Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests for SvK Project...

2 posters

Go down

Requests for SvK Project... Empty Requests for SvK Project...

Post  kungfutreachary650 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Is Adon apart of the roster? I know sagat is but it'd be cool to have him as well as Hwa Jai. how about the Kim team from KOF XIII? I think they would fit well in the game. Team Psycho would be cool too. I hope you do Kyosuke as well. thatd be awesome since u have hinata. If you want I will look for sprites for batsu so we could have the whole Taiyo High squad!!!! oh the possibitlites!!!

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Requests for SvK Project... Empty Re: Requests for SvK Project...

Post  Infinite Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:29 pm

kungfutreachary650 wrote:Is Adon apart of the roster? I know sagat is but it'd be cool to have him as well as Hwa Jai. how about the Kim team from KOF XIII? I think they would fit well in the game. Team Psycho would be cool too. I hope you do Kyosuke as well. thatd be awesome since u have hinata. If you want I will look for sprites for batsu so we could have the whole Taiyo High squad!!!! oh the possibitlites!!!

I really do love Adon especially in SSF4 so he is really possible. Jwa Jai could work for KIM but are there any good versions of him out there that I could use? Psycho team is most likely. boy if I could find some really good Batsu sprites that would be great and we could actually see a Taiyo High squad.
Infinite
Infinite
Admin
Admin

https://infiniteff.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Requests for SvK Project... Empty I'm on the Job....

Post  kungfutreachary650 Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Infinite wrote:
kungfutreachary650 wrote:Is Adon apart of the roster? I know sagat is but it'd be cool to have him as well as Hwa Jai. how about the Kim team from KOF XIII? I think they would fit well in the game. Team Psycho would be cool too. I hope you do Kyosuke as well. thatd be awesome since u have hinata. If you want I will look for sprites for batsu so we could have the whole Taiyo High squad!!!! oh the possibitlites!!!

I really do love Adon especially in SSF4 so he is really possible. Jwa Jai could work for KIM but are there any good versions of him out there that I could use? Psycho team is most likely. boy if I could find some really good Batsu sprites that would be great and we could actually see a Taiyo High squad.

Ok i will search for some Batsu ones for you. I hope you are able to do an infinite kyosuke its hard to find a good one. for hwa Jai would KOFXIII sprites be weird to use for him? oh and i think i saw some sprites for Roy as well... I'll look into it

kungfutreachary650
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Requests for SvK Project... Empty Re: Requests for SvK Project...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum