Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru...

2 posters

Go down

My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru... Empty My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru...

Post  Tazzer Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:23 am

I think she's an under-rated character who really should have been in more games. She's got a very unique fighting style with her mind-game heavy tactics and being able to seal the powers of her opponent. I truly hope that she makes a come-back appearance in KOF 14 (if we get one that is, after all it was mentioned she got her powers back when Ash disappeared from existence.. so why not?)

Also I've been hoping that she'd get the "Infinite treatment" for his Vs game.

So I got to wondering what her sprites may look like if they were a little more Capcom-esque. This is the result of my curiosity:

My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru... Chizurucapcomstyle

Here is her original Sprite:

My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru... Chizuru2

What do you guys think? I know that it's nowhere near perfect (don't know a whole lot about shading.. only that capcom uses less shades of any given color and tends to stay on the lighter side)... but at least it gives a slight ideas as to what she might have looked like if included in one of the cross-overs.
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru... Empty Re: My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru...

Post  Nolemociy Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:21 am

looks good but her face and foots need more work study
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru... Empty Re: My first attempt at a "Capcom Vs" style sprite of Chizuru...

Post  Tazzer Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:12 am

Thanks for the reply. What specifically is wrong wither her face and feet? Just so that I know what to fix.
Tazzer
Tazzer
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolemociy Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:04 am

face should be more detailed. About shoes - look at vice shoes
Nolemociy
Nolemociy
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down