Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Infinite Strider Hien?

2 posters

Go down

Possible Infinite Strider Hien?  Empty Possible Infinite Strider Hien?

Post  zequi007 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:15 am

Hola, como bien dice el título, este pedido es para Infinite, donde le propongo/sugiero hacer una versión personal de Strider Hien, debido a que este ninja se presenta muy perdido en el mundo del MUGEN y nadie trabaja en este gran personaje.

Espero tu respuesta Infinite, y si es no, no hay problema, te entenderé.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, as the title says, this request is for Infinite, where I propose / suggest to make a personal version of Strider Hien, because this ninja looks very lost in the world of MUGEN and nobody works in this great character.

I hope your answer Infinite, and if not, no problem, I understand.

Thanks and sorry for my english Embarassed

zequi007

Back to top Go down

Possible Infinite Strider Hien?  Empty Re: Possible Infinite Strider Hien?

Post  Infinite Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am

I wanted to do a Strider Hien a while back, but I noticed that many of his sprites were very limited/missing, so this was the problem I was having with him. If somebody finishes his sprites I could consider it.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zequi007 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Infinite wrote:I wanted to do a Strider Hien a while back, but I noticed that many of his sprites were very limited/missing, so this was the problem I was having with him. If somebody finishes his sprites I could consider it.

A shame, the truth is that Strider Hien is a character that I really like, equally thanks for your attention. I hope someone can create those sprites, because Hien deserves it XD

See you later Very Happy

zequi007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum