INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Hey all, Chris here again with a new release. Feel free to test/report bugs.
Morrigan will be updated soon (still need to solve this x+a bug in lvl 3's, same with shin akuma)

This is also the first character that can super-cancel (he is a boss!)
Enjoy!

updated:
Split Chou Tsuki Enma Gouki into 2 moves due to being unuseable vs good AI's because they cheat recover (mass buttons for less stun/dizzy)

now: Tsuki Gou Sai  D, DB, B, p (throw)
and   Enma Gouki     D, s  (125 power)

mediafire.com download/2naek9tqx6qhvms/Shingouki.zip (1.0 & 1.1 only)




Last edited by Selfish on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 7 times in total

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Monster000 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:36 am

Error message: can't find file logo.def
Error parsing Helper
Error parsing [state 1000, Hadouken]
Error in [statedef 1606]
Error in States\specials.st
Erroe loading chars/Shingouki/Shingouki.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing Helper
Error parsing [state 1000, hadouken]
Error in [statedef 1606]
Error in States\specials.st
Erroe loading chars/Shingouki/Shingouki.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing Helper
Error parsing [state 1000, Hadouken]
Error in [statedef 1606]
Error in States\specials.st
Erroe loading chars/Shingouki/Shingouki.def
Error loading p1

Library error message: expected int value and read float.Crying or Very sad 

Monster000

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:12 am

Monster000 wrote:Error message: can't find file logo.def
Error parsing Helper
Error parsing [state 1000, Hadouken]
Error in [statedef 1606]
Error in States\specials.st
Erroe loading chars/Shingouki/Shingouki.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing Helper
Error parsing [state 1000, hadouken]
Error in [statedef 1606]
Error in States\specials.st
Erroe loading chars/Shingouki/Shingouki.def
Error while precaching
Error parsing Helper
Error parsing [state 1000, Hadouken]
Error in [statedef 1606]
Error in States\specials.st
Erroe loading chars/Shingouki/Shingouki.def
Error loading p1

Library error message: expected int value and read float.Crying or Very sad 

it's only for mugen 1.0. and higher. I've just run it again and I've got no problems. I can re-upload but I doubt it's going to work.

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Monster000 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:23 am

me and so mugen 1.0

Monster000

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:22 pm

Monster000 wrote:me and so mugen 1.0
Do you mean you have mugen 1.0 and tried it there or?

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Monster000 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:53 pm

Yes I tried

Monster000

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Monster000 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:01 pm

I downloaded mugen 1.1 and this character works

Monster000

Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Monster000 wrote:I downloaded mugen 1.1 and this character works
good good:D 

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  KhrizRodez24 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:14 pm

OK selfish....I'm loving your idea for a shin Akuma....only a few things....LP and LK need shake effects to go with the rest of the combo....when air comboing next to the wall he drops the combo most of the time....you should keep it traditional and have 4 Lv1 supers,2-3 lv2 supers, 2 level 3 supers and 1 near death level 3 super....just to keep the traditional feel of infinites work....but other then that I played with him for about an hour and I love him....keep up the amazing work

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

damn

Post  n64paul on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:45 pm

he don't work on mugen 1.0
avatar
n64paul
New User
New User

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : ATL

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:21 am

n64paul wrote:he don't work on mugen 1.0
I always play with the latest official mugen in this case 1.1. Sorry for the inconvenience

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:14 am

KhrizRodez24 wrote:OK selfish....I'm loving your idea for a shin Akuma....only a few things....LP and LK need shake effects to go with the rest of the combo....
Fixed
KhrizRodez24 wrote:when air comboing next to the wall he drops the combo most of the time....
Fixed

KhrizRodez24 wrote:1 near death level 3 super
Fixed


KhrizRodez24 wrote:
you should keep it traditional and have 4 Lv1 supers,2-3 lv2 supers, 2 level 3 supers and 1 near death level 3 super....just to keep the traditional feel of infinites work....but other then that I played with him for about an hour and I love him....keep up the amazing work
It is traditional, the only thing not done before is a lvl 2 air super, other infinite characters like Ken, Ryu infinite edition can also do more then 4 lvl 1 moves (mostly due to air versions of those supers but still. they are coded as different supers)

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

he's awesome in mugen 1.1

Post  n64paul on Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:26 am


I always play with the latest official mugen in this case 1.1.  Sorry for the inconvenience but can you make him work in 1.0 ..?
avatar
n64paul
New User
New User

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : ATL

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:48 am

n64paul wrote:
I always play with the latest official mugen in this case 1.1.  Sorry for the inconvenience but can you make him work in 1.0 ..?  
added 1.0 version

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Why is he the combination of the Shoto's?? Not only does he have Ryu's kick, he has Ken's over head drop kick.

it doesn't work for 1.0 only 1.1

Can't believe he's finally here.

His Supers are perfectly fine.

1. His Air HP didn't need more knockdown momentum, b/c now it doesn't combo into HK.

2. SRK doesn't give any hit effects like Evil Ryu's purple flames. (i mean on the person being hit) idk if that's on purpose or w/e... its more of a question as to why.

3. Demon Flip's controls don't override the kick that Ryu does. if i don't stop at F, D, DF and press F, D, DF + P or F, D, F + P he still does that kick. (i know sometimes when i'm playing as Ryu i accidentally do that baseball slide move... but on Evil Ryu its easier that the controls override the other move. Just my 2cents)

4. c.HP doesn't always launch. if its outside a combo it doesn't launch, if it is during a combo it will.

5. Tatsumaki. D, DB + K each hit doesn't connect on block if its too far away. the first one will hit then the 2nd or the 3rd wont. its like too much knock back or something.

other than that Shin Akuma is a great Edit.

Edit: I forgot to ask. instead of Raging Demon being his LVL3 D, DF + PK. some kind of Beam special Edit, like the MVC series. Which would allow Raging Demon to stay LP, LP, ->, LK, HP


Last edited by XRagingxDemonX on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 24
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

thanks bro

Post  n64paul on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:16 pm

can make infinite Felicia she's awesome to8) 
avatar
n64paul
New User
New User

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : ATL

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:18 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:Why is he the combination of the Shoto's?? Not only does he have Ryu's kick, he has Ken's over head drop kick.
They all practice kempo karate + "hadou style", he is the brother of Gouken (Ryu and Ken's trainer). I just wanted a full repertoire of moves.

XRagingxDemonX wrote: it doesn't work for 1.0 only 1.1
Do you mean my 1.0 version doesn't work on 1.0? Because It's stated that its 1.1 only. The 1.0 version should work

XRagingxDemonX wrote: 1. His Air HP didn't need more knockdown momentum, b/c now it doesn't combo into HK.
Fixed

XRagingxDemonX wrote: 2. SRK doesn't give any hit effects like Evil Ryu's purple flames. (i mean on the person being hit) idk if that's on purpose or w/e... its more of a question as to why.


This is actually a preference. I had flames first but I just didn't like the flames look. Maybe I needed different sprite anims. But if you want the flames change the following. open shin gouki in Fighter factory. Go to specials and go to GOU SHORYUU KEN and statedef 1100. In that statedef find this state:

[State 3005, flames]
type = helper
trigger1 = movehit && numtarget(1100) && numhelper(7180) < 1
helpertype = normal
stateno = 7181
ID = 7181
name = "flames"
postype = p2
bindtime = 1000
ownpal = 1
facing = -1
size.ground.front = 0
size.ground.back = 0
ignorehitpause = 1

Change the highlighted line to "Trigger1 = movehit" (without the ""). You can do the same for metsu gou shoryuuken if you want in the supers's tab.


XRagingxDemonX wrote:3. Demon Flip's controls don't override the kick that Ryu does. if i don't stop at F, D, DF and press F, D, DF + P or F, D, F + P he still does that kick. (i know sometimes when i'm playing as Ryu i accidentally do that baseball slide move... but on Evil Ryu its easier that the controls override the other move. Just my 2cents)


No clue what you want me to do here. The way I'm reading it is you want to character to be unresponsive? I can make it longer as a responds time but I see 0 point in it. Unless I'm reading this wrong.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:4. c.HP doesn't always launch. if its outside a combo it doesn't launch, if it is during a combo it will.


fixed

XRagingxDemonX wrote:5. Tatsumaki. D, DB + K each hit doesn't connect on block if its too far away. the first one will hit then the 2nd or the 3rd wont. its like too much knock back or something.


I don't have this. You have to realize the first hit is very short it's actually the knee that hits and not the leg. It depends on the range and the hit blocked before.
Due to hitpause it can sometimes cause a mismatch/misalignment to the naked eye. Don't worry even if missed the frame range to counter the lp version besides unblockables with priority is extremely small to nonexistant.


XRagingxDemonX wrote:Edit: I forgot to ask. instead of Raging Demon being his LVL3 D, DF + PK. some kind of Beam special Edit, like the MVC series. Which would allow Raging Demon to stay LP, LP, ->, LK, HP
My normal akuma will have the "beam lvl 3 super" and no those commands belong in the respective series imo. None of infinite's characters have the raging demon command. Just going for consistency.

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  KhrizRodez24 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 pm

Hey selfish....got an idea for your akuma that might be cool....in his air combo he should have a move that bounces the opponent off the ground so he can continue a combo like some of infinites characters can do

Also he has a super where he throws his fist down like from street fighter 3 third strike that launches them into the air....if possible you should make him able to cancel out and air combo like chun-Li can with her kick super from UMVC3....I think these things can make him an even badder boss to face in my opinion

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:16 am

KhrizRodez24 wrote:Hey selfish....got an idea for your akuma that might be cool....in his air combo he should have a move that bounces the opponent off the ground so he can continue a combo like some of infinites characters can do
his tenma goujin kyaku can already do that but it's not easy mode. To make it work you have to do the full air chain ending with HP or HK (probably LP-> LK-> MP -> MK -> HP -> HK -> QCF+K)
this bounces your Air falling opponent setting them up for some supers or QCB+P or QCF+P

KhrizRodez24 wrote:Also he has a super where he throws his fist down like from street fighter 3 third strike that launches them into the air....if possible you should make him able to cancel out and air combo like chun-Li can with her kick super from UMVC3....I think these things can make him an even badder boss to face in my opinion
Define cancel out of. As in super-cancel into another super or reverse cancel into a special move kinda like lvl2 CVS supers can?

Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  KhrizRodez24 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:30 am

Ok I just finished using him....I see what you mean by the certain combo....I was able to bounce with him....even found some other bounce combos with even air comboing....I'm loving him more and more

And what I mean with the super is....idk if you ever played MVC2....but chun-Li is able to pull of combo on the floor into the Lv1 kick super that at the end of the super it launches the opponent into the air and allowing her to jump immediately after the kick with the opponent and pull off a full combo....and I think it would be pretty cool if you some how incorporated that aspect into akuma with the super I mentioned for him....check out infinites chun-Li for more details because I believe he was able to put that on her...

Also in my opinion Akuma should not be able to super cancel from lv1 super to another Lv1 super because infinites characters don't do that....so it's weird to see that in the Akuma

And kick that he does to his opponent where he bounces the opponent off the wall like Ryu can do has to be tweaked a bit so you can small jump into an air combo( see Infinites ryu for more details)

And lastly and sorry if I'm being a little annoying but his dragon punch needs a flame effect on the opponent and his Electric spinning kick needs an electric effect on the opponent if you know what I mean

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  KhrizRodez24 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:34 am

Oh I forgot one more thing....his launcher should have a dash forward on it....a lot if not all of infinites characters has a dash forward to there crouch HP launcher....check out his characters if you don't know what I mean

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:56 am

KhrizRodez24 wrote:
And what I mean with the super is....idk if you ever played MVC2....but chun-Li is able to pull of combo on the floor into the Lv1 kick super that at the end of the super it launches the opponent into the air and allowing her to jump immediately after the kick with the opponent and pull off a full combo....and I think it would be pretty cool if you some how incorporated that aspect into akuma with the super I mentioned for him....check out infinites chun-Li for more details because I believe he was able to put that on her...
If you mean the QCF K Lvl1 then yes. Fixed.

KhrizRodez24 wrote:Also in my opinion Akuma should not be able to super cancel from lv1 super to another Lv1 super because infinites characters don't do that....so it's weird to see that in the Akuma
I wanted it because he is a boss character after all, not just some random ryu.


KhrizRodez24 wrote:And kick that he does to his opponent where he bounces the opponent off the wall like Ryu can do has to be tweaked a bit so you can small jump into an air combo( see Infinites ryu for more details)

I can air combo off the bounce every time perfectly unless standing in the enemy's face near a wall but that's not the ideal move to use anyway in that position so not going to change it. You need more skill then Ryu's thats a fact but if I can do it so should you. (Mind you I only play vs super hard AI characters and Infinite's chars on max difficulty)

KhrizRodez24 wrote:And lastly and sorry if I'm being a little annoying but his dragon punch needs a flame effect on the opponent and his Electric spinning kick needs an electric effect on the opponent if you know what I mean
If you scroll 3 replies above you'll see it's an artistic choice and I even provided a method to turn the flames on. As for the electric effect I'll see what I can do.

KhrizRodez24 wrote:Oh I forgot one more thing....his launcher should have a dash forward on it....a lot if not all of infinites characters has a dash forward to there crouch HP launcher....check out his characters if you don't know what I mean
Good point that slipped my mind. Fixed



Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:14 pm

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Why is he the combination of the Shoto's?? Not only does he have Ryu's kick, he has Ken's over head drop kick.
They all practice kempo karate + "hadou style", he is the brother of Gouken (Ryu and Ken's trainer). I just wanted a full repertoire of moves.
Cool cool. just wanted to know why lol

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote: it doesn't work for 1.0 only 1.1
Do you mean my 1.0 version doesn't work on 1.0? Because It's stated that its 1.1 only. The 1.0 version should work
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote: 1. His Air HP didn't need more knockdown momentum, b/c now it doesn't combo into HK.
Fixed
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote: 2. SRK doesn't give any hit effects like Evil Ryu's purple flames. (i mean on the person being hit) idk if that's on purpose or w/e... its more of a question as to why.
This is actually a preference. I had flames first but I just didn't like the flames look. Maybe I needed different sprite anims. But if you want the flames change the following. open shin gouki in Fighter factory. Go to specials and go to GOU SHORYUU KEN and statedef 1100. In that statedef find this state:

[State 3005, flames]
type = helper
trigger1 = movehit && numtarget(1100) && numhelper(7180) < 1
helpertype = normal
stateno = 7181
ID = 7181
name = "flames"
postype = p2
bindtime = 1000
ownpal = 1
facing = -1
size.ground.front = 0
size.ground.back = 0
ignorehitpause = 1

Change the highlighted line to "Trigger1 = movehit" (without the ""). You can do the same for metsu gou shoryuuken if you want in the supers's tab.
Thx.

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:3. Demon Flip's controls don't override the kick that Ryu does. if i don't stop at F, D, DF and press F, D, DF + P or F, D, F + P he still does that kick. (i know sometimes when i'm playing as Ryu i accidentally do that baseball slide move... but on Evil Ryu its easier that the controls override the other move. Just my 2cents)
No clue what you want me to do here. The way I'm reading it is you want to character to be unresponsive? I can make it longer as a responds time but I see 0 point in it. Unless I'm reading this wrong.
No like... The commands for an Hadoken is D, DF, F. SRK is F, D, DF. even if i do a full F, D, F i will still pull off the SRK and not do hadoken. the fact that i don't stop at DF he consistently does the kicking move. I just want to know a way to make it so that even if i do F, D, F i will do the Demon Flip. (Even if you don't wanna change that. just to know how would be suffice.)

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:4. c.HP doesn't always launch. if its outside a combo it doesn't launch, if it is during a combo it will.
fixed
Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:5. Tatsumaki. D, DB + K each hit doesn't connect on block if its too far away. the first one will hit then the 2nd or the 3rd wont. its like too much knock back or something.
I don't have this. You have to realize the first hit is very short it's actually the knee that hits and not the leg. It depends on the range and the hit blocked before.
Due to hitpause it can sometimes cause a mismatch/misalignment to the naked eye. Don't worry even if missed the frame range to counter the lp version besides unblockables with priority is extremely small to nonexistant.
True. when i posted this and went to go play i remembered the knee isn't connecting. i'm just used to the CVS2 Shin akuma where each kick from his leg connects despite the range.

