, and on the other side many want the char just like it is right now.
Anyway, my point is, LET THE MAN BE, let him do what the hell he wants, If you want a Excellent Kyo/Kusanagi look for warusaki's, that is of course if Infinite decides to don't the alternate mode, if he does it, Great.
But It's up to him, we should only give our opinion more than requests, you can listen to me or not I just registered tough, but I'm no newbie in Mugen.
Ps: maybe a tougher AI?

Quickfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next