Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO! THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO!  THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!! Empty Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO! THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!!

Post  UZIGANG Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:20 am

WHAT TO EXPECT
I KNOW YALL AINT HEARD FROM ME IN A WHILE BUT GIANO IS STILL COMMIN !!!!!!!
ALL GIANOS EFFECTS HAVE BEEN TOTALY REPLACED WITH HI RES EFFECTS!
6 BUTTON GAMEPLAY - CASE YALL WERE WONDERIN
LVL1 - LV1/ LV1-LV2/ HYPER CHAINING DERIVED FROM INFINITE NEWER CHARACTERS
NEW SPECIALS / CUSTOM SPRITES FOR NEW ANIMS
UPDATE! - SPECIAL TO SPECIAL CHAINING (S. CHAIN) SIMILAR TO ORIG GIANO!
NEXT ILL UPDATE PALLETS

HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO OF GIANOS NEW  HYPER MASCHERRARIVELLUR ODELLODIOS!!

Last edited by UZIGANG on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
UZIGANG
UZIGANG
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO!  THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!! Empty Re: Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO! THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!!

Post  Koopa901 Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:16 pm

no pic homie ^^^
Koopa901
Koopa901
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO!  THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!! Empty Re: Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO! THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!!

Post  XRagingxDemonX Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:08 am

Koopa901 wrote:no pic homie ^^^
Bro. he said what is to come... Maybe since the pic is the easiest to do while he is updating and uploading everything, and could probably do that at the same time. I'm pretty sure he is just going to do it then.

Its not even out yet. Just be patient please.
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  UZIGANG Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:01 am

IF ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE VIDS PM ME IF YOU HAVE SKYPE THEN YOU CAN SEE WHAT I HAVE INSTORE OOOOH SHIT YEAH!!!!!???
UZIGANG
UZIGANG
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Koopa901 Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:56 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Bro. he said what is to come... Maybe since the pic is the easiest to do while he is updating and uploading everything, and could probably do that at the same time. I'm pretty sure he is just going to do it then.

Im not rushing I was just telling him that the pic he posted didn't show

"HERE ARE PHOTOS OF GIANOS NEW LVL1 HYPER MASCHERRARIVELLUR ODELLODIOS"

Koopa901
Koopa901
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:08 am

Koopa901 wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:

Im not rushing I was just telling him that the pic he posted didn't show

"HERE ARE PHOTOS OF GIANOS NEW LVL1 HYPER MASCHERRARIVELLUR ODELLODIOS"

Bleep. Oops??
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  carlvic Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello. I love how you're trying to make a new rendition of Aiduzzi's chars. I simply love them, I do wish that they'll remain as cool as they were. I think the most fitting to be in Infinite style is Ubu, since he is a Frankensprited Yamazaki, Gen and Fei long, plus his moveset is superb and his sprites are very clean. I enjoy playing with Aiduzzi's classic chars, so when I saw this topic it made me smile a bit. Good luck and the whole community will help you out, plus if you need some custom LARGE portraits I think I can produce some If I have time. Very Happy

kudos, ~carlvic

P.S. will be waiting for that UBU Wink
carlvic
carlvic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hephaistos31 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Guys.
Ok, Guys, and YOU, YES YOU UZIGANG!
YOU'RE THE MAN!!
YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Thank YOU so much to make those epic chars, since Mr infinite is gone. Your work is like Jesus Christ that saved the army opening the sea, stuff like that.Twisted Evil 

I'M NOT JOKING, THIS IS VERY SERIOUS YOU ROCKS!!

And I'll tell you, true story, man.
I was thinking on those chars, that are great. And I was thinking to edit them in Infinite style, and I hurted myself in reality. I SUCK on it.
I can't do nothing.
I can make EPIC portraits. I'm like a beast on it.
But for editing chars, I'm a useless bitch.
KEEP THEM COMING, YOU AWESOME FUCK YEAH AWESOME!!

carlvic: Man, do you think you can draw some Hi Res arts for the 4 Aiduzzi characters? If yeah, it would be absolutely FANTASTIC.
I need them since too much time now, and I'm hungry! Smile(If you got enough ideas, maybe try to make for win portraits too!! Wink)

KEEP THE FUCKING WORK COMING, GUYS!!! I'M COUNTING ON YOU!! NYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Guys, if you want Skype me, it will be with a great pleasure!!! Smile

Hephaistos31
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Upadate!! - SVK (INFINITE STYLE) GIANO!  THE WARM UP COMMING SOON!!!!! Empty SKYPE PREVIEW

Post  UZIGANG Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 pm

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TOO SEE WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING WITH GIANO ..... PM ME YOUR SKYPE NAMES AND ILL HIT UP UP SO U CAN SEE
UZIGANG
UZIGANG
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Hephaistos31 Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:13 am

You got my skype by PM, dude!!
Contact me fast, man!!

Hephaistos31
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum