INFINITE RYU

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Nolemociy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:39 am

shin akuma have lower defense and higher speed,atk than normal akuma. Shin akuma can be killed by lvl3 hyper of each evil form of chars(nightmare geese, final bison, evil ryu and others). His shun goku satsu have different damage on different chars
avatar
Nolemociy
User
User

Posts : 120
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 26
Location : Russian Federation

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Nolemociy wrote:shin akuma have lower defense and higher speed,atk than normal akuma. Shin akuma can be killed by lvl3 hyper of each evil form of chars(nightmare geese, final bison, evil ryu and others). His shun goku satsu have different damage on different chars

I'm guessing thats CVS2. Plus, who cares that he dies easily. You still have a lot to do to even land those moves on him. Ive yet to get hit by a special while using Shin Akuma in any game.


Last edited by XRagingxDemonX on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:30 pm

Loving the latest update, but for some reason he still does that C. HK -> C. HK thing. double trip.

Few questions:
1. Any way to take away the extra spin from Evil Ryu and ken?? on their light Tatsu's. B/c usually they are the ones who are able to combo after it, but now only Ryu can.

2. Also, any chance for letting the light versions of Air borne Tatsu's Drop down?? i'm still wondering why every one of them stays afloat. Almost like MVC3 Ryu, both Medium and Heavy versions stay airborne but the Light version drops him like akuma.

3. Evil Ryu's FDF + K, doesn't really combo after anything but Specials. If someone is getting up early. If possible, could Shoryuken and air HK / HP Have a longer... idk the word, ground tech or something. So the opponent wont get up so early so that move can connect.

4. Both Ryu and Evil Ryu. regular hadoken, is it on purpose you can't throw another hadoken as soon as the previous one disappears?? like in SSFIV, as soon as the one disappears, you can throw out another. His recovery for each of them esp HP version, seems a lil bit longer than all SF Games. Its very useful esp b/c you have characters like Ken and Dhalsim that have 2hitting fireballs that take no charge whatsoever to do.

Character is perfect as is, depending on what your going for.

Edit: I forgot to say but Hadoken doesn't knock down people either. during a combo it is supposed to knock down people. I can't remember the SF games if it does that, but it still isn't very good to use it during a combo b/c it has very low knockback to it's high recovery.

If you need another character that has where during a combo hadoken has knockdown properties, but when it isn't in a combo it doesn't knockdown. I Have
CVS Shin Akuma EX.


Last edited by XRagingxDemonX on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

INFINITE RYU

Post  Antzz on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:32 pm

i noticed while playing against this ryu in training mode (just for fun) that he spams all the supers despite being on Ai lv 1 and after a while he sticks completely while doing the Saiko Shin Hadouken in the air this happens against every character,infinite ken,Guile etc. so he is pretty much broken in training mode,he plays fine when i play as him in training mode,but to play against in training mode he is broken.Somebody test it and see if it happens to you.
avatar
Antzz
New User
New User

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

INFINITE RYU

Post  Antzz on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 am

Just to elaborate when i said he sticks while doing Saiko Shin Hadouken in the air,i mean he freezes completely while doing it after a while Sad bare in mind this only happens in training mode when cpu is in control of him,in other modes he is fine
avatar
Antzz
New User
New User

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:58 am

Antzz wrote:Just to elaborate when i said he sticks while doing Saiko Shin Hadouken in the air,i mean he freezes completely while doing it after a while Sad bare in mind this only happens in training mode when cpu is in control of him,in other modes he is fine

I know what your talking about. it isn't just that he is broken in training mode, he can constantly do Shin Hadoken as long as he still has enough bars. So he will continue to activate it rapidly. in Watch mode i play doing 2V2 and ive been charging and he activates it and he reactivates it when i completely charge again. or try pressing F3, same thing happens.

avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

INFINITE RYU

Post  Antzz on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:34 pm

ok then i can't play against him in training mode cause all the cpu does is spam lol,it does it so much he freezes in mid air and i have to restart the match cause i freeze too Sad thanks for your reply
avatar
Antzz
New User
New User

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:23 am

Antzz wrote:ok then i can't play against him in training mode cause all the cpu does is spam lol,it does it so much he freezes in mid air and i have to restart the match cause i freeze too Sad thanks for your reply

Why are you playing against people in training mode anyways?? Watch mode and press CTRL and 1 and you take control of the first character... Idk how other people play with chosen characters and opponents, but that's how i do it.
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

INFINITE RYU

Post  Antzz on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Shocked i didn't know that I am new to mugen,i know some basics but not all thanks man for that info that makes more sense Very Happy
avatar
Antzz
New User
New User

Posts : 18
Join date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:29 am

XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Antzz wrote:ok then i can't play against him in training mode cause all the cpu does is spam lol,it does it so much he freezes in mid air and i have to restart the match cause i freeze too Sad thanks for your reply

Why are you playing against people in training mode anyways?? Watch mode and press CTRL and 1 and you take control of the first character... Idk how other people play with chosen characters and opponents, but that's how i do it.

Not gonna lie I didn't know that either. Thanks for putting me on
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:32 am

Mpaul730 wrote:
XRagingxDemonX wrote:
Antzz wrote:ok then i can't play against him in training mode cause all the cpu does is spam lol,it does it so much he freezes in mid air and i have to restart the match cause i freeze too Sad thanks for your reply

Why are you playing against people in training mode anyways?? Watch mode and press CTRL and 1 and you take control of the first character... Idk how other people play with chosen characters and opponents, but that's how i do it.

Not gonna lie I didn't know that either. Thanks for putting me on

LOL No problem you and Antzz.

ok CTRL 1,2,3,4 on watch mode, 1+3 is for player1 side and 2+4 is player 2 side. That is why i'm usually talking about 2v2. I just need to figure out some way to get player1+2 on the same side for when i play with my cousin
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  yaret on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:17 pm

wao it's amazing this ryu cheers 
avatar
yaret
New User
New User

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  yaret on Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 am

some body will traslate me these keys of this caracther, I don't understand those botton.xD

weak puch   A
stronge puch S
The strongerst puch D

weak kick  Z
stronge kick X
The strongest kick C

What's mean this: (QCF) +start LV.1

Q ?
C ?
F ?

LV.1

it's a puch or a kick? or weak puch or stronge puch Question
avatar
yaret
New User
New User

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 am

a, b, c = weak kick, medium kick, strong kick
x, y, z = weak punch, medium punch, strong punch
s = start
d = down
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  yaret on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:00 am

Yes I want to become him in evil ryu but I don't understand the moving in

I have this set

A = weak puch
S = medium puch
D = stonge puch

Z = weak kich
X = medium kick
C = stronge kick

in the file txt says : F, D, kk, pp, DF, pk, Lp, Lk, hp, QCF, QCB, What means  Smile 
avatar
yaret
New User
New User

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Alpyne_D on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:34 pm

yaret wrote:Yes I want to become him in evil ryu but I don't understand the moving in

I have this set

A = weak puch
S = medium puch
D = stonge puch

Z = weak kich
X = medium kick
C = stronge kick

in the file txt says : F, D, kk, pp, DF, pk, Lp, Lk, hp, QCF, QCB, What means  Smile 

ok, you're usin' a keyboard, but i see what you're asking tho. lemme try to shed light here:

QCF = quarter-circle forward [motion from DOWN to FOWRWARD]
QCB = quarter-circle backward [motion from DOWN to BACK]
HCF = a half-circle from BACK to FORWARD, circling past DOWN
HCB = a half-circle from FORWARD to BACK, circling past DOWN


WEAK PUNCH (WP) or WEAK KICK (WK) can also mean LIGHT PUNCH (LP) or LIGHT KICK (LK) [or "Jab" & "Short" for true skoolerz, lol]

MID or MEDIUM PUNCH or KICK (MP,MK) is self-explainatory

HARD or HEAVY PUNCH or KICK (HP, HK) also explains itself [what happen'd to sayin' "strong", "forward", "fierce", & "roundhouse", huh? lol]

PP = pressing 2 punches/punch buttons at the same time
KK = pressing 2 kicks/kick buttons at the same time
PPP = all 3 punches
KKK = all 3 kicks
PK = pressing a punch button & a kick button [usually of the same strength; LP+LK, for instance] at the same time.

also, if you wish to use Evil Ryu from the start, you can hold down "Start" on Ryu, then press a button to select him.

i hopes this helps you out bruh  Cool 
avatar
Alpyne_D
Contributor
Contributor

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-11-15
Age : 41
Location : Da WrekkShop, Chi-Town

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlpyneD

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  yaret on Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 am

Thanks friend.xD now Im gonna practice.xD all my life I've played using a keyboard.xD
that's way I don't understand.  lol! 
avatar
yaret
New User
New User

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Mpaul730 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:18 pm

do you have a ps3 or 360? You can use the controller if you plug it into pc and download plugins from something called motion joy. Thats what I use.
avatar
Mpaul730
Rookie
Rookie

Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-03-13

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  yaret on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 pm

I haven't never had a ps3 or 360.xD  Smile I've always used a computer to play games using only a keyboar
I had a super nintendo.xD later I always have had a pc

cuando ryu hace el hadoken en el aire se queda en un loop asi, y no se recupera :S tengo que reiniciar la pelea.  Neutral 

avatar
yaret
New User
New User

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:56 am

yaret wrote:I haven't never had a ps3 or 360.xD  Smile I've always used a computer to play games using only a keyboar
I had a super nintendo.xD later I always have had a pc

cuando ryu hace el hadoken en el aire se queda en un loop asi, y no se recupera :S tengo que reiniciar la pelea.  Neutral 


No idea what he says but im sure what he is talking about. Ryu will spam his lvl3. Not a problem for regular play. Cept i dont dore regular 1v1 b/c that gets boring amd im tired of the slightly cheap A.I. And always winning. So..... While i charge he will use that lvl3 bar amd spam. Also it is a problem b/c he can do it out of hitstun. It os very annoying comboing hi and then he gets mad and just cheats.... And another thing.... If most people dont know they can use watch mode to select an opponent, most will use training mode. Which means lvl3 spamming is a problem for a lot of people.
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  yaret on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:49 am

I just said when I do special hadoken on the air, Ryu sometimes has a bugs like a loop and never finishes :S
that happenn when Im trainning with ryu.
avatar
yaret
New User
New User

Posts : 42
Join date : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  XRagingxDemonX on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:14 pm

yaret wrote:I just said when I do special hadoken on the air, Ryu sometimes has a bugs like a loop and never finishes :S
that happenn when Im trainning with ryu.


Yep. I nailed it. He wont finish until his power is depleted. Since the AI is really pressed about using their specials, thats what happens.
avatar
XRagingxDemonX
User
User

Posts : 203
Join date : 2011-11-29
Age : 23
Location : The Sun's Core

Back to top Go down

evil ryu

Post  gabe6684 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 pm

i know this is old but how do i turn to evil ryu i tried d,df,f+ start like some other guy said on older post and still cant turn

gabe6684

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  arose87 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Yeah you should definitely release your version of that if you still have it. I think you should do more stages because the ones you've done so far are great
avatar
arose87

Posts : 8
Join date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  KnightoftheWind on Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:52 am

AGAIN THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been looking for characters like this for so long! i love the transformations! i'm all about fighting games with transformations!
avatar
KnightoftheWind

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: INFINITE RYU

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum