Infinite Fighting Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is SVK DEAD?

4 posters

Go down

Is SVK DEAD? Empty Is SVK DEAD?

Post  UZIGANG Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:08 pm

let me start off by saying absolutly not even though infinite is making different style characters he has informed me directly that i can take over project which im currently working on at the moment im sure yall remember the infinite rock i made? well i ran into some issues and removed him from the site why you ask? it wasnt the quality i was looking for so he is being recoded not an edit but from ground up and you will all be pleased .......heres whats comming soon from uzigang for the project! dong hwan %60, m bison %60, rock %60, oswald %60, also thinking of doing some darkstalkers characters donovan and huitzul for the project any sugestions please let me know race will be bringing some ideas to the table as well so you can expect quality also infinite has taught me everything he knows regarding this style of characters he also overlooks my work so trust and believe svk lives..........uzigang biotch!
UZIGANG
UZIGANG
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Is SVK DEAD? Empty Is SVK DEAD?

Post  Antzz Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:54 am

UZIGANG wrote:let me start off by saying absolutly not even though infinite is making different style characters he has informed me directly that i can take over project which im currently working on at the moment im sure yall remember the infinite rock i made? well i ran into some issues and removed him from the site why you ask? it wasnt the quality i was looking for so he is being recoded not an edit but from ground up and you will all be pleased .......heres whats comming soon from uzigang for the project! dong hwan %60, m bison %60, rock %60, oswald %60, also thinking of doing some darkstalkers characters donovan and huitzul for the project any sugestions please let me know race will be bringing some ideas to the table as well so you can expect quality also infinite has taught me everything he knows regarding this style of characters he also overlooks my work so trust and believe svk lives..........uzigang biotch!
Shocked  Nice it lives best news i have heard that project was too good to just leave you all do your best Very Happy
Antzz
Antzz
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Is SVK DEAD? Empty Re: Is SVK DEAD?

Post  XRagingxDemonX Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:06 am

Antzz... you didn't have to quote to post a reply. Just FYI

I'm glad at least one SF Boss character is being done. It was becoming like watching tournaments where everyone picks just about the same people. New characters give me a reason to play SVK for a few weeks lol maybe more. Anyways, i'm glad someone is still working on the project and i know you all will do your best and i hope we don't stress you all out like we did infinite and our million different types of requests and then repeating the same ones over and over. No pressure, just good luck
XRagingxDemonX
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post  alucard Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 am

je suis vraiment conten que le projet continu
faire des chars d'un tel niveau doi etre tres dur
je vous souhaite bon courage pour la suite es vous
remerci beaucoup vraiment jadore ce style.
alucard
alucard
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  UZIGANG Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 pm

Thanks you for the encouragement as we speak I'm redoing the previous rock I released before but this time he plays a lot better and he will retain all attacks in the previous except for one I'm shooting for a release hopefully this up and coming friday
UZIGANG
UZIGANG
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Antzz Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:03 pm

lol yea,now i wonder why i did it must be excitement on hearing that news cheers 
Antzz
Antzz
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down