Selfish wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:Edit: I forgot to ask. instead of Raging Demon being his LVL3 D, DF + PK. some kind of Beam special Edit, like the MVC series. Which would allow Raging Demon to stay LP, LP, ->, LK, HP
My normal akuma will have the "beam lvl 3 super" and no those commands belong in the respective series imo. None of infinite's characters have the raging demon command. Just going for consistency.
have you played with Evil Ryu?? The only other person in the whole SF game who has different commands like that. (unless you count Juni/Juli Dramatic battle) Evil Ryu does it. His even connects despite previous hits and catches you Mid-air also. its quite useful since this game is pretty fast pace.

P.S. The Kick move, the fact that it doesn't always connect isn't really a big problem. Esp since i don't even use it. I also play on Max difficulty so i don't really see a problem with it other than the fact if i don't have any more super Bar.

His A.I. for fireball War is weird. usually he throws a few and gets in your face if that doesn't work, but now he keeps throwing them out. The problem is he doesn't throw them each time he can. So if i throw one and they connect ill throw another or just do a super and he'll be standing there and wont even block.

Any chance to be able to super cancel his Demon Flip?? Mid-Air

(BTW i agree about he isn't just another Ryu/Ken. He should keep the super canceling just b/c he's a bad-ass Boss char.)
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 24
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  KhrizRodez24 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Hey selfish....got a question....there's still two unfinished characters in infinites collection....that's Maxima and Shen....do you have plans to finish them?....I ask because using them is annoying because there moves sometimes slow the computer down and on top of that there super lengths or obnoxiously long....I'm hoping you or UZIGANG remake them....As from what I can see....you two are our last hope with this project

KhrizRodez24
New User
New User

Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Selfish on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:56 pm

XRagingxDemonX wrote:

No like... The commands for an Hadoken is D, DF, F. SRK is F, D, DF. even if i do a full F, D, F i will still pull off the SRK and not do hadoken. the fact that i don't stop at DF he consistently does the kicking move. I just want to know a way to make it so that even if i do F, D, F i will do the Demon Flip. (Even if you don't wanna change that. just to know how would be suffice.)
This was indeed a bug! I never use it because I hit the correct imput rather then "sway" my thumb across. But you are 100% right that was a bug. It's fixed now.
You will do the demon flip instead of the kick if you go F,D,F or something like F~,F,F,D,F now.


XRagingxDemonX wrote: have you played with Evil Ryu?? The only other person in the whole SF game who has different commands like that. (unless you count Juni/Juli Dramatic battle) Evil Ryu does it. His even connects despite previous hits and catches you Mid-air also. its quite useful since this game is pretty fast pace.
Hehe SFA 3 fanboy detected? Very Happy, Yes again my bad infinite ryu (evil) does have his SGS command. Maybe I will make a new lvl 3 super then, I'll see what I can do.
and yes this was on purpose the "normal" SGS can indeed not be combo'd into however the SDM (life <333) version can and will also hit air targets/falling targets.


XRagingxDemonX wrote:P.S. The Kick move, the fact that it doesn't always connect isn't really a big problem. Esp since i don't even use it. I also play on Max difficulty so i don't really see a problem with it other than the fact if i don't have any more super Bar.
It always connects but you must use the appropriate strength to combo into it. A difference in combo is -> LP,c.LK,MK,QCF+LK/MK (this will combo) while QCF+HK wouldn't. However if you go -> LP,c.LK,MK,HP,HK,QCF+HK it will connect while QCF+LK or MK won't.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
His A.I. for fireball War is weird. usually he throws a few and gets in your face if that doesn't work, but now he keeps throwing them out. The problem is he doesn't throw them each time he can. So if i throw one and they connect ill throw another or just do a super and he'll be standing there and wont even block.
Mmh I changed it a bit but I need more testing for this. Can't fix this à la minute.

XRagingxDemonX wrote:Any chance to be able to super cancel his Demon Flip?? Mid-Air
Wish granted


Selfish
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 31
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE STYLE Shin Akuma

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum